Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #40

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by imstilla.grandma, Jan 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feistyomi

Feistyomi Well-Known Member

Gannon...

Well said, your opinion based on experience and facts...may you continue to enjoy
    life as it is supposed to be...

2. Hatfield

Hatfield Well-Known Member

Just a friendly reminder for all of us to review Post #3 on Page #1 of this thread. Its saying we should use initials for certain people.

Here is a link to the first page and you can scroll down to Post #3 which has the warnings and there are a couple other posts around there that has some of the rules for this thread.

Found Deceased - CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #40

Last edited: Mar 23, 2020
  3. jillycat

jillycat Well-Known Member

You can’t be both a victim of brainwashing and accountable for its impact on you.

Gannon and those close to him are being recast in a romanticized version of this horrible tragedy before this poor discarded murdered child has even received his dignified burial.

The truth is, LS committed this heinous crime, and now the DA can finally say this meets the standard of intent and deliberation. I’m sorry to see assignment of perpetrator roles to her victims. It buys into her game of making others responsible for what she and only she engineered, without mercy for anyone, including her own flesh and blood.

I’m confident that the extent of her extreme psychological violence and grotesque manipulations against this entire family are yet to be measured.

4. Buddhagirl

Buddhagirl Well-Known Member

I’m still catching up. Since they found Gannon I’ve had trouble sleeping. My heart literally aches for his family and all those affected. LS’ evil has affected so many lives. I do have to say tho that the one thing that has stood out to me more than anything is how much LH cherished her son. The pictures of him she posts on her FB just warm my heart that he knew he was cherished and felt that pure love. You can tell nothing is staged for a perfect pic, she just loved him in the purest way. I’m sure AS felt the same, he just seems more private. Love does win.

One more thing, I’m so glad Gannon’s family has such strong faith. I’m sure it’s an immense crutch at the worst time of their lives. LH is right. Her boy was so special.

5. Kiranerys

Kiranerys #LiveLikeLizzy

:(

LietKynes, DTPeke, Pink2017 and 4 others like this.
  6. The Night Watchman

The Night Watchman Former Member

Nice post.

I believe the children who were close to TS, including HH, didn't know what normal was.

I just hope no one close to TS was roped in. That would be a double tragedy.

7. stattlich1

stattlich1 Well-Known Member

LS is likely in the prison library every chance she gets, seeking legal writings related to items pertinent to her own case.

Her to do list:

Create a list of the injustices LE engaged in.
    How to sway public opinion.
    How to create a murder mistrial.

You know, things like how to create a hung jury. Proving she's had an unfair trial. How to have trial moved elsewhere.

Not to mention, likely upcoming false allegations toward the very family members, and friends, who we know are not involved.

8. Pink2017

Pink2017 Well-Known Member

Thank you for providing an understanding, it’s all very clear why they’d continue to work this case. :)

9. gingergina

gingergina Well-Known Member

Yes! She didn’t become a murderer with intent overnight. She’s been a monster for a long, long time.

10. Pink2017

10,000 likes

11. ZhaZhaHa

ZhaZhaHa Well-Known Member

I think she already knows these things. She's already researched how to give yourself time when a boy goes missing (report him as a runaway).

12. Cortne

Cortne Well-Known Member

Very much agreed. And sometimes it takes a lifetime to come out of that world, oh how grateful I am. And I think I love you. :)
    I pray daily for the ones that survived the monsters wrath. Only by the grace of God. I hope HH has some very strong supporters unlike her mother so that we will not hear about how she turned out like the monster. I pray for all abused humans that can’t get away. So so sad for Landen and her family. We love you Gannon.

13. Pink2017

@ab01 thank you for this perspective. I’d live to see this case live. Since I have your attention, would AS & LH have sway with courts either to keep a lid on the court proceeding with no reporting at all? And vise versa, allow MSM to legal allowable? TIA

Last edited: Mar 23, 2020
    AnnaGrace, Fireflize, MsBetsy and 3 others like this.
  14. Pink2017

Sending (<3)

15. ab01

ab01 Ooh Rah

Honestly I can’t wait until DA Allen gets up and recounts the sheer number of times that LS lied during the investigation. Anybody care to guess how many times?

16. Pink2017

:D

17. Sleuths4Me

Sleuths4Me Well-Known Member

can someone link me to the witness list? I can not find it. TIA!

18. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

Ted Bundy tried that. Didn't work out for him,and he actually had some law school experience. IANAL but I would advise her to leave things to the pros. MOO

19. ab01

ab01 Ooh Rah

You know honestly I’m not sure how much that would factor in. It will be set by the judge. I will say as we have seen in other Colorado cases, Colorado is very strict when it comes to Expanded media coverage. I expect this case to be no different jmo

20. Tealgrove

Tealgrove Gannon is my hero!

Absolutely right.

I cannot imagine the lives these 3 children led while under the "care" of TS.

We don't know a single thing HH did or didn't do. She has not been named by LE as an accomplice or having anything to do with what went on. Her mother is a murderer who had no problem killing a child.

If I'm her daughter, I gotta think twice about saying no to Mama.

We will see in time what happened, but for now, HH is a minor child and should be treated as such.

MOO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.