Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #50

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if she’s going to shift her blame from Eguardo & Quincy to HH, Laina, and/or AS. We all know she’s going to paint AS as a bad husband who doesn’t appreciate her, but I wonder if she’ll claim that any of those family members caused a head/internal injury a few days before (I know AS was out of the area in the days before, and I know Laina’s age). I can see her claiming that she was just trying to protect HH/Laina/AS. JMO.

And just out of curiosity, does anyone doubt her guilt?
I agree w you that she will blame anybody but herself especially her husband. I have zero doubt of her guilt. I pray she does not cause any more harm to HH by blaming her.

imo jmo

I wonder if she’s going to shift her blame from Eguardo & Quincy to HH, Laina, and/or AS. We all know she’s going to paint AS as a bad husband who doesn’t appreciate her, but I wonder if she’ll claim that any of those family members caused a head/internal injury a few days before (I know AS was out of the area in the days before, and I know Laina’s age). I can see her claiming that she was just trying to protect HH/Laina/AS. JMO.

Hell to the no!
I do believe she will try to implicate AS at least in the disposal of the body. She’ll come up with some torrid fanciful fabrication involving Gannon’s parents colluding in something illegal, unethical or immoral that only she protected Gannon from. Thus, the apology.

I agree w you that she will blame anybody but herself especially her husband. I have zero doubt of her guilt. I pray she does not cause any more harm to HH by blaming her.

imo jmo

I'm not doubting LS guilt or that she acted alone to murder and dispose of dearest Gannon. However, I think that if LS has any notable moments in court, it will be when she blames AS or attempts to introduce him as TOD (the other dude, not her). I've long believed that the night AS would not respond to her texts, left home early for a flight leaving the following day, was the ultimate trigger where LS lashed out at GS in true revenge at AS. I think we just might see all that channeled hate LS has for AS in full display during the trial. MOO

Friday, April 30th:
*Permanent Orders Hearing (re divorce: in person) (@ 8:45am MT) – CO – Gannon Stauch (11) (missing Jan. 27, 2020, Colorado Springs; found Mar. 17, 2020 in Pace, FL., Santa Rosa County) – *Letecia Lynn (or Leann) Stauch (36/now 37) aka Letecia “Tecia” Lynn Hardin & Letecia Lynn Hunt arrested (in Myrtle Beach, S.C. 3/2/20) & advised of charges (3/5/20) & formally charged & arraigned (3/11/20) with 1st degree murder of a child under 12, child abuse resulting in death, tampering with deceased human body & tampering with physical evidence. No plea entered. Held without bond.
Charged filed (3/20/20) with 2 counts of 1st degree murder (after intent & deliberation), 2nd degree child abuse resulting in death, 3rd degree tampering with deceased human body, 6th degree tampering with physical evidence & 8 counts of crime of violence (firearm, blunt instrument, knife or sharp instrument & causing the death of Gannon).
Charged filed (5/20/20) & charged (6/5/20) with solicitation to commit escape.
Murder case: Preliminary hearings on 5/20 & 5/21/21.
Case & court info from 3/2/20 to 3/5/21 reference post #263 here:
Found Deceased - CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #50

6/18/20 Update: Divorce: Next status conference hearing on 3/29/21. And Permanent Orders hearing on 4/30/20. 3/29/21 Update: No info on “what” happened. Next permanent orders hearing on 4/30/21.

This hearing is a doozy, here is the text of tweets from a reporter in the courtroom, @Spencer_WNews

Session stalled so far, they’re still talking about whether Letecia is able to get here in person. Apparently she is refusing to come in and there’s no WebEx link set up. Also, court clerk just mentioned to Al she’s in a wheelchair now. He’s surprised (and so am I.)

Ok. Things getting started. Judge says things are set for final order. Just need to figure out property order. #LeteciaStauch officially not coming. Judge says it’s her choice not to come, so they’re moving on. Didn’t even leave a note, just ignored everything.

Judge on #LeteciaStauch’s last appearance: “She claimed room was full of people when she was alone, then tried to catch invisible butterflies.” “Seemed like a three stooges act.” “This is not the kind of detachment from reality I’ve seen before.”

“If Judge Warner found her ok to represent herself in the criminal case, there’s no reason I can’t find her competent here.” Calls her actions last meeting “theatrics.” All of this to say they can move on without her here because she chose not to come.

Al takes the stand now for questions. September he filed a petition for dissolution of his marriage. His lawyer just went through the charges #LeteciaStauch is facing, bringing up Gannon’s name. Al looks down, breaks for a second.

We’re getting into property arguments. Al is saying he won’t argue for a publishing deal/postmark account she claims she has. They don’t know anything about those, but say “sure, she can have them.” Also gives up a French Bull Dog he gave her for Christmas/anniversary.

Also it sounds like Letecia plans to file a civil suit “when she gets out of prison.”

Sounds like half of the things she claims are assets Al doesn’t even know if they exist. Al also says he’s been paying payment on cars even when they are in police custody (around $1,000 a month.)

Now they’re talking about 4 different firearms police took custody of. They just clarified IF any of those guns in their home were used to kill Gannon, that they be destroyed. You might remember @4thJudicialDA issued “catch-all” charges for the weapon used, still unknown.

Attorney now saying Al has accumulated $75,000 in attorney fees between the two cases (as a result of Gannon’s death) “We ask the court to take that into consideration.”

cont...

Sounds like 2 days after Gannon’s body was found, Landen Hiott accused Al of being involved in Gannon’s death. Attorney says there is NO PROOF that Al is involved at all, says @4thJudicialDA backs that up too, no reason to believe that. Says Landen acted out of grief there.

This hearing is a doozy, here is the text of tweets from a reporter in the courtroom, @Spencer_WNews

Session stalled so far, they’re still talking about whether Letecia is able to get here in person. Apparently she is refusing to come in and there’s no WebEx link set up. Also, court clerk just mentioned to Al she’s in a wheelchair now. He’s surprised (and so am I.)

Ok. Things getting started. Judge says things are set for final order. Just need to figure out property order. #LeteciaStauch officially not coming. Judge says it’s her choice not to come, so they’re moving on. Didn’t even leave a note, just ignored everything.

Judge on #LeteciaStauch’s last appearance: “She claimed room was full of people when she was alone, then tried to catch invisible butterflies.” “Seemed like a three stooges act.” “This is not the kind of detachment from reality I’ve seen before.”

“If Judge Warner found her ok to represent herself in the criminal case, there’s no reason I can’t find her competent here.” Calls her actions last meeting “theatrics.” All of this to say they can move on without her here because she chose not to come.

Al takes the stand now for questions. September he filed a petition for dissolution of his marriage. His lawyer just went through the charges #LeteciaStauch is facing, bringing up Gannon’s name. Al looks down, breaks for a second.

We’re getting into property arguments. Al is saying he won’t argue for a publishing deal/postmark account she claims she has. They don’t know anything about those, but say “sure, she can have them.” Also gives up a French Bull Dog he gave her for Christmas/anniversary.

Also it sounds like Letecia plans to file a civil suit “when she gets out of prison.”

Sounds like half of the things she claims are assets Al doesn’t even know if they exist. Al also says he’s been paying payment on cars even when they are in police custody (around $1,000 a month.)

Now they’re talking about 4 different firearms police took custody of. They just clarified IF any of those guns in their home were used to kill Gannon, that they be destroyed. You might remember @4thJudicialDA issued “catch-all” charges for the weapon used, still unknown.

Attorney now saying Al has accumulated $75,000 in attorney fees between the two cases (as a result of Gannon’s death) “We ask the court to take that into consideration.”

Wow. She's such a [insert all the bad words].

jmo

more...

Judge wrapping up here: “I’m taking into consideration that the husband has taken on a lot of debt here when she has not.” #LeteciaStauch not getting any of Al’s retirement, but gets to keep her “book deal.” Attorney says she plans to write that book “after she is set free.”

Judge also give Letecia her own retirement account. Al has said he’s not looking to take her assets, just doesn’t want to give her any of his. Al just got the cars, except the car Letecia got herself.

another tweet:

Jewelry claims were false, judge says Al doesn’t have to give her any of those because he doesn’t have them. Al gets the firearms, except for a shotgun that will go to Letecia if she’s acquitted. Sounds like one was in her name after all.

cont...

Sounds like 2 days after Gannon’s body was found, Landen Hiott accused Al of being involved in Gannon’s death. Attorney says there is NO PROOF that Al is involved at all, says @4thJudicialDA backs that up too, no reason to believe that. Says Landen acted out of grief there.

Ouch,think maybe they just covered one of her aces!. She's gonna be pissed

I can’t even fathom this human. I keep thinking “doesn’t surprise me” but it actually always does.

I feel like she’s going to get kicked out 5 minutes into the trial because of outbursts or “theatrics” she’s probably got a whole slew of tricks up her sleeve... and I hope she doesn’t later pair up with some equally narcissistic lawyer to help her down the line due to an “unfair trial” because I certainly see it being one-sided. Since she’s trying to catch butterflies instead of studying law :rolleyes: Moo

“...tried to catch invisible butterflies...”

:rolleyes:
Really pushing for that insanity defense I suppose.

In a wheelchair? I guess she's looking for the sympathy vote too? Good luck.

What a circus.....

I have to think that the days of her representing herself are numbered. Unless the court wants to make her live with her (bad) decision to do so. I don't know how all of that works.

JMO

“He’ll always be the center of this,” Al explained outside the courtroom Friday. “..right there with his sister...they’ll never be separated in my mind.”

A judge ruled because Letecia refused to show up in person, and was unable to appear via WebEx, she was knowingly making the choice not to speak up during the property discussions.

He specifically mentioned that Letecia was competent to stand trial in the criminal case, and therefor is ok to go forward with her choice not to show up, even if she was acting “strangely” the last meeting, saying she was acting as if there were lots of people in the room with her when she was alone and pretending to grab at invisible butterflies.

“She’s done a lot of things that people might question and question her about none of this surprises me at this point,” Al offered.

Throughout the whole process...the past year, almost a year and a half now, a big pillar of our resolve has been from the community,” Gannon’s father explained.

As well as supporting what’s right in the justice that is coming.”

Al is working on a *page, we will update that link here when we receive and verify a link.

Below are a thread of 11 News reporter Spencer Wilson’s tweets from inside the courtroom Friday:
Father of Gannon Stauch speaks out after divorce proceedings finalized Friday morning

Really pushing for that insanity defense I suppose.

In a wheelchair? I guess she's looking for the sympathy vote too? Good luck.

What a circus.....

I have to think that the days of her representing herself are numbered. Unless the court wants to make her live with her (bad) decision to do so. I don't know how all of that works.

JMO

Think she has her Perry Mason and her Ironside mixed up?;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong