Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #43

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by imstilla.grandma, Jan 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warwick7

Warwick7 Well-Known Member

I don't know the answer...

Feistyomi, fcavanaugh and DTPeke like this.

2. Warwick7

I don't know the answer...
    To me that makes to sense.
    moo

3. LietKynes

LietKynes Well-Known Member

bbm
    Agreed, seems a bit creepy.
    Some people take photos of sleeping babies being held by mom or grandma --but that's to show how cute the baby looks all snuggled with the parent or grand.
    But an 11 year old ?

4. LietKynes

LietKynes Well-Known Member

Yes that's a valid reason.
    So odd, isn't it, though ?
    Her need to provide 'proof' ?

Bailey38, MsBetsy, Hatfield and 5 others like this.
  5. GordianKnot

GordianKnot Former Member

If she assaulted him on Sunday, she had all of Sunday night/early Monday morning to do some cleaning.
    There's a gap in those google searches she did between around 1 am and 4:40 am.
    Methinks she was spending a good chunk of that time cleaning.

JMO.

6. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

Considering she first was going with a runaway scenario (before changing to the raped and abducted story), perhaps the photos were to establish he was alive and at home in the morning. idk

7. pcrum12

pcrum12 Well-Known Member

Okay this is good ^^^. Now I'm back on the fence or really leaning toward he didn't make it home.

8. Inthedetails

I tend to agree but then I remember no blood was found in AS's Frontier, the vehicle he was in Monday morning. Did she clean him up that well?

I'm on the fence about whether he made it home or not.

jmo

Kyte, catch_22, Warwick7 and 6 others like this.
  9. MtnMama

MtnMama You are loved, Gannon the Great

Either way, LS had possession of Gannon's phone from at least Sunday night on which is what I've always thought. The searches, texts, etc, from that point on were all done by LS pretending to be Gannon. The lack of response to AS's text until just before making the purchase during the second Petco visit makes sense with her leaving it behind & then retrieving it or being too "busy" and having the phone off between the Petco visits.

Regardless, LS took Gannon's phone away from him & he had NO CHANCE of contacting his parents for help! I HATE her :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Chocoholic, Owl4, nyvictoria and 19 others like this.
  10. Warwick7

Maybe he sat on the board (or laid down on it in the back seat).

11. Warwick7

Yes, she should charged with that too!

MtnMama, Hatfield, MerryB and 4 others like this.
  12. Inthedetails

If he wasn't in possession of his own phone (which, I agree, seems like he wasn't), I would think that shows planning and intention of harm and cover-up, not spur-of-the-moment anger.

jmo

13. Floridagirl1006

Floridagirl1006 Active Member

I believe she took him with her that day to run “errands” only to further her story that he ran away. I know who in my neighborhood has cameras and assume what they might capture as well as knowing what my own do. I think she assumed he would be on camera both leaving and returning but cameras are very unreliable as mine show a vehicle pull up and completely miss someone getting out (not all the time but sometimes). She then tells the neighbor she doesn’t need to see his camera because he went the other way. Interestingly enough the gate appears to be on the other side of the house likely out of view of the neighbor’s camera and we all know how much she talked about the key and the gate. Moo it was her attempt to frame her story.

Blue Amethyst, Kyte, MsBetsy and 8 others like this.
  14. Aloe

Aloe Well-Known Member

We have been discussing that particular report in the Gazette; it is not an arrest document, its is a paraphrased timeline written by a Gazette reporter. It is not what the Arrest Affidavit states on page 4; that the Nintendo Switch has not been found.

Just trying to help keep the facts straight :)

15. wyome

wyome Well-Known Member

Bbybluz, Kyte, MsBetsy and 5 others like this.
  16. MtnMama

MtnMama You are loved, Gannon the Great

This IS HUGE and I'm sure LS was confident he would never be found or at best it would be so long that deterioration would leave little evidence behind! Even though I can't stand the sight of her, I would've loved to have been there to see LS when she was told Gannon was found!

Without being too grotesque, given the 1.5 months he was missing. What would we expect evidence-wise to be found? Ie. How much (if any) would've been lost to decomposition? Not much, right?

MOO

17. Aloe

Aloe Well-Known Member

Right? So hard to rely on the "news", and in this case they could have written a lot that we wouldn't have know was incorrect because we had nothing to compare to, no facts, nothing.

18. windrower

windrower Well-Known Member

Inthedetails (and or Niner), could you make the timeline a sticky or something so it can be in the opening post of every new thread? With a date of creation or revision? I did save the timeline you’ve done, but if you update the timeline, that one will be outdated. A timeline is important and it really helps if it is easily found.

Thank you so very much for your time and effort to put that together. And I appreciate that you used what LE knows to create the timeline, without the noise of all of LS lies.

Although, it might be interesting to have what she said about what she did and where she went, etc., off to the side, in another color, in parentheses, or some clear differentiation from the real story.

I cannot, but perhaps someone else has some free time on their hands.

Thank you, all.

19. Tricia

Tricia Owner Websleuths.com Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Hey Everyone,

Tonight on Websleuths YouTube LIVE we are going to take your calls. We want you to answer this question:

"HAVE YOUR INSTINCTS OR YOUR INTUITION EVER SAVED YOU, WARNED YOU ABOUT SOMETHING, OR MADE YOU THINK SOMETHING WAS WRONG?" Tell us your stories TONIGHT.

Plus we will talk about the latest in True Crime, coronavirus and more!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN US AT 10:00 PM EASTERN TONIGHT ON YOUTUBE!

20. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

The fact that his body was apparently contained within a suitcase, definitely helps their cause.

That would protect it from being scattered by animals, which is what they believed may have happened (when their search efforts failed in Colorado).

You always lose something with decomposition, but his skeleton, clothing, and any remaining soft tissue, will have a story to tell.

Even if he was badly decomposed, bones still show damage, and clothing still has holes (if she shot or stabbed him).

There’s a reason we saw additional charges, and it’s probably not a coincidence that they coincided with the recovery of his body.

It told them a story.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.