Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you AmandaReckonwith for your awesome responsibility of keeping this updated. It’s a very valuable post.

Thank you! I appreciate it.
I especially appreciate it in light of facebook removing every drop of my content and links on my Crankycrankerson Case Archives page.
Very frustrating. They removed it because it doesn't fit community standards. BUT... we all know there are no community standards on facebook. It's all crap.
They removed my content because someone complained.
My guess is that someone is related to one of my 150 cases and doesn't like the light in which they are portrayed.
And, yes I did appeal to facebook to reinstate. Nothing so far.
I'm pretty pissed off, actually.

Its possible some things may have been relayed to HH via actual phone conversation or even from an earlier in person coversation. Since HH wasn't cooperating with LE we may only be seeing the details that they could reveal. jmo
I would assume the reason why HH left the house to begin with was to run to the store to pick up a few things. LS likely sent that text to add on to the things HH was supposed to pick up. Also, HH is on the witness list published on 3/11 on page 18. She may now be cooperating with LE. 3/11/20 Page 18, Complaint and Information. Witness List.

Thank you! I appreciate it.
I especially appreciate it in light of facebook removing every drop of my content and links on my Crankycrankerson Case Archives page.
Very frustrating. They removed it because it doesn't fit community standards. BUT... we all know there are no community standards on facebook. It's all crap.
They removed my content because someone complained.
My guess is that someone is related to one of my 150 cases and doesn't like the light in which they are portrayed.
And, yes I did appeal to facebook to reinstate. Nothing so far.
I'm pretty pissed off, actually.

Oh, that's terrible, Amanda. I am pissed off on your behalf as well. I keep all my case notes on Wordpress these days (and sometimes I make them public - you are SO good at keeping records that are supposed to be public, you need a different platform).

But what a lot of work to lose. So sorry this happened.

The only reason I could see her being so concerned about that law is if someone (neighbor, another family member) found out she left Gannon's younger sister home alone and called police/CPS, she would have been running the risk of police catching onto her that much quicker. To her, it was probably just another measure of trying to be extra sure all of her ducks were in a row to buy herself a little extra time. JMO.
The irony ... concern for law in that regard, yet she murders a child.

Well the “D” key is pretty close to the “G” key. Perhaps she made a typo when she was verbally recounting the rape story.

I wouldn’t put anything past her.

I think she's unfamiliar with how to spell Spanish names and cannot properly hear Spanish names either. So Eduardo, with its softened "d" sound, sounds like a g to her. Something like that.

I do wonder if LE made her write out her version of what happened, in addition to speaking with her. If she actually said "Eguardo" out loud, the interrogators must have made her repeat it slowly, ha.

"Y'all aren't gonna believe anything I say anyway" should be another of her mottos.

As far as the grocery run goes, one possibility is that HH was asked in person to run to dollar general and get the vinegar, bubble gum, etc. then TS later texted more items she needed. My husband does this nearly every time I’m in a grocery store.

Also Dollar General is not the same as a dollar store. They sell full sized items and typically charge grocery store prices or a bit more.
Add to that, she needed Laina out of the way for a while.

I agree there was no text communication noted by LE, so she had to speak to HH in person. I was curious about that interaction. Did she meet her at the door, did she run up the stairs so HH didn't see what was happening in the basement? Remember, HH's bedroom was also in the basement. I saw her youtube videos. In one of them, she walks out of her bedroom and up the stairs to the kitchen.

I think she's unfamiliar with how to spell Spanish names and cannot properly hear Spanish names either. So Eduardo, with its softened "d" sound, sounds like a g to her. Something like that.

I do wonder if LE made her write out her version of what happened, in addition to speaking with her. If she actually said "Eguardo" out loud, the interrogators must have made her repeat it slowly, ha.

"Y'all aren't gonna believe anything I say anyway" should be another of her mottos.
That interrogation video is going to be one hilarious trip.

Coming prepared with notes, stuffing those notes down her pants, telling that insane story, and faking a medical emergency.

I’m also bothered by that photo of him sleeping that morning, as that strikes me as a weird thing to do.
... but was Gannon really sleeping?

I consider the time/date stamp on that picture is verified. I am unaware of any evidence showing he was alive that morning? To support the AA's theory, RD's video is discounted.

Numerous posters question RD's absence from the witness list. IIRC, there were posts referencing RD and TS battling on SM. My struggle with the AA's theory is because I believe RD's video is from the morning of 1/27/20.

I will value your thoughts on this @MassGuy :)

But regardless, the picture is very disturbing.

"...a suitcase and a cardboard box..."

WARNING ahead:

Dismemberment?
It wouldn’t have been necessary in order to get him in the suitcase, would have left a ton of evidence, and would be too time consuming to pull off.

She’s lucky she was able to gather him from the dumpsite undetected.

... but was Gannon really sleeping?

I consider the time/date stamp on that picture is verified. I am unaware of any evidence showing he was alive that morning? To support the AA's theory, RD's video is discounted.

Numerous posters question RD's absence from the witness list. IIRC, there were posts referencing RD and TS battling on SM. My struggle with the AA's theory is because I believe RD's video is from the morning of 1/27/20.

I will value your thoughts on this @MassGuy :)

But regardless, the picture is very disturbing.
Everything was in its usual spot, and the bedding was still present.

Later on, the bed moved, and the bedding disappeared. Also, he was caught on camera leaving with her (that part hasn’t changed).

The video does not clearly show him returning, but that appears to be overwhelmingly likely.

I think the sleeping pictures were to cover for whatever she did that night, to show he was alive at that point, sleeping peacefully, and she’s still an “adoring stepmom”.

It occurred to me that maybe she wanted a "before" picture to refer to. So after the murder and clean up she'd be able to make sure everything looked normal. Is that too much of a stretch??

Having read the AA, I think Gannon DID return home and was killed in his bed on Monday.

Something happened on Sunday; but nothing that would leave blood in the truck (even with Gannon riding in it for hours). Maybe she punched him Sunday night — when she “just freaked out” — and he developed a visible black eye, or a head bump... something nobody could find out about.

She made sure he was hidden away from his sister in the am because he had visible (non-bloody) injuries.

Maybe she purposely left her phone at home, heavily drugged Gannon, then drove around waiting for him to die of overdose. Used that time to scope out a dump site.

But she misjudged the dosage... time was passing and he was still alive hours later as she looked anxiously out the window at Petco. With his injuries, he HAD to be out of sight before L got home, and she couldn’t do it anywhere that might have cameras or witnesses. If she was going to do it violently, she wanted privacy. At this point her “neat” plan had to be abandoned and things got messy. Kinda like when she changed to the rape story. Or moved the body 1400 miles away from its initial dump site. Her “plan B”s are not nearly as well thought out as her initial plans... chaotic, in fact.

So she brought him home, laid him in his bed still drugged (I hope), and bludgeoned or stabbed him there. JMO

RIP Gannon.
I’ve been catching up, this is similar to my line of thinking she ran out of time waiting for him to die and had to quickly finish up.

Wasn't HH in ROTC? I would think she would want to cooperate with LE or her career is over. Or is it over anyway?

I have been wondering about the family member that visited and left with AS. LS's rage seemed to take on a new identity after this visit. I wonder if something happened to fuel more hatred and animosity towards G. Was the family member from AS's side or LH's?
AS’s side, I believe mother/nana.

bbm
This ^^^
Items used to clean biological messes.
Think cleaning up after processing meat or cleaning fish.
Should have raised eyebrows and maybe it did ?
Just that we're not privy to anything discussed between the perp and HH.
Something to think about and question.
If the initial injury happened Sunday night, like the 'carpet burn' HH would have known. Per the Spencer Wilson Interview. She was there Sunday night,and she was with LS when the search warrant for her car was served. There was waaaaay to much musical cars going on for there to be zero knowledge of what was going on. Someone has an lot of thinking to do adulthood is just around the corner. Time is ticking away. IANAL but if I was one I would advise her to turn that not cooperating into cooperating right quick. MOO.

That's not necessarily a deterrent to buyers,or renters,as far as being able to rent,or sell. I do feel for the trauma it has caused them,and the aftermath they are dealing with. I pray for them as well as for Gannon's family,and loved ones. They have been affected by this as well I'm sure. MOO
Yes!!
The very first renters in the home were the Stauch family. If this was an investment property for a first timer, what an awful experience for them right out of the gate :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member