Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #44

Status
Not open for further replies.

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
upload_2020-1-28_17-10-59.jpeg
The El Paso County Sheriff's Office is searching for 11-year-old boy who ran away from home.
He was wearing a blue jacket and jeans when he left his house.

He is 4'9" and weights 90 pounds.

Anyone with information is asked to call (719) 390-5555.
El Paso County Sheriff's Office asking for help finding missing 11-year-old boy

Gannon Stauch of Colorado Springs left home on foot around 3:15 p.m. to go play at a friend's house, his parents say, but never came home.

Gannon was wearing a blue hoodie, blue jeans and tennis shoes when he went missing. He has brown hair with brown eyes and weighs 90 pounds.
The EPC Sheriff's Office is asking you to call 719-390-5555 if you have seen Gannon or know of his whereabouts.‬
El Paso County Sheriff's Office asking for help finding missing 11-year-old boy

The last known sighting of Stauch was Monday afternoon between 3 and 4 p.m. in the Lorson Ranch neighborhood at his home. He lives along Mandan Drive east of Colorado Springs near Fontaine Boulevard and Marksheffel. He was reportedly going to visit his friend a few streets away.
upload_2020-1-28_17-22-40.jpeg
Gannon's father is a member of the National Guard, and the Guard is assisting with search efforts.

Due to his age and expected weather, the Major Crimes Unit is assisting in the search because they have more tools at their disposal.
MISSING: 11-year-old Colorado boy, missing for more than 24 hours

MEDIA MAPS & TIMELINE - *NO DISCUSSION THREAD*

LINK TO AMANDARECKONWITH'S CASE ARCHIVE

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21 Thread #22 Thread #23 Thread #24 Thread #25 Thread #26 Thread #27 Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35 Thread #36Thread #37 Thread #38 Thread #39 Thread #40 Thread #41 Thread #42 Thread #43

PLEASE READ:

The Saturday night video originally posted by TS on her social media is still off limits due to her social media having been removed. (So that includes candles and carpets and anything at all that members may recall from that video.) Just don't mention it or the post will be removed.

Members may discuss the DWAP youtube phone interview with TS but may not comment on either DWAP himself or the interviewer. Only discuss what TS said in that phone interview. TS mentioned Petco in this phone interview so members ,ay now discuss and speculate re Petco as it relates to what she says in the phone call, but not what may be floating around in social media rumor-land.

Stick to MSM or WS approved sources (i.e. no social media or random youtube videos). If in doubt, check with a Mod or Admin before posting so we can avoid unreliable sources and misinformation.

Crime Online with WS member Leigh Egan is an approved source at WS; True Crime society is not.

No bickering, rudeness or personalizing, no name calling or ridiculing other members for their opinion.

Nicknames or derogatory name changes of any of the major case players is not allowed.

WS does not condone or allow advocating violence of any kind against anyone and such posts will be removed.

Soliciting or discussing private messaging is not allowed. If you want to converse with another member privately, just do it without mentioning it on the thread.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO SPECULATE WHETHER OR NOT LETECIA HAD HELP DRIVING TO FLORIDA DO NOT NAME THE PERSON. USE INITIALS ONLY. DO NOT ACCUSE THE PERSON OF A CRIME. IF ALL THIS IS TRUE AND LETECIA IS GUILTY IT IS LIKELY SHE HAD HELP BUT THEN AGAIN MAYBE NOT.

PLEASE DO NOT ACCUSE ANYONE OF A CRIME. USE INITIALS ONLY.

REMEMBER YOUR WORDS HAVE POWER! THEY WILL STAY HERE FOREVER. THINK BEFORE YOU POST.

Thanks,
Tricia

Agreed you can absolutely have that opinion, I’m just not sure we can discuss it here since HH has not been named a poi. Jmo

Normally WS does not allow discussion of minors. In this case however Tricia did say that members could speculate on whether someone helped or was somehow involved in having Gannon's body transported to Florida as long as they are referred to with INITIALS ONLY.

We are walking a fine line here. The fact that a judicial document has stated that HH is not cooperating is certainly relevant. You can speculate based on what is contained in the AA, but you may NOT insinuate that she is involved in the crime and you may not make direct accusations against her. (IOW, lots of "what ifs", "could it be that" "perhaps" etc, etc) . Just DO NOT accuse her of knowingly committing a crime.

For instance, maybe she did absolutely nothing wrong and is just not cooperating because she doesn't want to be responsible for her mother going to jail, or perhaps she is afraid upsetting her mother.

It looks like the Sun has another hack on staff, as this one wasn’t written by Chris Spargo. They basically plagiarized Crime Online, and took the same sensationalist angle with their headline. Their Twitter post is worse, as it states “Gannon Stauch’s Stepmom May be Released from Prison..”

First, she’s in jail, not prison. Secondly, this is baseless nonsense, and normal procedure. The judge will find that there is enough evidence to move forward, and TS will not get bond.

Patrick’s Frazee’s preliminary hearing lasted several hours on a single day. This one will go many hours over two days. It’s not like the prosecution needs that much time because they intend to set a world record for whistling.

Apparently it’s a slow news week, because outlets feel compelled to rile people up for clicks.

Gannon Stauch’s stepmom may get bond & claims she didn't bludgeon him to death

For some reason we are still having to remove posts discussing the candle/carpet video.

It has been stated many times in the threads and in the opening posts of every thread that the video is off limits.

Next member to re-introduce the video will win a 1 week Websleuths vacation from the thread.

It looks like the Sun has another hack on staff, as this one wasn’t written by Chris Spargo. They basically plagiarized Crime Online, and took the same sensationalist angle with their headline. Their Twitter post is worse, as it states “Gannon Stauch’s Stepmom May be Released from Prison..”

First, she’s in jail, not prison. Secondly, this is baseless nonsense, and normal procedure. The judge will find that there is enough evidence to move forward, and TS will not get bond.

Patrick’s Frazee’s preliminary hearing lasted several hours on a single day. This one will go many hours over two days. It’s not like the prosecution needs that much time because they intend to set a world record for whistling.

Apparently it’s a slow news week, because outlets feel compelled to rile people up for clicks.

At first they claimed he was shot and stabbed, now they are saying he was bludgeoned to death?

I don't see how they could know. It's certainly not clear in the affidavit they claim to be quoting from.

Sounds like they are getting their information by reading the latest theory on WS.

They definitely got the idea about her possibly getting bond from the Crime Online article, and took it a step further by suggesting she will be released from "prison."

Imo

The Sun is not real news. It’s a tabloid. No one takes it seriously. Isn’t it a joke.

Tmrw was supposed to be a hearing, now we have til June to hone our theories. Lol. I wonder if at the divorce hearing they will divulge any new details on the murder. They might have to in order to prove to the judge she did in fact kill his child. Her divorce attorney can say, she has not been convicted of any crime so that can not be held against her in this case. I bet we will learn something new.

Last edited:
Tmrw was supposed to be a hearing, now we have til June to hone our theories. Lol. I wonder if at the divorce hearing they will divulge any new details on the murder. They might have to in order to prove to the judge she did in fact kill his child. Her divorce attorney can say, she has not been convicted of any crime so that can not be held against her in this case. I bet we will learn something new.
I don't think any new information will be brought up concerning the murder charges in the divorce hearing.

I think Colorado is a "no fault" state. So irreconcilable differences would be the only grounds for divorce, and they don't even have to bring up the murder at all.

Imo

I don't think any new information will be brought up concerning the murder charges in the divorce hearing.

I think Colorado is a "no fault" state. So irreconcilable differences would be the only grounds for divorce, and they don't even have to bring up the murder at all.

Imo

Maybe we will learn something about the little pup.

I notice all the news headlines now are sensational. I will see some headline and I’m thinking “Oh wow!” Then I click on the story and it is either old news or not as bad as the headlines lead you to think. Makes me tired of looking at the news, period.

For anyone to think this nut case would be walking out of jail is preposterous. (I thought the same about Casey Anthony but something went terribly wrong with that jury. Hopefully, people have learned since then.)

Per the AW, I just noticed that LaiS was captured on camera as she rode her bike, fron after school until about 3:45 but HH didn't arrive home from work for another hour...

Where was LaiS during this interim time???? And what was TS doing?

Thoughts?

JMO

To Dawnraks,
Regarding post to me from last thread,

The State I live in does indeed allow you to share custody six months on and six off. I grew up in Texas (don’t live there now) but it was the same way there. You could have shared custody for six months of the year.

The custody agreement between the three of them was signed in 2018. So it wasn’t that long ago. And LH was in hospital for months (beginning March 2018) before birth of her little one. There are reasons things happen.

At first they claimed he was shot and stabbed, now they are saying he was bludgeoned to death?

I don't see how they could know. It's certainly not clear in the affidavit they claim to be quoting from.

Sounds like they are getting their information by reading the latest theory on WS.

They definitely got the idea about her possibly getting bond from the Crime Online article, and took it a step further by suggesting she will be released from "prison."

Imo
bbm
Agreed.
Guess if all else fails ... go to a trustworthy and reliable source.... :D :p
Glad we could be of 'assistance' to them. :rolleyes:

Monday morning thoughts, just mine:

At the time of the AW, LE did not have a body, but they did have a scene of a violent assault. They had zero evidence of Gannon after 10:15 am. TS's own behavior, deception, movements opened the case wide open... I personally think Dan May was at the house twice, to confirm for himself the quality of search warrants and eventually the arrest warrant. Without a body, could they make the case that he was dead -- and had died in his room?

