Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #42

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by imstilla.grandma, Jan 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fidobell

Fidobell Well-Known Member

There is someone if the same name on the witness list

2. Moris4k

Moris4k Member

I had to skim through the pages to catch up, homeschooling my grandkids( I have custody), working from home has me crazy. I am speechless ! I have no sympathy for Ts family because we are talking about a precious little boy here named Gannon. For example a 16 yr old should know what is morally right or wrong. I am sure T will play drama queen for the courts I just wish there was something I could do for his parents to show my support.

La Louve, Chocoholic, Kyte and 6 others like this.
  3. ChuckMaureen

ChuckMaureen Well-Known Member

LS, after just having murdered Gannon, messaged AS and HH to discuss purchasing new headphones for AS.

Why?

Chocoholic, Kyte, thistle and 6 others like this.
  4. Charlotte65

Charlotte65 Well-Known Member

As far as the story about being "pregnant and at the hospital" -- well, it turned out that she actually *was* at the hospital, right? And we have no way of knowing for sure that she's actually *not* pregnant. So maybe *she* wasn't really sure either, and (given her general moral compass) it doesn't really seem impossible that this could have transpired unexpectedly whilst DH was away. So possibly the plot twist abt the two rapists was a little precautionary presplaining … you know … just in case? #hmmm

5. Geneic

Geneic Well-Known Member

I don’t know that she had time to clean up real well. She did move his bed to cover the carpet area and her vehicle to cover the blood in the garage. She would have time that night before getting AS from the airport and while kids were asleep to clean up more thoroughly. Since it was treated as a runaway case, the police didn’t do a thorough inspection of the house.
    None of the theories so far to me make sense for her to have killed him outside of the bedroom. The amount of blood that is in his bedroom is a lot. You also have to consider he wasn’t in that area for very long for that amount of blood to have pooled. She didn’t have hours to leave him in that same spot. Whatever she did do to him was catastrophic imo.

6. Jman1989

Jman1989 Member

Seems she had an online degree from Liberty, the Jerry Falwell Christian university that teaches creationism. Their degrees are on the lowest tier. Really easy to get in.

GrilledCheezy, Kyte, Anirtak and 8 others like this.
  7. RaspberryMama

RaspberryMama Well-Known Member

I don't know. To be honest, I would have been the one most likely to have been murdered.

Okay, so I'm placing my much younger self in this scenario... If one of my siblings were missing and my mom sold me some story about them running away, I would have believed her. Once that sibling was thought to be dead, I would likely do all I could to continue a denial to myself of my mom's involvement. It would be a very internal struggle at that point.

At this point, but not sooner, I would likely call to mind the cleaning supplies and start to question her stories (not out loud though). Outwardly, I'd likely continue siding with her out of fear... Fear of her, and fear of the truth. Add severe grief to that and I'd have been a mess. With no one to turn to and talk this all out with? Gosh, I don't know. I honestly think I would have gone into a severe depression... But that is probably personality-based, and not something that would happen to everyone. I tend to blame myself for everything. (Thanks for that, mom!)

i *think* I would have eventually cooperated with LE. But possibly not until her arrest.

I suppose this makes me sound horrible. I'm truly ashamed of myself, but I imagine at the time, knowing my mother's adeptness at being the victim, I would simultaneously have been worried sick about my sibling and in protection mode in regards to my mother.

OOps. Hit enter too soon. More in a minute...

8. Knox

Knox Well-Known Member

Hoping after this is all over, Dateline will do a two-hour special. I'd love to hear what the investigator's & DA would say.

Does Dateline play in the TV room in prisons?

Janeumayer, Kyte, Buddhagirl and 4 others like this.
  9. NCWatcher

NCWatcher Well-Known Member

Personally I think the AA may be wrong about TS's last job. I do not believe she was hired as a teaching assistant. She was hired as a teacher. The district (D-20) sent a letter to parents
    (see link inside link below to see the letter) saying she'd been hired as a teacher. Surely the district would have been anxious to downplay the perception they hire teachers without full checks. If they could have called her an assistant, they would have. But
    surely the district would also want the letter sent to parents during a high-profile case to be as accurate as possible. The letter says "teacher."

Academy D-20 rescinded job offer to Letecia Stauch after stepson went missing

There's also been confusion about when she was fired. Some outlets have said it was before GS went missing.

District 20 pulled job offer from Letecia Stauch 3 days before stepson disappeared - KRDO

This led some in WS to speculate the job loss led TS to "snap."

But other outlets like Fox21 listed above have reported she wasn't fired until after GS went missing. In addition,

Gannon Stauch case: More than 107 search warrants filed in Gannon Stauch case

In this report a district spokesperson says TS didn't report to work after Friday Jan 24 but wasn't fired until Jan 29. The spokesperson couldn't rule out that maybe TS had heard she might be fired earlier.
    JMO

Renee110, Janeumayer, Kyte and 7 others like this.
  10. Fireflize

Fireflize Well-Known Member

I'm so far behind..I want to speak up for neighbor RD. I believe LE did tell him that his video was the break they needed. I think that LE clearly saw T returning home and did not clearly see Gannon. LE did not notice the shadow on the other side of the truck, nor did RD or AS. That would have been mind blowing.

Janeumayer, Chocoholic, Kyte and 7 others like this.
  11. ChuckMaureen

ChuckMaureen Well-Known Member

There is no doubt in my mind; LS tortured GS. She took out her pent-up frustration and anger in a frenzied attack on Gannon.

Why such anger and overkill? I can not imagine a 'small and minor' burn was all that triggered LS. Being unhappy in her marriage, you'd think she'd take it out directly on AS; were there other incidents or actions that triggered LS to lash out so violently on Gannon?

I don't trust the Google searches. They were clustered, submitted within seconds of a previous. I believe that was LS "planning ahead". It seems she wanted to get that text in the record, as backup in case she was caught? There has to be some underlying secret that drove her to the point of murder, and I'm inclined to believe it was something more than, or other than simply being unhappy in the marriage.

What is that something?

12. BitchieBlackmore

BitchieBlackmore Highway Star

It's just an odd law to be concerned with after taking a life. But she is so strange, I wouldn't be surprised if this were the case.

Kyte, wishBones1962, LeBlack and 5 others like this.
  13. BitchieBlackmore

BitchieBlackmore Highway Star

You can't rationalize anything with this delusional, manipulative piece of trash.

IMO she resented Gannon because he got more attention from his father than she did.

Tealgrove, Curious Me, Kyte and 15 others like this.
  14. Coloradomomandgrandma

Coloradomomandgrandma Well-Known Member

I had a weird thought. If she caused him to bleed Sunday night into Monday morning, could she have tried to cotarize the bleeding with candle wax?

LeBlack likes this.
  15. scapa

scapa Well-Known Member

I had very similar experiences growing up (altho neither of my parents was a lying, child-murdering psychopath), and while I am sure I would have been appalled at anything of this nature -- and things were so bad for us that we kids self-admitted into hospital as a group -- I'm also certain that reporting it and testifying against a person who had so dominated us for so long would have required enormous resources and support, requiring as it would have that we act against a lifetime of obedience-under-duress. One does not simply flip a switch in such circumstances, and I expect that LE will work towards bringing HH closer to cooperating, providing assurances where necessary.

I'll be surprised if we learn of any first-hand involvement. People like LS have a certain power, they seem to exert almost gravitational forces of crazy, and react with such aggression to criticism or attempts to rein them in that one gets used to compliance, especially as a kid in her orbit. I just don't see the point, at this time, of aiming the cannons at HH for a horrific crime that she most certainly did not plan, instigate, carry out or of her own agency cover up. LS is responsible. She should bear the weight.

16. Rockymtnmermaid

Rockymtnmermaid Well-Known Member

Hmmmm that’s a great point.

CarmelEyesD and fcavanaugh like this.
  17. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

I googled it and ironically the first thing I found was the name Eguardo "conjures gentleness, bravery, and respectfulness."

E-guardo is also the name of a security and intrusion detections software designed to secure several network services.

Interesting..

Imo

Kyte, Stormi76, Ontario Mom and 6 others like this.
  18. squareandrabbet

squareandrabbet Well-Known Member

I too had a go at trying to source it, wondering if my Anglo-ness was hiding from me the fact that it was a common spelling closer to "Edgar", for example... but yeah, any online Spanish-American dictionary that even flattered me with an attempt, told me I meant "Eduardo" in no uncertain terms.

19. imstilla.grandma

imstilla.grandma Believer of Miracles

I guess because it now says final.

annec17, Kyte, ShHolmz and 6 others like this.
  20. RaspberryMama

RaspberryMama Well-Known Member

Cont. from previous post...

A couple more points... part of my upbringing was being part of a very strict religious group, and disobedience / disrespect of one's parents was akin to hatred of God. In point of fact, now that I no longer have a relationship with them at all, both parents have decided and declared that I am possessed by a demon. (Lol. I'm not, fyi. I've cast off the only demons I've ever been influenced by and guess who they were.)

I bring the above up because I'm not sure HH had this same particular set of circumstances... but I recall in one of the recent threads someone mentioning something about LS's family using a phrase with "devil" in it... Something like "the devil is in you". Maybe someone can clarify what I'm trying to recall here.

Also, sibling discord was abundantly sown in my family. We were not encouraged to have good relationships amongst ourselves. Outwardly, you'd never have known this though. In private we were pitted against each other. It's sickening to think about.

I honestly think if I had been the one to go "missing" my siblings would have been prone to blaming me for my own disappearance. I was the scapegoat. My little sister and older brother were the golden children. My oldest brother was a slightly higher ranking scapegoat. He's the only one I have a close relationship with now.

Last point, and I apologize for rambling on and on.... As the scapegoat I had the advantage of eventually getting fed up and coming out of the fog. Once I was no longer dependent (and not just financially, but also emotionally - which lasts much longer) I could say, "Nope! None of that crap should have happened. And I'm done pretending like it was okay." But the golden children? They are still trapped under the weight of making sure they don't disappoint the parents, or hide anything that would.

HH knew her mother as a victim. And to be your mother's hero when she's being victimized is a powerful feeling. I do think there is a good chance that she is now cooperating fully. But she's going to need professional help for the betrayal she'll feel as she cooperates. IOW, she'll feel that she is betraying her mom, illogical as that is. I would watch her closely for signs of depression and self harm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.