Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #45

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by imstilla.grandma, Jan 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Well, she claimed to have a lawyer but I doubt she really did. At her hearing in SC she told the judge that her friend was supposed to call her about her lawyer or something like that.
    I guess it's possible that she may have consulted with a lawyer, but I doubt she had the money to pay for one independently.

Imo

Kyte, SleuthBee, Warwick7 and 10 others like this.

2. watergirl62

watergirl62 .

Here is data from the nearest upstream station (about 10 miles upstream), with records since 1978.

Average gage height for the month of March is 4.7 feet above the measuring point.
    Average flow for March is 11,500 cfs.

When did she leave Gannon under the bridge?

upload_2020-4-22_9-53-17.png
    upload_2020-4-22_9-52-13.png
    upload_2020-4-22_9-5-16.png

eta: longer time window on graphs

Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
    Kyte, Blue Amethyst, NoSI and 12 others like this.
  3. MsBetsy

I think it might be true that she sent AS pictures of the kids while he was away, and she was trying to make it look like things were normal.

But I do think the pictures she posted on FB while he was missing were to taunt LH, especially since she said she would not remove them after Landen asked her to.

Imo

Londonunicorn, JDough, Kyte and 22 others like this.
  4. MsBetsy

Delete, double post

fcavanaugh likes this.
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield Well-Known Member

JMO
    I think one of her early stories was that Gannon may have ran away. I think this came out after the going to a friends house did not pan out for her.

The one thing I think she totally forgot about when she started to say he may have ran away is there would have to be a good reason why he would run away from home.

The problem she had with that story is she was the only adult there so all arrows pointed to her as the reason he would run off. She can never accept blame for anything, so she had to come up with a reason why he would run off but also try to make it look like she was not at fault for the reason he would run off to begin with.

Therein lies her problem with that story. There is no good reason he would run off unless she was the main cause of it. No matter how she tried to spin it, all arrows pointed right back at her as the reason he would run away.

Her attempts at making herself look innocent as the reason he ran off is how we came to know of the earlier incident where she hurt him.

She at first made it sound like it was a candle incident that Gannon caused and that he ran off because of it. Her story was so full of holes it became obvious that earlier incident would become a key to what happened. And it helped us realize he would not run away for something like that. AS even called it "minor". Gannon was such a nice and innocent boy from what we know of him, running away for something like that was just not possible.

When her story slowly dissolved then we hear new stories about rapes. The incredible thing as she changed her stories to the rapes is she then tells another lie and says she lied to AS originally because she was afraid he would not believe her.

Lies on top of other lies.

That tends to happen when you start to get called out on lies and instead of owning up to it, she digs herself in deeper with even more lies.

6. DTPeke

DTPeke Well-Known Member

Exact time never stated but the dates are:

Jan. 28th - video offered to LS & AS
    Feb. 1st - Roderick finds video
    Feb. 2nd - AS shown video
    Feb. 5th - Video released on news

Tuesday, January 28th, Tamika and Roderick Drayton offer video to LS and AS. LS refuses saying he did not go that way. Tamika describes LS demeanor as being too relaxed for a person that has a child missing, smiling, acting like she is at a BBQ.

FBI goes door to door on Saturday, Feb. 1st. Roderick notices they take video from Saturday days before GS is missing. This prompts him to review all his footage. He finds the infamous footage of Gannon and LS leaving/returning. He shows AS on Sunday, Feb. 2nd.
    LISTEN AS EVIL STEPMOM'S BUSTED LYING TO CRIME ONLINE REPORTER & caught on neighbors home security camera. 11-year-old Gannon Stauch STILL MISSING. - Crime Stories with Nancy Grace

Londonunicorn, JDough, Kyte and 23 others like this.
  7. wyome

wyome Well-Known Member

You are absolutely right. I always thought that was a strange response from AS -- not all that natural given the circumstances. IMO he was trying very hard to give her more rope and was most certainly working with LE.

Londonunicorn, Kyte, Bbybluz and 18 others like this.
  8. Error505

Error505 Well-Known Member

Looking at her Google searches on Saturday, Jan 25, according to the AA (these are just a sample according to the AA) I think something happened between TS & AS prior to Gannon’s “disappearance”. I think TS was in an emotional Rage before AS left town on Saturday. IMO when LH arrived in town Jan 28 & was staying in the Stauch home, she and AS had so many questions TS couldn’t give answers to, she made herself “unavailable” giving herself more time to try to piece a storyline together. She was totally avoiding investigators at this point, and conversing through texts with even them.

MOO, their marriage was definitely in trouble looking at TS’s Google searches. She definitely blamed LH & the step children for failure in the marriage. It was ALL their fault. Her Google searches are very revealing, IMO, & that’s why they were included in the AA.

I’m still having trouble deciding on a final scenario of how, when and where Gannon was murdered that I’m comfortable with. I am 100% convinced TS committed this murder all by herself, with no help from anyone.

Attached Files:

Londonunicorn, JDough, Kyte and 23 others like this.
  9. Error505

The neighbor, RD, didn’t approach AS with the famous driveway video until the following Sunday, February 2...article dated February 4
    “Drayton told Denver7 he went back to review his surveillance camera video from that day as the search for Stauch intensified over the past week.”
    Neighbor: Surveillance video captured missing Springs boy leaving with stepmom, her returning alone

Attached Files:

Kyte, SleuthBee, Bbybluz and 16 others like this.
  10. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

The "One day someone will wish they treated you differently" search is creepy, under the circumstances. These searches happened on the 25th. She sure as heck seems upset!

11. DTPeke

DTPeke Well-Known Member

In response to posters regarding the murkiness of Tuesday.
    all IMO

AS is busy talking to LE. This would account for the timing of her text to him (@4:31pm) which indicates they are not together. I believe at some point he is reviewing the Kum & Go video due to the timing of the retraction.

LE retracts this "sighting" from their official Facebook and Twitter accounts (@4:23PM), stating the video could not be viewed until then.

LE and news media released that information to the public via the "Runaway" poster @12:17PM. I assume based on LS identification of GS.

yet ANOTHER HUGE RED FLAG to LE and AS.

She ran with this sighting posting she is 90% sure this is Gannon.

The sister on the witness list is also posting on her behalf saying this is the latest update on GS. In her posting comments LS is called a lying murderer. The commenter also says blood was found in your sister's house. This is all Tuesday, Day 2!!!

I hope that is clear. Having problems getting my thoughts together today.

ETA: EPCSheriff on Twitter

Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
  12. Error505

MOO, AS was fishing for answers more than TS.

13. nyvictoria

nyvictoria Well-Known Member

It’s a talent a lot of these murderers have. Some are more convincing than others. LS was/is too stupid to be cogent.

14. nyvictoria

nyvictoria Well-Known Member

I think Baez was pretty much a nobody until Anthony’s trial. IIRC she paid him by handing over all her pictures of Cayley. She was lying for years before he took her case.

15. Error505

I think TS was being tracked by LE, maybe not in “real time” but they had someway of tracing her whereabouts. I’ve wondered if along her “route”, LE in other states were given a heads up to be on the lookout for little Gannon’s body. If TS stopped for even 2 minutes on that bridge dumping the suitcase, could that have prompted people to take a “look see?” If there was absolutely no heads up given in the Pensacola/Pace area, its undoubtedly a miracle Gannon’s body was recovered.

Kyte, Bbybluz, Chocoholic and 11 others like this.
  16. crhedBngr

crhedBngr Attempting to Keep Calm and Carry On.

Here for Gannon.

coffeeDonutsMuffins.jpg

JDough, Kyte, Bbybluz and 11 others like this.
  17. Error505

@DTPeke Thank you for this post. I agree, Tuesday, the 28th is a little murky but you summed it up well. I do remember reading LE was at the home as late as 10 pm that night.

Kyte, SleuthBee, Chocoholic and 8 others like this.
  18. Mito

Mito Well-Known Member

I don’t believe public defenders lie. Everyone is entitled to a defense, if only to make sure all laws are followed. It’s an important part of our justice system.

19. Mito

Mito Well-Known Member

AGREE. All the stress imo caused by her because she is an unstable personality disordered person. Her career attempts were for show again imo. And the insult collecting...yes. My ex was one. It is incredible how angry they get and how they KNOW what everyone is thinking, “trying to do”, or what motivates them....but it’s always waaay off base. Paranoid because they assign too much importance to themselves.

20. Sleuths4Me

Sleuths4Me Well-Known Member

This is the form that a person fills out for their security clearance for their initial or periodic re-investigation. this is for any type of clearance - secret, top secret, sci, etc.

https://www.opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/sf86-non508.pdf

Kyte, Bbybluz, Chocoholic and 10 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.