Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that's a bummer, but happily for you, there are no such onerous restrictions at La Casa Gordian!

I don't want any glossy photos or musical cards or sticky substances, though.

Just send the money.

Package on the way! Take no heed of the block letters and excessive postage, as that’s simply my style. Do me a favor though, and remember to give it a good shake before you open it.

I made a timeline from information provided on arrest affidavit. I'm not sure if one already exists, so I thought I'd share. (If there is one, here's another one.) :)

January 27, 2020

12:39 am - TS iPhone Google search: "my son.burned the carpet how.do I fix.it"

12:42 am - TS iPhone Google search: "will.humidifier.help if exposed to smaoke"

12:43 am - TS iPhone Google search: "smoke from fire affects will humidifier help"

12:55 am - TS iPhone Google search: "Colorado law for kid stating at home"

4:37 am - TS sends a text to her employer saying that her stepfather died after getting hit by a car and would not be coming into work

4:40 am - TS iPhone Google search: "suede repair kit for sofa"

8:13 am - timestamp on a picture of Gannon sleeping in his bed

8:17 am - timestamp on a picture of Gannon sleeping in his bed

9:56 am - TS locks her iPhone

10:12 am - last recorded activity by ADT prior to TS and Gannon leaving the house to run errands

10:16 am - Al's Nissan Frontier leaves the residence

10:37 am - a text from Gannon's phone is sent to HH -- "Tecia left phone at home if you need her text me"

11:22 am - TS makes a purchase at PetCo

12:06 pm - AS sends text to Gannon -- "hey buddy"

1:21 pm - Gannon sends text to AS -- "can I play Zelda at least"

1:22 pm - AS makes second purchase at PetCo

1:43 pm - Google search on Gannon's cell phone: "can my parent find my cell phone.if it's off"

2:20 pm - Nissan Frontier returns home

2:45 pm - TS unlocks her iPhone

3:11 pm - LS returns home from school

3:30-3:42 pm - LS is seen riding her bike near the Stauch residence

3:30-4:30 pm - the timeframe TS gives LE for the alleged raped by "Eguardo"

3:55 pm - AS sends Gannon a text -- "hey buddy"

4:42 pm - HH picks up LS from the Stauch residence

4:52 pm - TS sends HH a text -- "Carpet powder 2 things, baking soda, trash bags"

5:14 pm - HH makes a purchase at Dollar General

6:54 pm - TS iPhone Google search: "El paso sheriffs office number"

6:55 pm - TS calls 9-1-1 to report Gannon as runaway

7:40 pm - the text AS sent to Gannon at 3:55 is opened

10:09 pm - EPCSO responds to 9-1-1 call at Stauch residence

January 28, 2020

4:15 am - TS iPhone Google search: "what is the process for.our runaway child."

5:14 am - TS has a text conversation with Gannon's babysitter

8:17 am - TS visits Priceline and other car rental websites

8:50 am - TS rents a white Kia Rio from the Colorado Springs airport

8:48-8:54 am - TS sends text to HH -- "pull your car in the garage"

12:57 pm - TS iPhone Google search: "can Nintendo find my switch"

4:04 pm - EPCSO asks TS for a toothbrush to develop a DNA profile for Gannon

4:18 pm - TS iPhone Google search: "car net Volkswagen"

4:19 pm - TS iPhone Google search: "they are asking for our sons tooth brush but said nothing is wrong"

4:31 pm - TS sends text to AS -- "something isn't right I think they are hiding something"

AS responds to TS -- "who, the police?"

TS responds to AS -- "yes they asked for tooth brushes"

AS responds to TS -- "hmm, what do you think they are hiding?"

7:00 pm - VW Tiguan is picked up from the Colorado Springs airport (where it was left when TS picked up the Kia Rio rental)

8:30-10:20 pm - AT&T data from VW shows TS was in northwest Colorado Springs during this time period

10:26 pm - HH leaves the Stauch residence and travels to Powers and Carefree (based on cell site data)

10:45 pm - TS sends a text to investigators --
"What do you want from me? Because I have nothing. One of your very own leaked to me what you guys were doing. I did nothing and/or am being set up. I'm not really sure other that being told that by another blue with El Paso. I was told I couldn't go home to sleep and on top of that men were sent to a home with a minor female and she was forced to stay there not to even leave for food. Every conversation that said even at this moment I can hear inside. What do you want from me?"

Detective Bethel responds -- "Come in to talk to me. I would just like information to find Gannon."

