Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #40

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by imstilla.grandma, Jan 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue Ridge

Blue Ridge Armchair Detective

Likely just that she would be familiar with that case due to living in the same location as it happened.

MOO

2. ab01

ab01 Ooh Rah

Ah we are speculating what LS May or may not have been thinking. Ok gotcha

3. Feistyomi

Feistyomi Well-Known Member

GANNON...

We should take our comments

Sharing our sorrow, and at least put them
    Into safekeeping somewhere

let them be remembered,
    not the forensics
    That’s all about Letecia...

4. squareandrabbet

squareandrabbet Well-Known Member

When you lay it out that way, I start to feel like this is one of those "send Excedrin Migraine to her legal team" moments.

Imagine how many times and in how many ways they'll have to (try to) tell her "no".

Is that a polite way of saying it is a tall tale, like snipe hunting? :p

5. Pink2017

Pink2017 Well-Known Member

I’m leaning towards a simplified theory such as yours, know way would I entertain a walk on those rocks in the dark of night. And, it probably never occurred to LS that MULTIPLE agencies deploy crews to manage the highways and bridges, VIP factor and let’s throw in local maintenance/yard crews, and state prisoners for cleanup.

6. floridamomma

floridamomma Well-Known Member

Oh yes, Gannon could easily fit into a suitcase. Several weeks ago my son got in one. He is 9 but 5'3" ,120lbs...even his size 10 man feet were zipped in!

Pretty sure I'll never again allow such play...

Renee110, Chocoholic, 303gmf and 25 others like this.
  7. ab01

ab01 Ooh Rah

If she has done this before I’d be shocked. It’s not that I don’t think she’s evil enough to. But she was soo sloppy and left a trail of evidence as she ran around in a panic trying to hide and lie and cover up her wicked deeds. If she had done something like murder before, poor Gannon would still be alive bc she would have already been incarcerated. I think she’s been abusive her entire life, but I’m fairly certain that this is the first time that it arose to murder.jmo

and I’m probably understating this........ she’s and idiot

Last edited: Mar 23, 2020
  8. SleuthBee

SleuthBee Kind of New

The suicidal ideation, pregnancy and hospitalization is pathetic! And HH's role in that sick charade speaks volumes of her inability to resist TS's manipulation and then actively participating.

I express this realizing that she is a victim of her mother's evil. But by the same token, she knows right from wrong, and just like the rest of society, she is still accountable for her behavior.

9. AnnaGrace

AnnaGrace Well-Known Member

I'm here for Gannon and for justice for him. I'm so sad for the total devastation his parents must be going through. God bless them.

As much as I want to know, I'm kind of doubting anything else will be unsealed soon, but I would love to be wrong.

May justice be cruel for the murder of this sweet, innocent child.

10. Hatfield

Hatfield Well-Known Member

For the theory about her maybe wanting alligators to remove all evidence for her, there was similar theories in the BD case and LE even searched an alligator area for BD.

Gator pit searched for remains of missing high school student in cold case

11. riolove77

riolove77 Verified Attorney

She will need to be arraigned on the new charges. I don't believe she has been since they were just added on last week. She will then be able to enter pleas to the charges (presumably not guilty). They may argue bail (in vain) and then set the preliminary hearing.

12. SleuthBee

SleuthBee Kind of New

With the assumption that TS may suffer more in isolation than in general population .... If the DDA is successful with a DP conviction, and the governor eventually commutes it, will she still at least remain on death row?

13. SleuthBee

SleuthBee Kind of New

BBM
    LMAO! ... and if she doesn't know them, she will just make them up as she goes.

14. JDough

JDough Well-Known Member

My favorite for the day; thank you! (And please don't go away for the day- it's not the same w/o you). :)

15. Feistyomi

Feistyomi Well-Known Member

Reference to Britanee, was just the method
    Of disappearing, no connection

Britanees more likely linked to missing Andrews woman, never foundJMHO

GANNON...

It is possible there WAS evidence, but not

enough to carry forward... disbelief

someone could be pure evil might have been a factor

Forensics have come a long way, Letecia

I agree about the sloppiness, etc

the arrogance, tho

She thought she had brushed up
    On new forensics

As always, she did not complete the homework

Maybe her lies were believed in the past

All JMHO

16. Hatfield

Hatfield Well-Known Member

JMO
    Im convinced like a lot of others that she had to have researched on the internet about how to help herself with hiding the body, getting rid of evidence, decomposition, etc.

She likely would not have used her own phone or any computers in the home. Im hoping LE has checked the local library for any strange searches done about hiding bodies or evidence coverup.

Because that is the only other place I can think of where she could have had internet access without buying a "burner phone". Then again she did seem to have some people around her that she may have asked to use their computer or device to do some research. So the record of searches may have been on someone close to her, if not a library or burner phone. Oh, wait. Motel rooms too if she had stayed in a motel somewhere at any point. Some motels have a computer station setup in a common area where anyone staying at the motel could use the computer. That is another possible computer that may show search results if she had stayed anywhere before heading down to Florida or on the way to Carolina.

I am thinking there would be a treasure trove of search history if LE can get to the right device she used to do research on things.

I hope LE has checked all these possibilities for a computing device she may have used to tap into the internet for research. Places like a library, a burner phone, a friend or relatives device, or a motel with a common use computer for all staying there.

17. M-pathetic

M-pathetic Here for KH & GS

According to RD, AS's realization hit upon watching the video of T returning alone. When that occurred, definitively, I'm not sure we know. As to LH "moving" into the home: in T's "iT" interview, she was disgruntled that the "EX" (LH) was staying there. In whose world (BESIDES a guilty perp) would a bio parent living states away NOT be welcomed--in the midst of what they feared could be the worst tragedy a parent could fathom??

18. Pink2017

Local FBI engaged, that’s my hope as well, that one purchase brings forth evidence, bam!

19. Cindizzi

Cindizzi Well-Known Member

20. Pink2017

:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.