Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the AA, TS attempted to offer an explanation for why her blood would be found in Gannon’s room. I have to believe that she injured herself at some point.

It would be damning if her blood was found inside that suitcase.
That's right -- after the alleged fire that she threw herself on to extinguish, she and GS were suddenly bleeding... :eek: I'm hoping that her blood is found on GS! I hope he dug his nails or teeth into her.

ETA: Uh, I forgot about Eguardo -- but at least he didn't steal the suitcase after all..

That's right -- after the alleged fire that she threw herself on to extinguish, she and GS were suddenly bleeding... :eek: I'm hoping that her blood is found on GS! I hope he dug his nails or teeth into her.
There’s something deeply satisfying when a victim helps bring down their own killer.

I wouldn’t be surprised if that was the case here.

He died January 27, sometime in afternoon.
I thought her caravan had moved to wherever via Florida very soon after the TV interview, the following Friday. I can't remember date on AA for her movement but it looks as though she carried his body for approximately a full week.. that's a very long time ..for a body..

It is a very long time. Wonder if there will be a huge Bombshell at trial that she had “help” and Gannon was actually moved to Florida swifter than we think.

There’s something deeply satisfying when a victim helps bring down their own killer.

I wouldn’t be surprised if that was the case here.

Don’t forget G’s blood on her shoes. No wonder she and HH had to go out shopping.

Attachments

• 9A58BFF3-C39C-49F0-B0BE-3BC93DDBD6B3.jpeg
    9A58BFF3-C39C-49F0-B0BE-3BC93DDBD6B3.jpeg
    42 KB · Views: 28

ETA: Uh, I forgot about Eguardo -- but at least he didn't steal the suitcase after all..

I just couldn't stand to think that Eguardo was a thief.:(
Imaginary AND a thief?
Sad.

As I recall, it was later suggested that it appeared maybe someone got out of the other side of the truck, although hard to see.

Yes. It is hard to see, but not to conceptualize that a terrorized Gannon would flee from her raging by the opposite back door, sliding out and running to his bed for "safety." Her aggression exiting the truck is obvious and I think we see her minutes before stomping down the stairs and putting out his light.

Yes. It is hard to see, but not to conceptualize that a terrorized Gannon would flee from her raging by the opposite back door, sliding out and running to his bed for "safety." Her aggression exiting the truck is obvious and I think we see her minutes before stomping down the stairs and putting out his light.
DBM

Last edited:
Just take a glance at her criminal record, job history, or that interview with her coworker, and it’s pretty apparent that she’s always been trash.

This wasn’t some mentally stable woman who suddenly went off the deep end. This was a volatile, self centered, ill tempered sociopath, who committed one of the worst crimes imaginable.

I’m not saying anyone could have predicted it would go this far, but it wouldn’t be hard to see her for what she was. Especially for those who spent any length of time with her.

And that’s the frustrating thing, this didn’t have to happen.

Definitely true! I wouldn't be surprised if the entire family (hers) had some part in the cover up and disposal. Also wouldn't surprise me if they bragged amongst themselves how they got away with it, or thought they did. Incredible amount of 'smarter than everyone' and not a great amount of fear with that lot.

The possibility of LS pulling or pushing 100 lbs. up a flight of stairs, especially if already in a suitcase, has never been doubted in my mind.

I'm a small woman, but very determined, and I've moved extremely heavy things around my house. Furniture, large boxes of books (those get heavy fast!) up stairs.... My husband scolds me (I don't listen, fyi), but sometimes I just want things done and I don't want to ask for help. I find a way to get it done by myself. Don't underestimate a woman determined to do something. Now, I've never had to move a body, but I imagine the weight would not deter LS, even if it meant stopping to breathe on every single stair.

I, too, have never doubted that LS could get a suitcase full of child up any staircase.

What I doubted, and what I addressed in my post, was the supposition posited by some posters that maybe she used the particle board as a ramp under the suitcase to help pull the suitcase up the stairs.

Quite improbable, if not impossible, for one person to do so, and especially since LS didn’t need to employ a ramp to get the darn suitcase up the stairs, even if Gannon was in it.

I’d better be clear here: I’m more on the side of Gannon not coming back to the house after the Monday errands. So in that scenario, LS put Gannon in the suitcase elsewhere, and didn’t need to drag it up the stairs with Gannon in it.

But if he went into the suitcase in the basement, she absolutely could have gotten it up the stairs without any aid of any kind.

I love WS. But sometimes, before someone floats an idea about how something might have happened, I wish they’d take one more step, and consider how the idea might play out in reality, and how it might actually be achieved physically. The idea of using the particle board to aid in getting the suitcase up the stairs seemed ludicrous to me because of the physicality of what that entails.

Sometimes in our brainstorming, it seems we just throw ideas and conjecture against the wall to see what sticks. Even if it has no basis in fact or common sense or if it is physically possible. I’d rather read about ideas and conjecture that are in the realm of possibility.

I know, scroll and roll. I guess I’m the McCranky person tonight.

I, too, have never doubted that LS could get a suitcase full of child up any staircase.

What I doubted, and what I addressed in my post, was the supposition posited by some posters that maybe she used the particle board as a ramp under the suitcase to help pull the suitcase up the stairs.

Quite improbable, if not impossible, for one person to do so, and especially since LS didn’t need to employ a ramp to get the darn suitcase up the stairs, even if Gannon was in it.

I’d better be clear here: I’m more on the side of Gannon not coming back to the house after the Monday errands. So in that scenario, LS put Gannon in the suitcase elsewhere, and didn’t need to drag it up the stairs with Gannon in it.

But if he went into the suitcase in the basement, she absolutely could have gotten it up the stairs without any aid of any kind.

I love WS. But sometimes, before someone floats an idea about how something might have happened, I wish they’d take one more step, and consider how the idea might play out in reality, and how it might actually be achieved physically. The idea of using the particle board to aid in getting the suitcase up the stairs seemed ludicrous to me because of the physicality of what that entails.

Sometimes in our brainstorming, it seems we just throw ideas and conjecture against the wall to see what sticks. Even if it has no basis in fact or common sense or if it is physically possible. I’d rather read about ideas and conjecture that are in the realm of possibility.

I know, scroll and roll. I guess I’m the McCranky person tonight.

Oh gosh, I wasn't really responding to your posts specifically... more jmo about getting the body up the stairs, since I noticed it being discussed again.

I agree with you that she absolutely did not need to use the board to get Gannon's body up the stairs. I think many people are just trying to figure out how the board plays into the happenings of that day. I'm curious too. His blood was found on it, so obviously it was used in some way.

I'm sorry if my post irritated you or came off wrong. I can be very irritating, just ask my kids. :)

I imagine the theory of using it as a ramp made sense to someone who possibly has never moved something heavy up stairs. Many times my husband has used a ramp to get something big and heavy into the back of his pickup, so I can see the idea occurring to someone.

I'm having a glass of wine right now and so I'll pour a virtual second glass for you. Cheers to all of us!❤

Oh gosh, I wasn't really responding to your posts specifically... more jmo about getting the body up the stairs, since I noticed it being discussed again.

I agree with you that she absolutely did not need to use the board to get Gannon's body up the stairs. I think many people are just trying to figure out how the board plays into the happenings of that day. I'm curious too. His blood was found on it, so obviously it was used in some way.

I'm sorry if my post irritated you or came off wrong. I can be very irritating, just ask my kids. :)

I imagine the theory of using it as a ramp made sense to someone who possibly has never moved something heavy up stairs. Many times my husband has used a ramp to get something big and heavy into the back of his pickup, so I can see the idea occurring to someone.

I'm having a glass of wine right now and so I'll pour a virtual second glass for you. Cheers to all of us!❤

You are correct, RaspberryMama, it wasn’t you.

Thank you, I would enjoy a bit of downtime with a glass of wine. Here’s to everyone working for justice, in whatever way or manner they can.

Good luck finding someone to put their freedom on the line by dumping a child’s body. The law enforcement release says they are looking for witnesses who spotted TS in Pace, between the 3-5 of February. They clearly believe she was there, and she was the one to dump the body.

A dim witted family member probably would and LS could have gone to visit that family member after and why she would be in FL at that time.

Good luck finding someone to put their freedom on the line by dumping a child’s body. The law enforcement release says they are looking for witnesses who spotted TS in Pace, between the 3-5 of February. They clearly believe she was there, and she was the one to dump the body.

A dim witted family member probably would and LS could have gone to visit that family member after and why she would be in FL at that time.

I think she handed off GS body to someone else during that 4 hr trip that Monday and they disposed in Fl. Soon after she would be in FL too. I do not think it was LS that threw the suitcase there.

I've always thought the same thing!
When I read that she was supposedly acting strange and kept looking out the window at Petco, I thought she was probably watching to see when it was "safe" to back out. Like waiting for whomever she gave/sold him to to leave the parking lot.

I know it's technically possible that she took Gannon to FL, BUT even as crazy as she is I don't think ANYBODY could have gotten away with lugging around a decomposing body for that long.

It was suggested that maybe she bought per bags at Petco and that maybe she used that to put him in and help hide the odor, but I really doubt even SHE could be that dumb...

It seems her family has been enabling her for years, but I doubt any of them would take it that far to lie for her or keep quiet about the murder of an 11 year old kid.

Then there's the fact that she keeps throwing it out there that there was an outside male involved (Eguardo or Quincy or whoever) and she does seem to always put some truth in her lies...

I do think she had help and that GS was out of CO by the time LS called LE.

I don’t see how that works. Here’s a few issues:

So the blood in the bedroom came from what?

The blood in the garage came from what?

She traveled to the alleged dumpsite twice, for what?

That bloody board was found there, why?

She rented the car, why?

She washed her own car before her interview, why?

How does a handoff fit with these facts?

Got it -- this appears to be the taped off location beneath the Escambia River Bridge:

NINTCHDBPICT000572570478.jpg

Gannon Stauch 'was murdered in his bedroom by stepmom Letecia - who then sent sister get cleaning supplies'
Thanks for this post! Esp the pic. I'm from the area but I was having a hard time visualizing this and have been wondering why she would have thought he wouldn't be found.
I was picturing an entirely different structure from this! I guess I was thinking of another section of this bridge.

Thanks for this post! Esp the pic. I'm from the area but I was having a hard time visualizing this and have been wondering why she would have thought he wouldn't be found.
I was picturing an entirely different structure from this! I guess I was thinking of another section of this bridge.

I believe we all were.

So many pics out there and I screamed when I saw the police tape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288