I still hold to the possibility that, had Gannon been recovered prior to the warrant, we might've seen a slightly different timeline.

The autopsy reveals more about the manner of death. Gun is new.

A lot IMO will hinge on evidence of gunfire in the home....

I will concede, the video we have seen, may not be the critical clip that kneeled AS. For example, if there's a pop of gunfire on his AUDIO recording, that could be the moment AS wept. If that were the case, however, if LE had reason to believe a gun was used, surely that would've been included in the original AW, right?

This is the movie that plays in my head:

Something happened Sunday night... maybe a series of events -- a soiling incident or some such thing.... then there's "discipline" (abuse).... and an injury....

What we can infer, I think, is that, at some point, a very injured Gannon is on his bed, bleeding badly. I propose he was cut. TS may or may not realize the severity of his injury just yet.... but we know she's awake, Googling throughout the night.

I have to wonder if perhaps she had a completely different thought process -- Gannon is injured, she doesn't want to be blamed, she over-medicates him, to keep him asleep and quiet so the girls aren't alerted.... could it be that, during the night or the next morning, TS took a nearby implement, say a Louisville slugger, and used it, thinking one whack, one cover up, build a runaway story? Blunt force...

She may have overestimated the effectiveness of her weapon. Patrick Frazee, a MAN, told us he was surprised how hard it was to kill someone with a baseball bat. Strong guy, petite fiancee, the expert estimated it took as many as 15 blows. And that was against a wood floor, not against an absorbing mattress... TS could have mistakenly believed that one blow would be enough.....

And here's where I THINK she switched to Plan B. Get Gannon out of the house and murder him.

Amid her lies, I think she told some truth.

Gannon was indeed cut, just not in the garage. Not by Albert's tools.

Gannon didn't walk back and forth to the gate. TS did. With his blood.

Gannon didn't come home with her. Which is what she WANTED us to believe.

TS loaded her weapons into the truck. Both the bat I proposed and a gun. Play It Again Sports was a tale to presplain missing equipment. I won't be surprised to learn that LE has recovered a baseball bat or similar instrument from a landfill....

TS told us she wrapped Gannon's foot as he sat on the "edge" of her car, presplaining the location of his eventual DNA discovery AND suggesting she did, in fact, wrap him. Good to go. I propose that she wrapped his head, preventing blood loss in the truck. I still think it's entirely possible she wrapped his head in such a way that he was blindfolded.

I think the hours for which her movements are unaccounted are key. If TS was able to get a nearly mortally wounded and concussed young man up the basement stairs and into a truck, I believe it's fully possible she similarly walked him to his death.

She is a monster and, I'm not doctor, but I support the Cluster F diagnosis. She isn't married to ANY version of truth.... I can easily hear her say, "I would never ever hurt this child. I DID NOT kill him. I was only doing what I had to do." Severe compartmentalizing. "I would never HAVE killed him ..." so therefore, it's as if she didn't.

IMO she left Petco, drove to the murder site, probably but not necessarily near Palmer Lake, got Gannon out of the car, walked him into a protected location and shot him.

Then she returned to Petco, probably later than she expected to. I submit Petco was supposed to be her alibi.... she wanted to say she'd been there from 11 onward....

The board, the sock, Palmer Lake, her phone, his phone, Eguardo with a gun, two blows, two blackouts, a blood trail.... vinegar, baking soda, trashcans, the cardboard box, the brown suitcase. She herself highlighted all of the elements of this case, she just tried WITHOUT SUCCESS to spin them into a yarn that didn't include her. She IS a monster, she just doesn't want anyone to THINK that about her.

I base my theory on the bloodshed in his room.... Gannon had to bleed for a long time for blood to make it through the mattress, onto the floor, through the carpet and pad to the floor below. IMO that's an overnight situation, not an afternoon one.

My theory is subject to change if there's evidence he was shot in his room. I'm not convinced presently that that's the case. Cut, bludgeoned, shot.... just not shot at home....

I really wish that, in tandem with the harshest sentence imaginable, the judge would forcibly disabuse TS of her delusions. Eviscerate her brain so she has to see what she's done.

Beauty may be skin deep but she proves that evil goes all the way through --

JMO

Last edited:
Per the AW, I just noticed that LaiS was captured on camera as she rode her bike, fron after school until about 3:45 but HH didn't arrive home from work for another hour...

Where was LaiS during this interim time???? And what was TS doing?

Thoughts?

JMO
My hunch is that L was still out of the house, but simply not in range of a neighbor's video camera. Perhaps she was playing in the garage until big sis came home.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member