January 29, 2020

9:00 am - Kia Rio rental is returned to the Colorado Springs airport

January 30, 2020

4:16-5:13 pm - TS returns to the area near Palmer Lake in her aunt's Nissan Altima rental (based on tracker LE placed on car)

February 10, 2020 - QB is listed on the Most Wanted List

February 14, 2020 - TS claims that QB is the person who raped her at the Stauch residence on January 27

February 15, 2020 - LE finds a piece of particle board during a search

February 16, 2020 - the DNA from the particle board is matched to Gannon's DNA profile by crime lab

7:28 pm - TS tells a female friend that she had been giving AS false info because he won't believe anything she says

February 17, 2020

1:53 pm - TS tells a female friend that she is thinking of flying to CO to take a lie detector test and that EPCSO still thinks she's in CO

2:11 pm - TS tells a different female that she is going to take a lie detector test even though it's inadmissible in court

February 18, 2020

8:14 am - TS calls a number linked to fakepolygraph.com

1:00 pm - TS calls the number linked to fake polygraph.com about an email she received about her test report being blocked

If she “beat him to death” in bed, it would have had to have been while he was sleeping, which means morning, right. He’s not going to rush downstairs, hop into bed, and fall asleep at 2:30 pm and then get beaten to death and have her clean the whole mess up before girls get home. But he “walked” out of there alive supposedly at 10 right, so obviously she didn’t beat him to death prior to 10. I just really see no way for any “beaten to death” theory to fly here. Blood splatter expert’s testimony will be interesting to hear.
I think the blood spatter could be a result of her hitting him on the head with a blunt object, such as a baseball bat. She may have stabbed him or shot him as well.

The Crime Scene Analyst and Reconstructionist, and Boodstain Pattern Analyst (I think he had about four titles) found that the spatter on the walls was consistent with "one or more blood spatter producing events, including gunshot, blunt force, or a stabbing."

I can't remember the page but it's in the AA where they describe the crime scene.

Either way, it's likely that he suffered at least one head wound, considering the amount of blood at the head of the bed, on the side of the mattress, on the carpet, and on the concrete beneath the carpet.

And no, he did not walk out of there after he was attacked. The evidence indicates that his bedroom was the murder scene, and he was most likely killed in his bed some time after 2:30 pm.

Imo

View attachment 242855 This picture is very telling. Both kids are smiling, she is not, to put it mildly. The wheels are turning. Something’s up here. Something is definitely up.

She’s thinking intently here about something. And it is only a few short hours later that she inflicts the first blow to the lively vibrant boy behind her. I’m starting to think there was no “accident.” Her eyes say a lot here.

I think the blood spatter could be a result of her hitting him on the head with a blunt object, such as a baseball bat. She may have stabbed him or shot him as well.

The Crime Scene Analyst and Reconstructionist, and Boodstain Pattern Analyst (I think he had about four titles) found that the spatter on the walls was consistent with "one or more blood spatter producing events, including gunshot, blunt force, or a stabbing."

I can't remember the page but it's in the AA where they describe the crime scene.

Either way, it's likely that he suffered at least one head wound, considering the amount of blood at the head of the bed, on the side of the mattress, on the carpet, and on the concrete beneath the carpet.

And no, he did not walk out of there after he was attacked. The evidence indicates that his bedroom was the murder scene, and he was most likely killed in his bed some time after 2:30 pm.

Imo
I worked in a Trauma ICU for 5 years (can be a high burn out rate for nurses). One thing I learned is small size caliber GSW's to the head can leave little external damage and not much bleeding with no exit wounds. One doctor told me that it is sometimes very difficult to find the entrance wound. I remember one such patient they had no ideal he was shot in the head until they did a CT Scan of his brain. The doctor showed me the entrance wound that looked like a small laceration only found after moving the patients hair out of way. However, small size caliber can do massive brain damage since they tend to bounce around within the skull.

I made a timeline from information provided on arrest affidavit. I'm not sure if one already exists, so I thought I'd share. (If there is one, here's another one.) :)

January 27, 2020

12:39 am - TS iPhone Google search: "my son.burned the carpet how.do I fix.it"

12:42 am - TS iPhone Google search: "will.humidifier.help if exposed to smaoke"

12:43 am - TS iPhone Google search: "smoke from fire affects will humidifier help"

12:55 am - TS iPhone Google search: "Colorado law for kid stating at home"

4:37 am - TS sends a text to her employer saying that her stepfather died after getting hit by a car and would not be coming into work

4:40 am - TS iPhone Google search: "suede repair kit for sofa"

8:13 am - timestamp on a picture of Gannon sleeping in his bed

8:17 am - timestamp on a picture of Gannon sleeping in his bed

9:56 am - TS locks her iPhone

10:12 am - last recorded activity by ADT prior to TS and Gannon leaving the house to run errands

10:16 am - Al's Nissan Frontier leaves the residence

10:37 am - a text from Gannon's phone is sent to HH -- "Tecia left phone at home if you need her text me"

11:22 am - TS makes a purchase at PetCo

12:06 pm - AS sends text to Gannon -- "hey buddy"

1:21 pm - Gannon sends text to AS -- "can I play Zelda at least"

1:22 pm - AS makes second purchase at PetCo

1:43 pm - Google search on Gannon's cell phone: "can my parent find my cell phone.if it's off"

2:20 pm - Nissan Frontier returns home

2:45 pm - TS unlocks her iPhone

3:11 pm - LS returns home from school

3:30-3:42 pm - LS is seen riding her bike near the Stauch residence

3:30-4:30 pm - the timeframe TS gives LE for the alleged raped by "Eguardo"

3:55 pm - AS sends Gannon a text -- "hey buddy"

4:42 pm - HH picks up LS from the Stauch residence

4:52 pm - TS sends HH a text -- "Carpet powder 2 things, baking soda, trash bags"

5:14 pm - HH makes a purchase at Dollar General

6:54 pm - TS iPhone Google search: "El paso sheriffs office number"

6:55 pm - TS calls 9-1-1 to report Gannon as runaway

7:40 pm - the text AS sent to Gannon at 3:55 is opened

10:09 pm - EPCSO responds to 9-1-1 call at Stauch residence

January 28, 2020

4:15 am - TS iPhone Google search: "what is the process for.our runaway child."

5:14 am - TS has a text conversation with Gannon's babysitter

8:17 am - TS visits Priceline and other car rental websites

8:50 am - TS rents a white Kia Rio from the Colorado Springs airport

8:48-8:54 am - TS sends text to HH -- "pull your car in the garage"

12:57 pm - TS iPhone Google search: "can Nintendo find my switch"

4:04 pm - EPCSO asks TS for a toothbrush to develop a DNA profile for Gannon

4:18 pm - TS iPhone Google search: "car net Volkswagen"

4:19 pm - TS iPhone Google search: "they are asking for our sons tooth brush but said nothing is wrong"

4:31 pm - TS sends text to AS -- "something isn't right I think they are hiding something"

AS responds to TS -- "who, the police?"

TS responds to AS -- "yes they asked for tooth brushes"

AS responds to TS -- "hmm, what do you think they are hiding?"

7:00 pm - VW Tiguan is picked up from the Colorado Springs airport (where it was left when TS picked up the Kia Rio rental)

8:30-10:20 pm - AT&T data from VW shows TS was in northwest Colorado Springs during this time period

10:26 pm - HH leaves the Stauch residence and travels to Powers and Carefree (based on cell site data)

10:45 pm - TS sends a text to investigators --
"What do you want from me? Because I have nothing. One of your very own leaked to me what you guys were doing. I did nothing and/or am being set up. I'm not really sure other that being told that by another blue with El Paso. I was told I couldn't go home to sleep and on top of that men were sent to a home with a minor female and she was forced to stay there not to even leave for food. Every conversation that said even at this moment I can hear inside. What do you want from me?"

Detective Bethel responds -- "Come in to talk to me. I would just like information to find Gannon."

January 29, 2020

9:00 am - Kia Rio rental is returned to the Colorado Springs airport

January 30, 2020

4:16-5:13 pm - TS returns to the area near Palmer Lake in her aunt's Nissan Altima rental (based on tracker LE placed on car)

February 10, 2020 - QB is listed on the Most Wanted List

February 14, 2020 - TS claims that QB is the person who raped her at the Stauch residence on January 27

February 15, 2020 - LE finds a piece of particle board during a search

February 16, 2020 - the DNA from the particle board is matched to Gannon's DNA profile by crime lab

7:28 pm - TS tells a female friend that she had been giving AS false info because he won't believe anything she says

February 17, 2020

1:53 pm - TS tells a female friend that she is thinking of flying to CO to take a lie detector test and that EPCSO still thinks she's in CO

2:11 pm - TS tells a different female that she is going to take a lie detector test even though it's inadmissible in court

February 18, 2020

8:14 am - TS calls a number linked to fakepolygraph.com

1:00 pm - TS calls the number linked to fake polygraph.com about an email she received about her test report being blocked
Cool. Thnx. Seeing this makes me think, maybe G somehow damaged her precious suede sofa, she hit him in response, and his blood got on the carpet that she needed to “fix.” Hey LS, if you’re going to lie, couldn’t you come up with a better one than “G burned the carpet?” Didn’t you remember you googled “suede sofa repair?” That and Eguardo and Quincy and all of the rapes and different scenarios, etc. really make you wonder if she’s got some major memory issues, and I’m not being facetious.

Last edited:

Imo

Why would she do that in her own house tho? Too much evidence. It’s so weird. If she was going to beat him to death you’d think she would have chosen some isolated location somewhere. Unless.... he was already bleeding so badly from something else she did to him and she couldn’t move him. But if she had access to a gun, which we know she did, why on Earth would she choose to beat him, of all things? That is literally the last thing I’d think most people, especially females would choose. You’d think: gun, poison, push off cliff, run over, even suffocation would be easier.

I worked in a Trauma ICU for 5 years (can be a high burn out rate for nurses). One thing I learned is small size caliber GSW's to the head can leave little external damage and not much bleeding with no exit wounds. One doctor told me that it is sometimes very difficult to find the entrance wound. I remember one such patient they had no ideal he was shot in the head until they did a CT Scan of his brain. The doctor showed me the entrance wound that looked like a small laceration only found after moving the patients hair out of way. However, small size caliber can do massive brain damage since they tend to bounce around within the skull.

^ Thanks for the great post. Very informative.

The initial first degree murder charge was filed under the “position of trust rule,” on account of Gannon’s age. That charge doesn’t require the prosecution to prove the murder was premeditated.

The amended charges also include first degree murder, but would require the prosecution to prove the murder was premeditated.

We saw something similar in the Patrick Frazee case, where he was charged with first degree murder (premeditation), and first degree murder (commission of a felony).

The jury found him guilty under the premeditated murder scenario.

Is the state in this case overcharging out of an abundance of caution? Did they do that in the Arias case? There are always a few bleeding hearts when it comes to sentencing. Ugh, remember the JA sentencing circus? They were dropping like flies.

Why would she do that in her own house tho? Too much evidence. It’s so weird. If she was going to beat him to death you’d think she would have chosen some isolated location somewhere. Unless.... he was already bleeding so badly from something else she did to him and she couldn’t move him. But if she had access to a gun, which we know she did, why on Earth would she choose to beat him, of all things? That is literally the last thing I’d think most people, especially females would choose. You’d think: gun, poison, push off cliff, run over, even suffocation would be easier.

BBM "Why would she do that in her own house tho?"
This woman was a few Anger Management classes short of a degree.
While in a wild fury people often even kill in front of witnesses.

Blunt force trauma seems to make the most sense here.....very personal and not much thinking time involved.
If Gannon played ball I'm thinking a handy bat did the deed.
Fortunately, the autopsy report will pretty much show what hit his head and how many times.

I keep trying to wrap my mind around T bringing out the family gun and I just don't get there but I've been wrong before.

The knife only made sense if she was trying to fit him in the suitcase and MG pretty much talked me out of that theory.....way too messy and time-consuming (but I still wander back to it sometimes).

MOO.

Great post. And don’t they break into small bits all over the brain? I know some bullets do. I just can’t remember which type.

BBM "Why would she do that in her own house tho?"
This woman was a few Anger Management classes short of a degree.
While in a wild fury people often even kill in front of witnesses.

Blunt force trauma seems to make the most sense here.....very personal and not much thinking time involved.
If Gannon played ball I'm thinking a handy bat did the deed.
Fortunately, the autopsy report will pretty much show what hit his head and how many times.

I keep trying to wrap my mind around T bringing out the family gun and I just don't get there but I've been wrong before.

The knife only made sense if she was trying to fit him in the suitcase and MG pretty much talked me out of that theory.....way too messy and time-consuming (but I still wander back to it sometimes).

MOO.

Yeah, she has a history of rage attacks, but I thought we were working under the assumption that she only slightly injured him Sunday night out of rage and then finished him off on Monday. So why would she close bludgeoning to finish him off with? She’s had time to think and plan. Why that bloody mess? And in their own house, no less. Especially when she had access to a gun and was able to get him out of the house for FOUR hours alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member