Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if this Eguardo was the one she may have paid to take his body to Florida and throw him over the highway rail. She always has a bit of truth in all her wild stories.

Maybe.

But if she hired him, he didn't do it IMO. When that witness list was composed, GS's body hadn't been found. If this guy had done it and is cooperating, it's likely he would have told LE where the body was or at least given them a very general idea of the area if he couldn't remember exactly. And if he'd done it, LE wouldn't be trying to place TS in FL Feb 3-5. JMO

Maybe.

But if she hired him, he didn't do it IMO. When that witness list was composed, GS's body hadn't been found. If this guy had done it and is cooperating, it's likely he would have told LE where the body was or at least given them a very general idea of the area if he couldn't remember exactly. And if he'd done it, LE wouldn't be trying to place TS in FL Feb 3-5. JMO
I still think the driver was known by the family. An "aunt" got in the van with him. Otherwise, I would think LS would have been riding with him.

Wasn't HH in ROTC? I would think she would want to cooperate with LE or her career is over. Or is it over anyway?

I have been wondering about the family member that visited and left with AS. LS's rage seemed to take on a new identity after this visit. I wonder if something happened to fuel more hatred and animosity towards G. Was the family member from AS's side or LH's?

I'm under the impression it was Al's mother. IMO

There are nuggets of truth in her ramblings. Maybe Eguardo was a fling and entered the back door to avoid being seen that day. Raped? No way. Could it be possible G knew what was going on and she became enraged because little "pinky swears" were not going to fly?

Having read the AA, I think Gannon DID return home and was killed in his bed on Monday.

Something happened on Sunday; but nothing that would leave blood in the truck (even with Gannon riding in it for hours). Maybe she punched him Sunday night — when she “just freaked out” — and he developed a visible black eye, or a head bump... something nobody could find out about.

She made sure he was hidden away from his sister in the am because he had visible (non-bloody) injuries.

Maybe she purposely left her phone at home, heavily drugged Gannon, then drove around waiting for him to die of overdose. Used that time to scope out a dump site.

But she misjudged the dosage... time was passing and he was still alive hours later as she looked anxiously out the window at Petco. With his injuries, he HAD to be out of sight before L got home, and she couldn’t do it anywhere that might have cameras or witnesses. If she was going to do it violently, she wanted privacy. At this point her “neat” plan had to be abandoned and things got messy. Kinda like when she changed to the rape story. Or moved the body 1400 miles away from its initial dump site. Her “plan B”s are not nearly as well thought out as her initial plans... chaotic, in fact.

So she brought him home, laid him in his bed still drugged (I hope), and bludgeoned or stabbed him there. JMO

RIP Gannon.
But to see that there was so much blood in the corner of the bedroom. LS cornered sweet Gannon. He was no match for evil incarnate.

Thank you for this. I actually have tears in my eyes from your post. I don't have what it takes to go into my history with a mom very much like LS again (it's draining). But at 17, my loyalty was entirely to my mom, my parents, our family. It's crazy, I get that. I can't explain it. It's almost as if a parent like this sets themself up as a sort of god - not to be questioned, but to be obeyed, believed above all else (including plain-as-day facts), and with the sense that your survival and well-being is wrapped up in them... you are not a separate person, you are simply a part of them and they are always right.

Anyway, I hope for her own sake, HH is now cooperating with LE. I'm not at all surprised that she wasn't cooperating early on though. That girl has a lot to overcome internally, and I pray she is getting some kind of help. LE will get much farther with her if they understand her and can act with empathy toward her.
I am so sorry for what you went through. I can say I understand because I have a relative who did the same with her children. They are grown now but still fell the affects of it.
But had your mother murdered a brother or sister would you still have done exactly as she said? If you so much as suspected her would you have lied for her? THIS I could not understand.

Re: the rapist story, IMO it was just made up on the fly after her runaway story didn’t pan out. False rape allegations are extremely common in people with both histrionic and borderline PDs, and she already had a history of making them.

It served the purpose of shifting blame from her to another party, making her a victim, and in a twisted way, making her perceive herself as attractive/desirable.

She only added G to the scenario when her story (again) didn’t line up with the evidence. She had to come up with a reason why his blood was on the walls if he was kidnapped, and that’s what she thought of.

Remember, this is the same person who gave her full info to fakeliedetectortest.com. I wouldn’t assume she’s capable of any sort of logic or ahead of LE whatsoever.
I completely agree with your comment about histrionic and/or borderline personality disorders. Purely speculation, but she fits a lot of the criteria for these. Yesterday I actually mentioned how I believe her behavior to be very histrionic.

MOO IMO
Purely Speculation

Good morning #Here4Gannon

Small ‘discrepancy’ I noticed, but trying to keep details straight in my notes. Did anyone else notice the discrepancy between the list of what HH was told to buy vs what the receipt showed?

According to AA, HH was told by text message from TS what to purchase.

HH was told to buy “carpet powder, baking soda, & trash bags.” Vinegar wasn’t included as an item to purchase in the text message quoted by LE.

But vinegar IS on the receipt LE found in TS’s car, the Tiguan and noted by LE.

Snipped by me from linked article:

“ 4: 52 p.m.
Letecia sends text to Harley asking her to pick up items from the store
The text reads, “Carpet powder 2 things, baking soda, trash bags”

5:14 p.m.
A receipt shows the purchase of trash bags, baking soda, vinegar happened at 5:14 p.m.

It was later found in Tiguan, Letecia’s car.”

Affidavit reveals police timeline of Gannon Stauch's murder - KRDO

Makes you wonder how on earth did she haul a 90+ lb dead body up stairs from the basement, if she did in fact kill him in house. I mean the only way she would have moved him is in suitcase, especially without dripping blood all over house. But rolling a suitcase downstairs is 1000x easier than up. Maybe she had help. .... Enter ”Eguardo.”

Said suitcase has wheels?

Thank you AmandaReckonwith for your awesome responsibility of keeping this updated. It’s a very valuable post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutalicy