Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #43

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by imstilla.grandma, Jan 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lucidtx

lucidtx Western CO

There isn't anything about PIAS in the AA, right? I think she totally fabricated that. It would have been easy for LE to check whether or not she actually went there and dropped any equipment off. The Petco she visited that day is on the witness list. If she did in fact visit PIAS I'd expect it to be mentioned in the affidavit and PIAS listed as a witness too.

2. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

Play-it-Again Sports is not in the affidavit, but she did bring it up herself - and I think all her ramblings are for specific purposes.

She pre-splains.

So if she didn't actually go to PIAS, she told the tale for another reason. To explain why some sports equipment was missing?

jmo

La Louve, JDough, fcavanaugh and 17 others like this.
  3. LightandReason

LightandReason Well-Known Member

It would also explain the presence of what is probably her blood mixed with Gannon's that was found on the outlet cover/outlet. The AA identified two DNA profiles in the blood found there and one of her many stories meant to explain the presence of things they would find in his room alluded to both her and Gannon's blood. I can envision her throwing the candle/broken glass from the candle at him, in a rage, and then when cleaning it up, cutting her own hand in the process.

4. lucidtx

lucidtx Western CO

Also, some hockey sticks are made with particle board.

5. Inthedetails

Good way of looking at details with a critical eye!

TS did "admit" she had boards in the back of the truck that flew out, so I'm thinking the particle board is actually a board.

jmo

6. RaspberryMama

RaspberryMama Well-Known Member

The bed was away from the wall that morning, then back against the wall that evening per the bodycam photo.

I'm not sure what happened, but using your points, I would put them in the following order:

1. Gannon vomits during the night
    2. LS moves the bed to clean, leaves the bed out from the wall so everything can dry.
    3. LS takes photos* the following morning showing Gannon asleep, one of which clearly shows the upper left corner away from the wall.
    4. At some point after this LS kills Gannon
    5. LS pulls bed out, cleans, changes linens
    6. LS moves bed back against wall - its normal position.
    7. LE bodycam captures shot of Gannon's bed against the wall.

*Why indeed did she take these pictures?? I've theorized it was to show that Gannon had his Switch in bed with him.... possibly against rules, supported by Al's later text about playing games "not today".

7. RaspberryMama

Thank you!

If it was moved out in an attempt to hide, I'm not sure why the bed was left that way when he went to sleep. Putting myself in his or her shoes, it doesn't take much effort to push the bed back before climbing in. I wonder if something (not necessarily but possibly blood) was cleaned up and the bed was left that way to allow the area to dry.

8. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Well, I do think the point investigators were trying to make was that the positioning of the bed that morning enabled the blood to get on the side of the mattress, on the carpet and on the floor beneath the carpet.

Either way, TS would have had to move it in order to clean up that entire area behind the bed.

I'm not sure what AS meant by the bed not being in the normal position that morning. If he never realized Gannon was being abused, and he wasn't home that weekend, I'm not sure how he would notice that the bed wasn't in the "normal" position.

My daughter sometimes falls asleep while using her phone or playing nintendo and many times has to pull the bed away in order to retrieve them. Maybe something like that happened.

Or maybe there was some type of accident and "punishment" on Sunday night that resulted in the bed being moved.

But I think the attack and murder itself occurred while there was some distance between the bed and the wall, and TS did move the bed on Monday afternoon after she killed him.
    Maybe she pushed the bed closer to the wall, back to it's normal position.

Imo

9. GordianKnot

GordianKnot Former Member

I think it was blood that was cleaned up Sunday night.

Putting myself in his shoes, poor GS probably didn't have the strength to do any more than collapse into bed.
    He'd experienced blood loss, and would have been weak.
    He was also no doubt in extreme pain.

Putting myself in her shoes, she likely spent hours trying to clean both GS and the blood up, then left the bed pulled out so so she could check it after it dried to see if there were any areas she'd missed.

*Edited to remove reference to the infamous video which shall here remain nameless, but will without question be shown to the jury at trial.

JMO.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2020
  10. Inthedetails

11. MsBetsy

Yes, I suspect that whatever items she claimed to have taken to the sports store (which apparently she never did) included the murder weapon/weapons which may have included a baseball bat or hockey stick or maybe a tool from the garage.

Imo

12. eyestowardHeaven

eyestowardHeaven Nothing but the truth

Did she bury the suitcase? Then dug it up to move him? I remember way back when there was speculation that the ground would have difficult to dig in and hard to dig very deep, but burying a suitcase wouldn’t seem like it would be any easier than burying a body. Or she concealed it or covered in brush?

13. Megnut

Megnut Well-Known Member

Culling my thoughts from a compilation of random posts....

Play it Again Sports-- I suspect she never went to any. Her mention of it is a presplain for missing sporting equipment.... which leads me to believe she may have, in fact, used a piece of sporting equipment as a weapon.

I think the candle story was a complete concoction, start to finish... but it's POSSIBLE Gannon WAS playing in the living room with a sporting item, and that caused something to crash and burn....

We've been fixated on the midday video but I'm equally curious about ALL the video from RD's camera! Sunday night.... what's up with all that car jockeying? HH getting home from work, 3 cars, 2 garage stalls.... was it just innocuous rearranging? The time stamps are perplexing....

Kobe Bryant...
    When did that footage occur?....

Why was Gannon up so late? What appears to have awakened LaiS? When did HH get home and what did or didn't she see?

What time did TS pull her car into the garage on Monday? How long was the car there???

The blood on the staircase -- was that from saturated bedding or a pail spill? Did it come from LS's clothes or shoes or from Gannon directly? Enough to create droplets on the stair? Directional? From suitcase height or Gannon's head heights?

LE believes (emphasis on "believes") TS removed Gannon's body on Monday, and then deposited it on Tuesday night at the Parker Lake location. We KNOW her car is ASSOCIATED with his blood but it does sound minimal....

LE also thinks TS went back to that location for a SECOND time (in a rental), to CHECK ON his body. But we NOW know she wasn't checking on him, she was likely REMOVING HIM. And preparing to relocate him (to Florida). Maybe their COUNT is off. Instead of two, maybe TS made THREE trips.

8:15 photo of Gannon "sleeping" (I submit he may have been knocked out asleep, by injury and medication.) Bed is already in an atypical position, suggestion prior cleaning-upping perhaps...

Between 8:15 and 10:15, get Gannon up, get him bandaged-- good to go), barely walking but NOT BLEEDING (because of heavy bandaging), Gannon walks to the truck.

IF TS murdered Gannon between 11 and 1, there's a potential location LE need found.... from which she relocated him to Parker Lake on Tusday and then REmoved him.

The switch....I think JMO that her Google search occurred AFTER she'd already disposed of it. Betting it wound up in the landfill, along with bedding and the clothing he was wearing on Sunday....

JMO JMO JMO

14. Hatfield

Hatfield Well-Known Member

I want to thank everyone for sharing information about this case.

Today Inthedetails kindly shared this link below which goes directly to the AA. I had been stupidly using a news site that had the AA embedded in it and their site would auto-refresh while I was trying to find certain places in it. LOL

This link to the AA is much better than what I was using. Thanks @Inthedetails, and thanks to so many others who have shared such good information and good theories about this case. I believe we are getting pretty close to getting a good overall picture of what likely went down beginning Sunday.

Letecia Stauch Arrest Affidavit

15. Ontario Mom

Ontario Mom stay safe ♥ be kind

As for #1, I'm not aware of any sort of test to determine how long blood has been in a location, or if there is a finer tuned test that can pinpoint it down to the day. If there is a test like this, it'd be cool, but I've never heard of one.

As to #2, no, I don't see why LE would wait until HH turns 18 to arrest her, if they had anything to charge/arrest her for. If they had evidence to implicate her in any kind of a crime, I think she'd have already been arrested. Personally, I don't think she shares any of the guilt whatsoever of what her monster of a mother did, despite the AA stating she had not yet (at that time) given her statement to LE.

jmo

16. RaspberryMama

Ah yes. I keep leaving that out of possible scenarios. I think it really is an important factor. Are we allowed to discuss it here now? It's so crucial, I really wish an exception would be made if we still aren't allowed.

17. MsBetsy

If he had suffered any kind of attack on Sunday night that resulted in that much blood loss, he would have been even weaker the next morning. I don't think he would have been in any condition to walk to the truck.

There may have been an accident and punishment the night before, but I don't think it necessarily means he bled as a result.

That video TS made is a mystery. Do we know for sure she recorded it on Sunday? Gannon can't be seen and I couldn't hear him say "I'm bleeding" at all. I listened closely for the beginning "B" sound and an "ing" sound at the end and I couldn't hear either one.

Anyway, he did respond to her questions and said "pinky promise," and "ok," while she was talking to him, which makes me think he was not severely injured. I don't doubt she assaulted him physically or abused him in the past, but I think all that blood was the result of the brutal beating, and possibly stabbing and shooting, on Monday.

Imo

Shadow@light, JDough, TRB and 8 others like this.
  18. jillycat

jillycat Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, all it takes to set off this personality type is other people who have good relationships having them in front of the person like LS. They always feel excluded and not attended to, because they’re big babies with no ego strength or core sense of identity and if the focus of others isn’t filling their bucket, the world ends.

They feel left out because they don’t seek connection or mutual participation, they instead seek worship and attention. So, yes she probably felt resentful and left out because she’s a flaming anti-social narcissistic wonder who can’t be socially functional. MOO

19. Inthedetails

I think the "candle video" was from Sunday night because you can hear TMZ in the background covering the Kobe Bryant helicopter crash, which happened January 26.

jmo

20. Crimemumuv8

Crimemumuv8 Well-Known Member

Either of these disposal methods make sense. IF i were to try to think like LS (not sure if that's possible), and I thought there was a possibility of tracking, I would be more worried about the bedding being found. It would be a direct tie to her and the house. I dont think she expected GS to be found in another state and if he were found she thought it could be tied to abduction not to her. This would be the reason for her to mention the suitcase request made by this supposed abductor. This makes me feel like the switch could've been with him. Maybe the switch is even tied to a fast presumptive ID before confirmed by a medical examiner. Just an opinion tho. We all know logical thinking isn't LS strong point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.