Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good points. I agree and bet you are correct that there are more videos that are just or even more important than the one we got to see from neighbor.

LE got access to all of the neighbor's videos from that whole day and there are probably more videos after the one we saw that are probably even more important. Also other neighbor videos may have been shared with LE as well.

It will be interesting during the trial what videos will be shown to the jury. And yes, we may find out that LE has a video of LS walking out to the vehicle with the suitcase herself.
That would be a done deal, end of story, case closed type of video.

Here's the other thing....

AS supposedly reacted by saying "she lied" when he was shown the video. Yup, she certainly did.

We thought his reaction to the video was because Gannon didn't come back with LS. At the time, we had NO IDEA of the amount of ridiculous lies she was spewing. When AS saw that video and more......LS was busted on ALL the lies. All of them.

LE, didn't really care that we were privy to that Video. We could think what we wanted but they knew more (of course) and the fact that it got leaked didn't really affect the course of their investigation. They saw what they saw differently than what we saw and thought.

I am just absolutely gobsmacked by the lies and the atrocious stories this woman made up. I mean, seriously? We're supposed to believe this stuff? She is from a whole other planet. He ran away, nope sorry, LH sent someone to take him, nope ummm...I was raped and he was kidnapped, oh wait, that's not right, how silly, I picked up a guy that was lying in the middle of the road and you know what, he's one of Colorado's most wanted and then he raped me and Gannon, then asked for a suitcase and cardboard box and then kidnapped Gannon. Oh yeah, and then I cleaned it all up, DIDN'T REPORT A KIDNAPPING AND RAPE, and lied to you and told you that Gannon ran away. Alrighty then.

So there are all the stories and she got busted on that Video. LE knew it, but we saw it differently.

MOO

JMO
About the possible weapon she maybe used on Sunday night when she first got mad at him.

Im thinking it was a hockey stick?

Didnt she take some hockey equipment to Play it Again sports to try to sell it to get some money from it? I think she was maybe taking the hockey stick and other hockey equipment to get rid of the weapon she may have used.

The bottom blade of a hockey stick is usually rough surface like fiberglass to help the stick get more grip and control on a hockey puck.
It could easily cut a persons face or skin if the blade of the stick hits a person.

In hockey, there is a 5 minute major penalty when an accidental stick ends up hitting another player and drawing blood.

Just a theory I have been wondering about with the first injury.

I think a hockey stick is a definite possibility for the initial attack.
I wonder if any sporting equipment was noted by AS to be missing from the home.

If there were golf clubs in the garage or basement, I think a golf club is another possibility.
I saw someone (accidentally) hit in the head with a golf club once, and it bled profusely.
The only reason there wasn't blood sprayed on any walls is because it happened outside.

<modsnip: LS social media is still off limits as it was removed>

In the hands of an evil monster, almost any standard household object can become a dangerous weapon.

JMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re BBM
Thanks for pointing out AA #158

That tells me that as soon as AS realized she was lying to him I am betting he immediately started to work with LE and they helped setup secretly recorded phone conversations, texts and emails with LS. LE was able to listen and get access to all of that communication with LS. They set her up and I am sure she obliged in giving incriminating evidence on herself.

Once LS was no longer able to be around the house, I had wondered how so much conversation between AS and LS happened after that point. Now it makes sense. There was purposeful setups with LE and AS to get LS to talk with AS and they recorded all of it.

Good job AS and LE.

AS probably had to bite his tounge a lot during those conversations with LS once he knew she was lying about everything.

Exactly!

I was always of the opinion that LE was playing LS.

I think I even posted at some point that they were letting her hang herself by giving herself enough rope and that AS was working with LE, just like Susan Smith's husband.

She is some kind of stupid.

MOO

If there were golf clubs in the garage or basement, I think a golf club is another possibility.
I saw someone (accidentally) hit in the head with a golf club once, and it bled profusely.
The only reason there wasn't blood sprayed on any walls is because it happened outside.

I also think that @LightandReason's suggestion that TS may, in fact, have beaten and/or cut GS with broken glass from the candle that caught fire makes a lot of sense. The candle would have been right there to hand, and she may have picked it up in a rage and gone after him with it.

Let's face it: in the hands of an evil monster, almost any standard household object can become a dangerous weapon.

I loathe this evil hag with every fiber of my being.

JMO.

Right. If it wasnt the hockey stick, I could see her throwing the candle at him or throwing the Switch at him too.

I keep coming back to the Play it Again sports equipment she turned in because I think maybe she used that excuse to get rid of the hockey stick if that was the thing she used to strike him with.

Also, I think that evidence would still be at the Play it Again store and may still have Gannon's blood spots on it. If the blade of the stick was fiberglass, there are small grooves and she may have not been able to clean it all the way. Also, lots of hockey players put tape around the blade to get more control on a hockey puck so maybe the blood seeped underneath the tape.

I wish I lived near there and I would go into that store and see if some new hockey sticks were just added to their inventory. I think it could still be there at that store if LE has not already gone looking for whatever equipment she tried to sell to them.

Hi all I have two questions... I apologise if I am going over old ground and the questions I am
asking have already been answered but I just wanted to ask-

1. Regarding the blood found at home.. could this be tested to reveal the approximate time/ day it was deposited there. I’m not sure of the science behind it so I apologise if this is a silly question. Just wondered if they could work out whether it was Sunday night or Monday afternoon that the attack/ murder ( or both) occurred

2. Secondly regarding HH.. I believe at the beginning of next month she will turn 18.. could they be waiting until then to charge her (IF they have evidence against her Of course ) Again I’m sorry if this is an ignorant question and I’m not presuming guilt. Also I don’t know a thing about legal processes!

Thanks

Welp, I'm about 10 pages behind again. Do any of you ever sleep?

Can someone please help me out with the following?

I've read AA #55 over and over again. It is referencing the photo LS took Monday morning that shows the upper left corner of the bed pulled away from the wall.

The photo was taken that morning. Bear with me please. I know many are saying this means it is possible that an attack occurred Sunday night, the cleaning was done overnight and that's why the bed is out from the wall Monday morning.

I'm not sure because of the way #55 is worded...

"Another photo was recovered from Letecia's cell phone that shows his bed was not pushed directly against the wall by the head of the bed. This photo articulates the ability for blood to get onto the walls and floor in the corner of the bedroom. Mr. Stauch stated the positioning of the bed is unusual and the bed is usually pushed against the wall."

BBM. I am reading that bolded part this way:

This photo, the one specifically showing a space between the wall and the bed, speaks clearly (articulates) to how blood was able to get onto the walls and floor in the corner of the bedroom.

Honestly, I keep trying to read it another way and just can't. To me, it seems to be saying the bed was pulled away from the wall before any attack.

Now, I'm not saying no cleaning was done Sunday night... cleaning that area of some blood or vomit, etc. very well could have happened. I just think the bed was not yet pushed back into the corner when the main attack occurred.

@GordianKnot I'm tagging you because I know you've paid attention to this photo and the significance of it. I would love hear your thoughts about this as well as anyone else's.

Right. If it wasnt the hockey stick, I could see her throwing the candle at him or throwing the Switch at him too.

I keep coming back to the Play it Again sports equipment she turned in because I think maybe she used that excuse to get rid of the hockey stick if that was the thing she used to strike him with.

Also, I think that evidence would still be at the Play it Again store and may still have Gannon's blood spots on it. If the blade of the stick was fiberglass, there are small grooves and she may have not been able to clean it all the way. Also, lots of hockey players put tape around the blade to get more control on a hockey puck so maybe the blood seeped underneath the tape.

I wish I lived near there and I would go into that store and see if some new hockey sticks were just added to their inventory. I think it could still be there at that store if LE has not already gone looking for whatever equipment she tried to sell to them.

If she went to PIAS and turned in a hockey stick, it's obviously very suggestive.

We know TS is a big, fat liar, so the trip to Play It Again Sports may be complete fiction.

If she did assault him with a hockey stick, it's very possible that she made up the story about Play It Again Sports in case someone noticed it was missing from the home and questioned her about it, i.e., more "presplaining."

If a hockey stick was used as a makeshift weapon, she likely dumped it wherever she dumped the comforter and pillow.

Come to think of it, there was no mention of a candle having been found in the residence.
If she bludgeoned him with a candle, she likely tossed that, too.

Remember the way TS's hand appeared to have been bandaged in her Cousin Itt interview?

If she attacked him with a broken candle jar, that would explain a cut to her hand.

JMO.

I also think that @LightandReason's suggestion that TS may, in fact, have beaten and/or cut GS with broken glass from the candle that caught fire makes a lot of sense. The candle would have been right there to hand, and she may have picked it up in a rage and gone after him with it.

Let's face it: in the hands of an evil monster, almost any standard household object can become a dangerous weapon.

I loathe this evil hag with every fiber of my being.

