Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #40

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by imstilla.grandma, Jan 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

No, I don’t think you’re being silly. I genuinely don’t believe she could find the United States on a world map, let alone an individual state on a US map.

2. mothwings

mothwings Well-Known Member

So unequivocally absolutely true. With how much caring, training, feeding, vaccinations, check-ups, nutrition, bathing, socialization, deworming, preventatives a puppy at that age needs, let's hope there's not another victim of this soulless creature and that we soon find out Sadie is back with Al being taken care of. With a bladder the size of a dime, it needs to be with someone who loves it or it could end up on the streets.

Looloo, LeBlack, Axie and 9 others like this.
  3. perception≠reality

perception≠reality Well-Known Member

Thank you! It doesn’t have the actual news clip, but I did listen until the end, and they cut the part where Roderick talks about approaching Al to show him the video. It sounds like I need to find his interview with Dave Mac from Crime Online, or whatever news agency aired a snippet.

I swear he said LS was there that day. I need to find it to confirm if I heard wrong, because I truly want to nail down the day she left CO.

4. Mito

Mito Well-Known Member

I spent 12 years with one. You are charmed by the fake person. Believe that is the “real” person and the rest is a bad mood etc. They convince you that you are at fault and you attempt to do what they want to get the nice version back. They enjoy your pain and are without a soul.

5. DTPeke

DTPeke Well-Known Member

Correct there is not a news clip (no video) but this audio has Roderick saying he approached Al and LS. It is in there with her saying NO he did not go towards the house, so she did not want to view the footage apparently.

It starts around 35:00 goes to commercial then has Dave Mac's audio recording again. It also has Leigh Egan at around 29:00 I think. I had to listen to it on headphones.

6. RaspberryMama

RaspberryMama Well-Known Member

Interesting! This would mean she was still at the house at that time. Or just over there for some reason? Somehow I thought she had left the home earlier in the week.

ETA: I think maybe details of two separate events are being confused here. 1st event happened shortly after Gannon was reported missing - RD went over to offer his video footage of the day he "ran away". LS said nope, don't need it, don't wanna take a look at it, he headed the other way when he left. 2nd event happened a few days later when RD knew he had important footage and asked AS to come take a look at it. I haven't seen anything about LS wanting to come view it as well at that time. I still think she was gone by then. Timewise, she very well could have been on her way to FL.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
    LeBlack, Trocroc9, MsBetsy and 5 others like this.
  7. Blue Ridge

Blue Ridge Justice for Gannon Stauch

Gee, back in the late 70s and early 80s, I drove all up and down the east coast several times....all by myself....always got where I was going....never (obviously) using a gps. I'm in my 60s now and still would have no clue how to work a gps if you handed me one.

MOE and MOO

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
  8. Knox

Knox #justiceforMoni ~

I remember that too.

9. Crimescenetape

Crimescenetape Active Member

I agree. At least there is peace knowing where your loved one is. It must be the worst kind of fate to search crowds every day, years, decades, looking for a face that is matured but familiar. Never having answers, closure. At the very least there is that. A strange gift I am sure LS wanted to deprive Gannon's loved ones of.

sindydee, fcavanaugh, LeBlack and 6 others like this.
  10. perception≠reality

Yes, I heard that part, thank you so much! They are referring to when RD first approached them about his camera before he ever found the damning video, and LS dismisses it and says “nah he went the other way but thanks”.

There was another news clip much later, where RD spoke to a news crew and talked about after he found the footage and went to Al’s house and wanted to get Al alone to show him the video. Digging for a needle in a haystack, but I will find it eventually.

fcavanaugh, MsBetsy, kkdj and 4 others like this.
  11. perception≠reality

It’s driving me BONKERS. I knoooow I heard it. Swear I saw it. I will find it.

fcavanaugh, Aloe, Knox and 3 others like this.
  12. BitchieBlackmore

BitchieBlackmore Highway Star

Yes! Along with the Hunt surname and North Carolina, etc...it will for sure be interesting to see who shows up to support her. Lumbee solidarity is historically strong, but I don’t think many people could support this monster.

13. catch_22

catch_22 Well-Known Member

Yeah, this possibility has crossed my mind as well. I've started to lean away from it because what if AS wanted to put his luggage in the trunk? He would undoubtedly wonder why there was a suitcase already in there. But who knows? Maybe he packed light, and "always" just threw his luggage in the backseat?

I guess it's still is possible. It just seems awfully risky, and I'm not sure why she would need to take that risk.

JMO

fcavanaugh, JDough, MsBetsy and 2 others like this.
  14. Blue Ridge

Blue Ridge Justice for Gannon Stauch

I'd love to know what it is that some of y'all are hinting about.

15. Pink2017

Pink2017 Well-Known Member

Somewhere in all this, I believe LS states she did a lot of driving to pickup the kids while AL was working. She knows the routes. And besides, go East.

LeBlack, JDough, MsBetsy and 5 others like this.
  16. RaspberryMama

Holy cow, if you are all positive you heard that then I hope you can find it. This would place her in COS on Feb. 1st (is that right?).

ETA: it's possible she was there packing up her moving van.

17. Brubon

Brubon Well-Known Member

Future interview conversation between MG and LS:
    MG: So, what country do you want to go to, LS?
    LS: Wyoming.
    MG: LS, Wyoming is not a country.
    moo

18. RaspberryMama

So, the dog... people like LS sometimes use a pet to teach a child a lesson. Let your mind wander to horrifying thoughts. Yes, that's what I'm wondering about any time I ponder out loud about Al's pup.

19. Knox

Knox #justiceforMoni ~

I remembered a little more about that article in question. There was something about RD wanted to talk to Al and ask him to come over alone without TS. He didn't want her to know what he was going to show Al.

20. perception≠reality

Yes, that’s what I remember as well. The only problem is that I cannot find the blasted clip or article snippet. My guess is that it was his interview with Leigh Egan, or Dave Mack from Crime Online that was posted in March, and used in that Nancy Grace Crime Online broadcast. It could have also been a different news source who spoke with him around that same time.

Either way, he may very well have just said he wanted him to come alone, and I just added in my own mind “without LS”.

I’m certain LE knows when she left, it’s just driving me nuts not having a date nailed down for us, the sleuthers. Especially since right now, if/until we get the AA, we have nothing to do aside from ponder what we have right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.