Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may be a stupid question but: Does this new escape charge get added on with the other charges or is this an entirely separate stand alone charge?
I ask this because the assault on a deputy while being transported wasn’t pursued. But it was speculated on that it would be a used as a supporting occurrence in her trial.
Edited for typos

You know, I’ve always said she is a desperado first and foremost, and that’s part of the reason she killed G imo. And I honestly think she’ll stop at nothing to escape, including stabbing a guard or 2. They really need to be on high alert with her. She’s already attempted one escape and they were allowing her to pass notes around and have free time??? Suprised she’s not on some kind of tight lockdown. I mean just look at her history for the past 2.5 decades. Not only does she have nothing to lose but it appears that she has the inability to understand the consequences of her actions in anything she does. A very dangerous inmate.

I ask this because the assault on a deputy while being transported wasn’t pursued. But it was speculated on that it would be a used as a supporting occurrence in her trial.
Edited for typos

I have no idea. But I also remember hearing that the attack on the deputy occurred in a different jurisdiction, so she’d have to be sent to Kansas to face those charges.

Yass! the plot gets even thicker.....

From reading the court doc seattle1 posted above, it looks like she was trying to warn HH of this escape. That is how I understood it.

Note with HH name on it:
"if "something comes up on the news like she is no longer in the jail or is missing to not be afraid."

"Trust her on this" underlined
HH must be as stupid as her mother if she supports her at all.

This is fantastic. She’s so stupid.

giphy.gif

I have no idea. But I also remember hearing that the attack on the deputy occurred in a different jurisdiction, so she’d have to be sent to Kansas to face those charges.
Not sure, but I think I heard something about this was going to be put on as an additional crime surrounding the original crime. I can't remember how it was worded.
She sure sounds like a handful, doesn't she? They need to keep in mind that she'll stop at nothing! I sure as heck wouldn't feel safe being around her.

This may be a stupid question but: Does this new escape charge get added on with the other charges or is this an entirely separate stand alone charge?
Not a stupid question at all.
I'm not a lawyer, but I'm going to guess this charge will be added along with all the others, tried & sentenced concurrently.

jmo

I’ll gladly eat crow but I don’t believe the young daughter is involved. I think it’s entirely possible they had a good relationship but I can see LS gaslighting her & the poor girl not even realizing.

LS has delusional ideas, especially about herself, IMO. I can totally see her writing that letter to her daughter & thinking she was going somewhere. Where, who knows.

One day this catastrophe of a person will be a case study. I’d read the book.

IMO

I don’t know if I can guess whether she’s really been in touch with HH. She wrote that letter to her of course but maybe she did that more for herself (self serving what a shock) just for the sake of doing it or her own piece of mind or for self preservation so she still believes in her own head that she’s a good mom. I hope HH Is moving on with her life and cooperating now that she’s probably read the AA and had some time and space from her. But that letter was something, idk what but it was something. MOO
The wording and stupidity made it hard for her to claim it was a forgery ...

I’ll gladly eat crow but I don’t believe the young daughter is involved. I think it’s entirely possible they had a good relationship but I can see LS gaslighting her & the poor girl not even realizing.

LS has delusional ideas, especially about herself, IMO. I can totally see her writing that letter to her daughter & thinking she was going somewhere. Where, who knows.

One day this catastrophe of a person will be a case study. I’d read the book.

IMO
ITA. And I'll add: if it turns out the kid has been supporting her all along, I'll split that crow with you. :eek:

I really don't want to eat half a crow, so... I do hope the daughter is not supporting her mom.

You know, I’ve always said she is a desperado first and foremost, and that’s part of the reason she killed G imo. And I honestly think she’ll stop at nothing to escape, including stabbing a guard or 2. They really need to be on high alert with her. She’s already attempted one escape and they were allowing her to pass notes around and have free time??? Suprised she’s not on some kind of tight lockdown. I mean just look at her history for the past 2.5 decades. Not only does she have nothing to lose but it appears that she has the inability to understand the consequences of her actions in anything she does. A very dangerous inmate.

The more we hear about this idiot, the crazier she seems.:eek:
Why on earth, did AS marry her?
Surely her stupidity was obvious for years: wouldn't you just 'run'!

AFAIK, there isn't a single bit of evidence to support the idea, that HH supports her murderous mother.
Don’t even know what is true with LS and her family circle and don’t care. I will be glad when she is locked away permanently.

Someitmes though, the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

HEADS UP -- SEE THE MEDIA OPINION DOC -- IT'S NOT BEEN ADDED TO LS COURT DOCS YET BUT THIS EXPLAINS IT!!!

Rob McCallum

@rwmccallum

People v. Letecia Stauch: A new case (2020CR3170 - Solicitation to Commit Escape) has been filed. The matter will be taken up at the 6/5 status conference.
@lancebenzel
and
@Spencer_WNews
will be in court as pool reporters #CoLaw https://courts.state.co.us/Media/Opinion_Docs/20CR3170.pdf…

11:49 AM · Jun 4, 2020·TweetDeck

ETA: add pdf easy access

https://www.courts.state.co.us/Media/Opinion_Docs/20CR3170.pdf
WTF?? The woman has dingleberries for brains. She continues to follow the same pattern of being totally unaware of the stupidity of her actions. So I guess we shouldn't be surprised at her latest shenanigans.

Even in jail and knowing eyes and ears are everywhere LS just can't stop herself from talking and plotting. I have to consider she's getting a bit of a thrill out of the attention, good or bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288