Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #51

Discussion in 'Currently Awaiting Trial' started by imstilla.grandma, Jan 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

HH is not charged with a crime.
    MOO that is sigmificant.
    If she committed a crime they would charge her, then deal the consequences down for her assistance and mitigating circumstances.

jakat, Cindizzi, CalmSeas and 9 others like this.

2. Shamrock1

Shamrock1 Well-Known Member

Probably. I think I’m overestimating her smarts - she was savvy to hold onto her tissues when she spoke to LE, to put those searches on Gannon’s phone, and to add benign toiletry items to HH’s shopping list. I think you’re right - she 100% assumed the suitcase would never be found.

jakat, Blue Amethyst, Boxer and 3 others like this.
  3. Shamrock1

Shamrock1 Well-Known Member

Not necessarily. Prosecutors have discretion in whether or not - and when - to bring charges.

PhoneJockey, CalmSeas, BeckyF and 6 others like this.
  4. Kiranerys

Kiranerys #LiveLikeLizzy

I wonder if she left the gun out at first? Surely the officer who searched the house upon the missing persons report would've had concerns about a firearm sitting on a bedside table in a house with 3 children?. This doesn't sit right with me at all,but it equally doesn't sit right with me that she placed it there later right by a Teddy bear and a framed photo of Gannon?. Something feels wrong here bit I don't know what it is.

5. Emerald1328

Emerald1328 Well-Known Member

It’s hard to imagine fired bullets (if that’s what they were) being lodged in a pillow. But someone mentioned this as a possibility and I tend to agree - she may have held the pillow over his head when shooting him to muffle the sound. It could also explain why it was a shot to the jaw and not the upper part of his head…the pillow was over his face so she couldn’t see exactly where she was shooting. :(

Last edited: Sep 11, 2021
    LeeAnnB, Alcina, 2468X and 6 others like this.
  6. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

She just lies whenever it suits her.
    I have a couple of relatives like that. They get away with a lot with people that don't know them well.
    And so they continue.
    Even tho most of the family knows they're lying liars that lie, they seldom get confronted.
    So, in their ignorance they continue on.
    This is what LS has done and will continue to think will work for her until one day she will go down hard!
    I can't wait!

7. GeorgiaRai

GeorgiaRai Well-Known Member

Florida makes sense to me because (1) it put the most distance between the killer & the crime scene, and (2) it was a planned/overnight stop. To find a place along the route to park, unload and dispose of the suitcase where such suspicious activity wouldn't be seen or caught on camera would be even more risky, IMO. I'm of the belief that HH was fooled by TS, not a knowing accomplice in the crime or the cover-up. I think TS got to the hotel, brought in the luggage needed for the night (leaving "the" suitcase easily accessible), left HH, and went to the bridge. Maybe TS had noticed the bridge on their way into town, or did some web research.

As for poor Gannon's injuries, my impression from the neighbor's video was always that he left the truck in a hurry, already trying to get away from TS. I think she caught up to him quickly and began the attack - probably hitting him with any object within reach. JMO, Gannon eventually was chased into - or ran to, seeking protection - his own room, and the stabbing & head injury occurred. The bullets in the pillow & the location of the shot that connected make me think maybe he hadn't succumbed yet, and she wanted it to be over. Maybe all he was capable of doing was turning his head from side to side, and only one shot hit her target. No mention has been made of any bullet holes in the blanket, so I don't guess she covered him with it & shot through it. All JMO.

Wishing peace and comfort to Gannon's family, and to all who lost loved ones on 9/11/01.

8. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

Iirc she also said she had a job interview in FLA and that she had gone to the races with friends or something.
    She probably suspected LE was tracking her so she had her ducks lined up in her mind.
    moo

9. A2FMNST

A2FMNST Well-Known Member

RSBM Thank you! :)

Everyone has their BS detector moment. Mine was Gannon supposedly going outside to play in the winter, in Colorado, and he had stayed home from school that day because he was “sick”?

L had to call into work and was pissed about it. It was her own doing but… She was thinking about leaving him home alone after he knocked over a candle and messed up the carpet the night before?

And he went outside to play??

Nope, LIES.

10. Corrupted1967

Corrupted1967 Well-Known Member

I really hope they have T in a Barney suit or suicide suit and are watching her close , The other inmates would of seen the news on Thursday and are probably taunting her It would be a shame if anything happens to her before trial I want to see Gannon get justice then she can go into open population and let the inmates deal with her just my own opinion

11. lilithblue

lilithblue Well-Known Member

This was just a preliminary hearing. I'm sure when/if it goes to trial, they'll bring those up, along with all the other bizarre things she's done.

I agree with the rest. I don't think she got angry because he was sick, I think that was something she made up because she had hurt him the night before and needed to come up with a plan.

12. A2FMNST

I think she did injure him the night before. I do believe L was mad. She was probably thinking, if this kid wasn’t “bad” for whatever (IMO idiotic) reason I wouldn’t have had to punish him then keep him home from school resulting in HIM ruining MY life by calling into work. She already resented having to care for them while their dad was away working.

Check out her Google search history.

13. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

I think this was her psychotic mind trying to hurt AS forever.
    And she was successful.
    moo

14. A2FMNST

Oh, agreed! This was way deeper than an 11 year old child.

IMO She was thinking about her anger towards Al as she hurt Gannon. L is a coward. She couldn’t physically hurt Al because he wasn’t there when some ridiculous “candle” incident set her off. She was angry and resentful.

15. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

I have to believe she was harming GS for some time.
    There is rumor that AS was involved with someone else.
    If that turns out to be true then I feel she thought (thinks?) this was forever revenge.
    It is for sure if that was her intent!
    But poor little Gannon had nothing to do with any of it!
    So now she will pay those consequences.
    Psychotic idiot imo.

jakat, Kittybunny, Alcina and 8 others like this.
  16. Ontario Mom

Ontario Mom stay safe ♥ be kind

DBM

A2FMNST and NCWatcher like this.
  17. NCWatcher

NCWatcher Well-Known Member

I don't recall the word "hostile" being used either. I believe the terminology was "refused to answer questions" or something like that. At any rate, what you are looking for is in the AA from her arrest. I don't have a link for that right off.

sassyblue, A2FMNST and Ontario Mom like this.
  18. Ontario Mom

Ontario Mom stay safe ♥ be kind

DBM

19. Tealgrove

Tealgrove #Where Is Summer? #Gannon Is My Hero

I hear Gannon’s voice over and over again in the video from the Sunday night. His voice haunts me. His cries haunt me. That poor child was injured and I believe he was severely injured. I hear that horrible voice of Leticia’s about pinky swears/promises and making Gannon decide what they needed to sell in order to fix whatever happened to the carpet so they wouldn’t get thrown out. She put it all on a defenceless 11 year old little boy.

Watching him slowly walk to the truck the next morning broke my heart. It was clear there was something very wrong.

I can’t imagine how physically painful and emotionally debilitating those hours driving around with Leticia would be for Gannon.

There are not enough words in the dictionary to convey all the thoughts I have regarding this woman.

She should be in court to face the accusations. She should have to be there.

I was taught that you never use the word hate. It’s OK not like someone but you NEVER HATE. That’s how we were raised.

I can’t help myself, and I’m sure my parents would be OK with me admitting that I absolutely HATE Leticia Stauch.

MOO

Chocoholic, dcfi224, Rtbk449 and 17 others like this.
  20. NCWatcher

NCWatcher Well-Known Member

Look at the doc listed on 4/3/20. Affidavit of Probable Cause in Support of Arrest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.