Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #42

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by imstilla.grandma, Jan 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JDough

JDough Well-Known Member

Some good things about the video:
    * It never captured Egurado using the keypad to open the garage door and enter the house to lay in wait.
    * Proved that Quincy did not exit the truck when it returned and enter the home while holding anyone at gunpoint.
    * Did not capture Gannon being kidnapped, leaving with someone, or going to a friend's house. In fact; it proved Gannon never left the home again. :(
    * Contradicted TS claims of searching for Gannon prior to reporting him missing.
    * Provided information about where vehicles were parked, and when those vehicles entered or left the garage.

I would say that surveillance footage WAS a big break, after all! ;) Proves the lying liar was lying.

2. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

Great point. I didn’t think of that.

Coupled with the ADT information, it proves that only two people were in that house, and only one of them left alive.

3. MtnMama

MtnMama You are loved, Gannon the Great

Yes, and NO mention of a moving truck rental! So LE was able to find out that the aunt rented a car for LS that she drove around for several days prior to skipping town, but they did not know about the moving truck? (presumably also rented by someone else) o_O

MOO

Edit: clarity

Last edited: Apr 5, 2020
    PhoneJockey, Kyte, Anirtak and 8 others like this.
  4. MtnMama

You might be right, but I thought someone on here previously posted about their Ring system storing things for at least a month in the cloud. I don't have one, but can anyone that does speak to this??

5. Cindizzi

Cindizzi Well-Known Member

#47 Harley arrived at the house at 16:42 and picked up Little sister.
    #48 LS texted HH at 16:52 to pick up carpet cleaner, baking soda and garbage bags.

I think LS told HH to take L and run get her vinegar. ( it’s not on the text but it’s on the receipt) to buy some time.Then she texts her to get the other items.

I think LS told the dispatcher a lie about having HH go look at the park. JMO That’s what it sounds like to me, reading #22.
    I know there is one neighborhood park in Lorson Ranch and that’s probably what she meant by “ a park”. It was within walking distance and she was trying to sell her “went to a friend’s house/ran away” story.
    IMO

6. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

I bet she looked up a website that shows offenders in the area,and saw him on it, and found her scapegoat. Thinking everyone would believe' Dr. T' over a non compliant predator. MOO

7. jvikes

jvikes Well-Known Member

And why not do that yourself? TS is one of those types that messes up and pulls others into the mix with a prepared ready-to-go excuse for them to use. HH may have rolled her eyes knowing they were extremely lame explanations for movements, and I think her interview demeanor was also cluing in that she didn't want to be in these positions. "Get home now, go shopping. Take your step sister. Don't come inside. Tell anyone that asks that you went to the park. Tell everyone you got Burger King. Park in the garage, back your car in - tell them you always do that. Pick me up at a random corner, let me use your social media to communicate" (now I have a headache). But ultimately, TS had a narrative that changed by the minute and no one can keep up with it.

8. MerryB

MerryB Well-Known Member

SBM.
    Just like the other Cluster B disorders, NPD is diagnosed when a person meets 5 of a specific list of criteria.
    Narcissistic Personality Disorder:

-A grandiose sense of self-importance
    -Preoccupation with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, etc
    -Belief that one is special and can only be understood by or others who are equal
    -A need for excessive admiration
    -A sense of entitlement (special treatment)
    -Exploitation of others
    -A lack of empathy
    -Arrogance
    -Jealousy of others and/or belief others are envious

While I don’t believe LS would be Dx’d with NPD based on what I know, all Cluster B Personality Disorders share commonalities, vary in severity based on the individual, and can occasionally be diagnosed primary/secondary even across clusters.

9. MerryB

MerryB Well-Known Member

BBM
    Agree!

fcavanaugh, Warwick7 and Cindizzi like this.
  10. WestieMom

WestieMom Well-Known Member

just checked my ring and it went back to February 5th.

Renee110, nyvictoria, Kyte and 11 others like this.
  11. H73

H73 Well-Known Member

I believe HH had a bedroom on the lower level. HH had a YouTube channel and I remember seeing one titled “ first day of college”. I went to check it but I believe all of the videos on the HH YouTube channel have been deleted.

12. MtnMama

I took it to mean that she sent HH out to look for him at the park after Gannon didn't return home at 6/dark. (I wouldn't bet that this actually happened!) It's hard to keep it all straight, but HH had to arrive home from work & was immediately sent to get cleaning supplies at the Dollar store with LainA. I bet LS was pissed when she sent LainA out to ride her bike to buy herself some time & she came back in the house 15 minutes later! LS must have been running around that house like a fool.....murdering & trying to get things cleaned up in a short amount of time!

MOO IMO

Last edited: Apr 5, 2020
  13. Cindizzi

Yep. That’s exactly what she did. One of her deleted Google searches is probably going to read “ Is anyone stealing kids in my neighborhood .and what do they look like?”

She wasn’t looking for a rapist exactly but something or someone in the local news to create a narrative about GS being taken. JMO

nyvictoria, Kyte, catch_22 and 15 others like this.
  14. MtnMama

^^^YES to this 100%

Dre, fcavanaugh, JDough and 12 others like this.
  15. NCWatcher

NCWatcher Well-Known Member

Thanks. I don't have one so I didn't know.

Remains odd then the AA speaks only of one ambiguous video. I realize not all evidence they had then was cited in the AA but I would have liked to know there is clear evidence GS came back. If they plan to use other videos at trial, they'll have to share with the defense anyway so I don't get it.

JMO

Kyte, catch_22, fcavanaugh and 7 others like this.
  16. lucidtx

lucidtx Western CO

She also wouldn't be the first vile child-killing mother to try to scapegoat a total stranger who happens to be a person of color.

17. Cindizzi

I just watched the Spencer Wilson interview again and when LS says I need Harley and goes to get her, you can hear HH say “ Mom why am I here? “ or “ Mom what am I here for?”. Had to turn the sound up, it’s faint because LS is talking loud into the mic.
    JMO

Kyte, catch_22, fcavanaugh and 9 others like this.
  18. Warwick7

Warwick7 Well-Known Member

I luv this! This is good! Lol!!

Dre, fcavanaugh, Feistyomi and 3 others like this.
  19. Warwick7

Warwick7 Well-Known Member

Good catch!!

fcavanaugh, Feistyomi, DTPeke and 3 others like this.
  20. LeBlack

LeBlack Well-Known Member

I want to believe they have evidence we don't have.

They test for remnants of blood. Once they know that a given spot CONTAINED blood, it is considered a 'saucer sized puddle' - but really the method of clean up would make a difference on the volume of blood in the 'original puddle'. I know it was also on the mattress, but IMO it dripped down the edge and perhaps had some cleaning effort.

A pint of blood on a floor looks like a bloodbath , but that is the amount they take when you donate. Much more than that may make you feel like Gannon looked walking to the truck Monday.

I really don't know what to think. She took him out - then??? found a spot for later? chickened out? IDK. MOO.

Kyte, catch_22, SleuthBee and 12 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.