Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #40

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by imstilla.grandma, Jan 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SleuthBee

SleuthBee Kind of New

Good for AS!

Bbybluz, Jeengurr, Seenit and 8 others like this.
  2. perception≠reality

perception≠reality Well-Known Member

I’m not positive, that’s what’s eating at me, and why I want to find the clip. We know for a fact she had left the home before that weekend, so it’s possible it was a nothing item, and my efforts are pointless lol. He could very well have said “I wanted to make sure he was alone that LS didn’t try to come with him”, or something along those lines, and she wasn’t physically there. Until I find that annoying clip it’s going to bother me.

Bbybluz, LietKynes, Seenit and 9 others like this.
  3. catch_22

catch_22 Well-Known Member

Yeah, maybe if RD did say something like that, he might not have been aware that LS had left, or been kicked out of, the house at that point.

natesma, LietKynes, LeBlack and 11 others like this.
  4. HaikuMommy

HaikuMommy Well-Known Member

On Jan. 31 when LS and family came to get LS’s and HH’s things (while everyone else was out of the house, per LH), LS was not officially a POI. LE may not have legally been able to stop her from taking her and HH’s things. In hindsight, YES the moving van seems incriminating, but moving their things to wherever they were going to be staying in a small moving van is really not that shocking if AS didn’t want her there and police had no direct evidence against her yet. Maybe LE hadn’t yet allocated enough manpower to the case for that, since there was no named POI. Still, I sure wish they’d been trailing her. I assume they decided to trail her as soon as RD’s video came out, but she may have had foreknowledge and been on her way to FL already. I don’t blame LE; they were actively seeking Gannon, leaving no stone unturned — but hindsight is 20-20.

5. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

Yeah. There are a lot of unknowns here as far as the timeline goes, and the status of the investigation at certain points.

It’s easy to say “they should have done this,” but we aren’t privy to the facts here. There is certainly a time and place for making a judgement like that, but that’s not right now (without the necessary information).

6. RaspberryMama

RaspberryMama Well-Known Member

You have me looking too now! Haven't found anything yet though. Sorry.

Timeline...

Monday LS murders Gannon and does some other stuff.

Tuesday LS rents a car and drives an unknown number of miles. She returns the car 27 hours later.

Wednesday LS takes her daughter shopping for clothing because she can't go home. They use daughter's car, have a nasty little confrontation with police. And imo, she goes to police station and is interrogated a wee bit that same day. (Maybe that's why she returned the rental car late.) This is, imo, when her constitutional rights were repeatedly violated.:rolleyes:

Thursday LS is just hanging out. Maybe goes to rent a moving truck?

Friday LS spies poor Spencer Wilson covering the search party (is that correct?) and gives him a bizarre interview that he handles really well and that leaves us with mouths hanging open.

Saturday or Sunday RD shows Al The Video.

We know she wasn't still living there. Imo, she either wasn't there, or was there getting items for her upcoming trip.

I'm not sure it matters, but I'd love to pin down her
    location on all of these days.

7. RaspberryMama

RaspberryMama Well-Known Member

Do you have a link that states LS went to the house to retrieve her things on Jan. 31st? I honestly haven't heard that until now.

8. Pink2017

Pink2017 Well-Known Member

:D

Brubon, Seenit and roche.analisa like this.
  9. ChuckMaureen

ChuckMaureen Well-Known Member

10. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

MOO most people take off right after packing their moving van.
    21 hours to Pace.
    31 hours to Myrtle Beach going through Pensecola.
    The soonest she could have reasonably gotten to Pace:

Interview 1/31

1/31 6 hours
    2/1 9 hours
    2/2 7 hours arrive: Pace

2/2-2/5 FL window
    2/6 Myrtle Beach

MOO she was dumping poor Gannon the same day RD showed AS the video and called the FBI.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
    SweetPeas56, Mito, LeBlack and 14 others like this.
  11. sillybilly

sillybilly Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Please continue discussion at Thread #41.

This thread is closed.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.