JMO.
I think hockey stick is a possibility for Sunday, mainly because she specifically mentioned going to Play-it-Again Sports. (Whatever happened to that story? When did she say she went there?) As for the murder weapon, though, it would leave a big arc of blood spatter, I would guess, as a hockey stick is so long. I'm envisioning the blood on the bedroom walls as contained. But for Sunday, makes some sense.

<modsnip>

I also think he might have actually been burned since she mentioned it. She said his skin bubbled, though doesn't that usually take some into the healing process? Anyone know?

jmo

Last edited by a moderator:
If she went to PIAS and turned in a hockey stick, it's obviously very suggestive.

We know TS is a big, fat liar, so the trip to Play It Again Sports may be complete fiction.

If she did assault him with a hockey stick, it's very possible that she made up the story about Play It Again Sports in case someone noticed it was missing from the home and questioned her about it.

If a hockey stick was used as a makeshift weapon, she likely dumped it wherever she dumped the comforter and pillow.

Come to think of it, there was no mention of a candle having been found in the residence.
If she bludgeoned him with a candle, she likely tossed that, too.

Remember the way TS's hand appeared to have been bandaged in her Cousin Itt interview?

If she attacked him with a broken candle jar, that would explain a cut to her hand.

JMO.

Yes, all good points as well. I had forgotten about her hand where it looked like she may have been trying to hide a bandage.

The candle could have been an obvious choice of weapon if she got mad at him for knocking it over and causing burn stain on something. I could see her picking it up and either throwing it at him or trying to beat him with it and it maybe broke during her attack.

For that matter, she may have used multiple weapons if she was chasing him around the house and when he got to the basement she may have also used a hockey stick too if it was conveniently within reach as she was maybe chasing him around the house and he may have retreated to his room where his sports equipment was.

I think I am hung up on the hockey stick because when I was young I played street hockey with a ball in the street with other neighbor kids. We would use roller skates and setup a net in the street and had a blast. A rubber ball was used as a puck. I feel so sorry for poor Gannon as he may have had similar hobbies like that.

Gannon never stood a chance with that monster.

Hi all I have two questions... I apologise if I am going over old ground and the questions I am

1. Regarding the blood found at home.. could this be tested to reveal the approximate time/ day it was deposited there. I’m not sure of the science behind it so I apologise if this is a silly question. Just wondered if they could work out whether it was Sunday night or Monday afternoon that the attack/ murder ( or both) occurred

2. Secondly regarding HH.. I believe at the beginning of next month she will turn 18.. could they be waiting until then to charge her (IF they have evidence against her Of course ) Again I’m sorry if this is an ignorant question and I’m not presuming guilt. Also I don’t know a thing about legal processes!

Thanks

#2 - I don't think her current age matters, everything would be based on her age at the time. If they had evidence against her for a serious felony, though, they could have easily charged her as an adult at any time. It seems like at this point they've either decided to not press charges on her or they don't have enough evidence yet.

Honestly, I keep trying to read it another way and just can't. To me, it seems to be saying the bed was pulled away from the wall before any attack.

Now, I'm not saying no cleaning was done Sunday night... cleaning that area of some blood or vomit, etc. very well could have happened. I just think the bed was not yet pushed back into the corner when the main attack occurred.
Snipped.

I think you're on to something. It does make sense the bed was moved before the attack. The picture with Gannon sleeping shows it back in place, against the wall, though, doesn't it?

So - would it go something like this?

1. Gannon vomits during night.
2. TS moves the bed to clean.
3. TS takes a picture of bed moved after she cleaned but before returning bed to position. (Why take that photo?)
4. TS returns bed against the wall.
5. Gannon asleep - TS takes photos of him in bed.
6. TS murders Gannon and blood gets on wall.
7. TS cleans blood and changes linen.

Or are you thinking a different order?

jmo

I think
Snipped.

I think you're on to something. It does make sense the bed was moved before the attack. The picture with Gannon sleeping shows it back in place, against the wall, though, doesn't it?

So - would it go something like this?

1. Gannon vomits during night.
2. TS moves the bed to clean.
3. TS takes a picture of bed moved after she cleaned but before returning bed to position. (Why take that photo?)
4. TS returns bed against the wall.
5. Gannon asleep - TS takes photos of him in bed.
6. TS murders Gannon and blood gets on wall.
7. TS cleans blood and changes linen.

Or are you thinking a different order?

jmo
I think the morning picture is what showed it pulled away from the wall and the Monday evening body cam shows it pushed back in place.

Does anyone know what time the girls would go to school in the morning? I don't live in CO, so I don't know what time they start. I would think they would need to get up early, and I wonder what was happening inside that morning.
HH had already graduated so not worth seeing what time the local high school started the school day. But she did work that day. I think it's mentioned in the AA - I'll go check.

jmo

Welp, I'm about 10 pages behind again. Do any of you ever sleep?

Can someone please help me out with the following?

I've read AA #55 over and over again. It is referencing the photo LS took Monday morning that shows the upper left corner of the bed pulled away from the wall.

The photo was taken that morning. Bear with me please. I know many are saying this means it is possible that an attack occurred Sunday night, the cleaning was done overnight and that's why the bed is out from the wall Monday morning.

I'm not sure because of the way #55 is worded...

"Another photo was recovered from Letecia's cell phone that shows his bed was not pushed directly against the wall by the head of the bed. This photo articulates the ability for blood to get onto the walls and floor in the corner of the bedroom. Mr. Stauch stated the positioning of the bed is unusual and the bed is usually pushed against the wall."

BBM. I am reading that bolded part this way:

This photo, the one specifically showing a space between the wall and the bed, speaks clearly (articulates) to how blood was able to get onto the walls and floor in the corner of the bedroom.

@GordianKnot I'm tagging you because I know you've paid attention to this photo and the significance of it. I would love hear your thoughts about this as well as anyone else's.

That's a great catch, and I think your interpretation of LE's language in the affidavit is spot-on.

Which begs the question: Why was the bed pulled out from its usual position on Monday morning?

*Speculation: GS may have crawled under his bed on Sunday in an attempt to try to get away from that demon.

The she-devil then yanked the bed away from the wall and attacked him while he was cornered.

That would account for the bed having been pulled out from the wall prior to the attack, and for the photos to show the bed in that position as early as Monday morning.

JMO.

HH had already graduated so not worth seeing what time the local high school started the school day. But she did work that day. I think it's mentioned in the AA - I'll go check.

jmo
Replying to myself:

HH worked on Monday from 8:30am-4:15pm. See paragraph number 49 in affidavit: Letecia Stauch Arrest Affidavit

I would guess that HH left home around 7:45'ish that morning.

TS took pictures of sleeping Gannon about a half hour later.

jmo

Authorities continue search for missing boy near Fountain - KRDO
This articles says that there were two police officers in an unmarked car and a patrol officer watching the house on Thursday. Two men and a woman came out and got into a pick-up truck and left. When they left the unmarked police and the patrol car left also.
Has it ever been established who the three people were, especially the men?

Good Morning #Here4Gannon
AS was still in possession of his red Nissan truck at this time it seems. I don’t have an article to link to, but my best guess is the two men could be AS and possibly his younger brother who was also in CoS during this time, with the female being LS since she was said to be staying at the house.

Thanks

Your questions are good ones.

For #2 I agree with Lucidtx that usually LE will use the age at the time the crime was committed so I dont think they are purposely waiting for her age to turn to 18. I think its more likely that they want to mainly go after the main perp LS and they are probably being very careful with HH right now because they hope to be able to use her at some point in their case against LS. They are probably realizing like we have been that HH having to live with her her whole life has caused her a lot of issues and she may have been under phsychological control of LS to avoid being punished by her herself.

Its a fine line right now for LE and in past cases they sometimes go easy on direct relatives even if they seemed like they did things to help the main perp.

Here is a good example. Just like Frazee's Mom. They avoided going after her even though some felt she had more information than ever came out at trial. They got PF and that was their goal because he was mainly responsible.

For #1 I really have no idea but its a good question because blood will dry up when left out in the air. So if there were still wet spots that should tell them something. Just not sure how accurate they can pinpoint times it left the body.

Last edited:
JMO
About the possible weapon she maybe used on Sunday night when she first got mad at him.

Im thinking it was a hockey stick?

Didnt she take some hockey equipment to Play it Again sports to try to sell it to get some money from it? I think she was maybe taking the hockey stick and other hockey equipment to get rid of the weapon she may have used.

The bottom blade of a hockey stick is usually rough surface like fiberglass to help the stick get more grip and control on a hockey puck.
It could easily cut a persons face or skin if the blade of the stick hits a person.

In hockey, there is a 5 minute major penalty when an accidental stick ends up hitting another player and drawing blood.

Just a theory I have been wondering about with the first injury.
Interesting. That sounds pretty close to my thoughts about a month ago. Hockey and play it against sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow