Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
HH was not a ten year old. But even a ten year old would have known things were not right. Gannon goes missing and you just leave town? No. HH knew something. I don't know what. And I will blame LS, for now.

Yes,agreed. Best case scenario for me is that HH was understandably scared,of her mum and of losing her mum, and went along with her Mother for those reasons and hopefully once her Mother was arrested and HH was out of her control,she started spilling her guts. Honestly, I am trying to keep an open mind re HH, but I also wouldn't be suprised to learn that she cooperated with the D.A to save herself from any kind of prosecution. I'm not convinced she's as naive as she is made out to be but we will see.

"Cohen says he know's Gannon's family. "Is it normal to look at a victim's family after a homicide?" "Yes." "But no evidence Al was involved." "He wasn't even in Colorado, he was in Oklahoma." "verified though other means?" "His flight and video show that's the case."

"Cohen says he is also familiar with Landen. "No evidence she was involved?" "No."

https://twitter.com/Spencer_WNews

I couldn't post the tweets as they were coming out, it is just too hard. We thought we 'knew', but actually knowing is even more horrible. Poor Gannon was fighting for his life.

This monster never needs to see the outside world again. She is a danger to herself and others, even in jail I'd bet.

Peace and comfort to Gannon's family and loved ones during this very difficult time.

#Justice4Gannon

<snippped>We also learned that Harley was present during the trip to Florida in which Letecia disposed of Gannon’s body.
Yeah, I agree with that.
My opinion will be based upon if she did ultimately cooperate or not, and if she was forced to do so, or did it willingly.
Who thinks that her ace in the hole is just that she is going to pin it all on Harley?, she didn't kill him and when she found out what happened she just wanted to protect her daughter?. She helped clean up Harleys mess,blah,blah,blah
DDA Michael Allen doesn't impress me as willing to "handle anyone with care" in lieu of hindering a successful prosecution. I assume he made HH clearly and acutely aware of the position she was place in, her mother's ability to blame her, in addition to the state's ability to successfully charge & prosecute her as a willing participant. I imagine the DA's jacket was off, sleeves rolled up, and his tone was firm enough to shake any denial out of HH and set her on the path best for her.

The DA's job is to prosecute the case, not to coddle. Hence the reason a victim's advocate is available. The only thing HH needs to do is say, "yes, that happened." His compassion can be expressed by only asking her questions requiring a yes or no answer."

I am well aware of the confusion that such a parent causes their children. But that can take years and years to figure out. Right now, HH's future self needs her to tell the truth.

"Cohen says he knows who Harley Hunt is as well. That's #LeteciaStauch's daughter. "Do we know if she was home at that time? (of the alleged murder)" "She was not" "Did she go to work?" "Yes around 8."

" DA says "who was in the house that morning of the 27th?" "#GannonStauch and #LeteciaStauch "

"DA asks if Harley was involved in the murder. "The murder, she was not involved in."

"Was there ever evidence that another adult entered the home when Gannon was killed?"
"No evidence."

Now referencing Ring doorbell video we've reported on. Cohen says it's clear that one is #LeteciaStauch, the other was #GannonStauch. Pickup truck was Al's. Truck was backed ink, when they return the truck front goes first. Never see Gannon get out. See Letecia.

HH wasn't 10 but she was only 17, about 6 years older than GS. At this point I can't blame her for not turning on her mother early on but we'll see what the evidence shows at trial. And maybe HH should have known earlier that LS did something to GS. But there were adults who thought it was ok to leave LS with kids. If understanding we now have the benefit of hindsight allows us to explain why one group didn't see what likely was going on before Jan 27, HH should get the same consideration after Jan 27.

JMO
We can agree that LS caused this nightmare. I never said HH was emotionally mature enough to go against her mother at 17. What I did say, and I stand by it, is that even a 10 year would know something was not right. HH knew something.

"No evidence he was hurt in that video?" "He was not shot or stabbed at that time no."

"So you believe he returned that morning on the 27th alive" "Yes." "Where do you believe he was killed?' "His bedroom."

"Did she try to hide what she had done?" "Yes." "Is the board being in Palmer Lake a sign?" "Yes." "The body in Florida?" "Yes." "The cleaned bedroom?" "Yes."

Last edited:
LS knows her future is prison for life. Why doesn't she and her lawyers confess now and save Gannon's family and little sister more grief? And how about HH, her own daughter? Hasn't she dragged her through the mud enough?

She doesn't want to spare his family though, she wants to hurt them as much as she can and she's doing a mighty fine job of it too. (Insert various sweary insults here)

Cross examination now with Mr. Tolini. Asking Cohen about his experience. Says yes this was his first lead investigation, has been on 10 or so before this. "You know CSPD detectives have hundreds under their belt?" "I know their requirements yes."

"Are you aware that a gun shot will provide a different blood splatter compared to a blunt force object?" "I'm not an expert so no."

"The back door was open and shut 10 times at the time you were saying he was murdered according to the ADT security system." "I don't have the report in front of me but that sounds right." "We don't know if the person coming in and out of that door is on that gun."...

I have no reason to believe there was anyone coming inside the home who was on that gun." "But has anyone tried to figure out who those four DNA pieces were on the gun?" "No sir."

Tolini to Cohen "It's clear that #LeteciaStauch frustrated you guys because she was clearly lying to you." "It was clear she was lying but I wouldn't say we were frustrated." "She has a history of fabricating stuff even when not being the subject of a homicide?" "Yes."

Replying to
@Spencer_WNews
FBI says they were looking for signs of abuse from #LeteciaStauch before this case. Tolini: "The interviews with her students and neighbors in the reports show she was a good stepmother to him?" Cohen: "That's what the reports showed yes."

1:50 PM · Sep 9, 2021·

^^bbm
Huh? Did LH report that she suspected he was in danger/being abused?

"FBI says they were looking for signs of abuse from #LeteciaStauch before this case. Tolini: "The interviews with her students and neighbors in the reports show she was a good stepmother to him?" Cohen: "That's what the reports showed yes."

"Tolini :"There's a vast majority of child homicides that included abuse before?" Cohen "In many." Tolini: "And usually a biological parent is responsible." Cohen:"Sure." Tolini :"A step parent is 10% of the time." Cohen"I don't know that stat but sounds right."

Tolini :"nice house, nice stepmom from your interviews." Cohen "No one suspected what happened, no." Tolini : "Al Wouldn't have left him alone with her if he didn't think so?" Cohen : "I can't speak for him."

"Now asking about the "post mortem injuries." T: "There's a surprising amount of them in this case no?" C:"I can't speak to that." T:"Has anyone asked the coroner who did the report if it is possible the gunshot wound or the blunt force trauma was after death?"

C: "Not sure."
On to redirect with
@4thJudicialDA
, says since they brought up the idea the gunshot wound or the blunt force trama were after death they need to be able to say the report says "Cause of death is gunshot and blunt force trauma."

"What is listed as cause of death Agent?" "Gunshot and blunt force trauma."

ETA: Added link

... Geeze this is awful. I'm thankful they didn't allow cameras in. There's no way I would want to see the photo evidence. I cannot imagine how Gannon's family is even keeping their sanity at this moment. Brings me to tears. I just wish T would come clean, and have it over with. This is sheer torture. :(
bbm
... which is TS intention. The family's sorrowful reactions is exactly what the beast craves most!

I studied these personality's for years, please trust me on this. Can the reporters understand this and stop? TS doesn't deserve to hear that LH was crying or had to leave the room. No.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member