Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone help me out? I have never started a thread before and have no clue what to do. There is a missing 14 year old in my hometown in SC. Her name is Summer Stewart and she is missing from Greenwood, SC. References for info are Greenwood, SC Sheriff's Dept, the local newspaper is Index Journal, local news online Gwdtoday.com. TV is Fox Carolina and they have a live cam at the command center. She has been missing since Monday night after having been last seen at home and FBI and multiple agencies are now involved. A command center is posted at Lakeview Elementary School in Greenwood. Thank you.
Hi!.
I don't actually have any experience in starting threads, just replying to bump this , somebody that knows will surely help you out.
If all agencies are involved they're taking it seriously.
All the very best in finding her..
I'm trying to think who is online now with the experience you require.
if you get it set up, feel free to give me a tag and I'll help all I can.

Hi!.
I don't actually have any experience in starting threads, just replying to bump this , somebody that knows will surely help you out.

Thank you, kittythehare!

Hi!.

Thank you, kittythehare!

Can someone help me out? I have never started a thread before and have no clue what to do. There is a missing 14 year old in my hometown in SC. Her name is Summer Stewart and she is missing from Greenwood, SC. References for info are Greenwood, SC Sheriff's Dept, the local newspaper is Index Journal, local news online Gwdtoday.com. TV is Fox Carolina and they have a live cam at the command center. She has been missing since Monday night after having been last seen at home and FBI and multiple agencies are now involved. A command center is posted at Lakeview Elementary School in Greenwood. Thank you.
I was going to start one for her but this article says she was found safe.

Missing teen found safe, deputies say

Gannon Stauch: Hearing delayed! Lawyers of alleged stepmother killer say they never received DNA evidence, autopsy report [Court Docs]

May 27, 2020

A Colorado judge has pushed back an evidence hearing in connection with Letecia Stauch, a murder suspect accused of killing her 11-year-old stepson, Gannon Stauch.

As CrimeOnline previously reported, Stauch’s defense team previously filed a motion alleging that the El Paso County Lail denied Stauch access to an attorney video visit in early May. The incident stemmed from an apparent new policy implemented by the Colorado Justice System that requires attorneys to physically come to the jail to visit certain inmates.

Stauch’s lawyer, public defender Kathryn Strobel, explained that the COVID-19 pandemic, which has affected numerous inmates in Colorado, has made it unsafe for attorneys to travel to the jail and meet with clients in person.
[.....]
In response, the court granted the defense team’s motion to postpone a June 5 evidence hearing. Although there will still be a hearing on June 5, it will now center around “the best method” to proceed with the case, in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
[.....]
from Motion insert in article:
The Court GRANTS Stauchs Motion to Continue Preliminary Hearing. While the Proof Evident Presumption Great and Preliminary Hearing are VACATED, the June 5, 2020 9:00 a.m. appearance date WILL REMAIN ON THE DOCKET and this matter will proceed to a status conference to determine the best method for proceeding forward in light of current conditions.

Ohh Myyy.... what a punch right in the heart. “Hey, Buddy” Do you wonder if AS might have been concerned about Gannon a little? He was busy, and away in Oklahoma, but took the time to text G several times that one day we know of. Maybe he was just ‘checking’ to see if Gannon was alright. Hmmm.....

It wouldn't surprise me if AS suspected that LS had Gannon's phone, by the way he was texting him back that day, especially if it was "out of the norm."

<modsnip>

I understand your frustrations about Gannon. This never should have happened to him (nor to the countless others who have suffered the same fate).

Praying Gannon gets the justice he deserves.

Last edited by a moderator:
website unavailable due to scheduled maintenance
Hi kitty. Here is the document. Hope you can enlarge and read it. Only 12 people will be allowed in the gallery. Others will be in the jury room watching on a livestream. Of course, we the public will not see any video or hear audio. But I have every hope that local reporters will give us all the details. ( they are only allowing ONE reporter from TV and one from the local paper, the Gazette).

It won’t be the evidence hearing we were hoping for, unfortunately. I guess we knew that from the last hearing, that no cameras allowed, but now Covid seems to be slowing things down considerably. IMO her defense will use it to keep postponing things. I still have no doubt that they have no defense and justice will prevail!

Attachments

• 19CED065-C9E2-47FD-9CA6-D60E3ED917EF.jpeg
    19CED065-C9E2-47FD-9CA6-D60E3ED917EF.jpeg
    106.4 KB · Views: 30
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics