Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #51

Discussion in 'Currently Awaiting Trial' started by imstilla.grandma, Jan 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tealgrove

Tealgrove #Where Is Summer? #Gannon Is My Hero

I thought of that as well.

She actually told us he was in water - or so she thought!

dcfi224, jakat, Pink2017 and 12 others like this.

2. PawneeDew

PawneeDew Well-Known Member

Did anybody see him get out of the truck upon returning?

Ontario Mom and Warwick7 like this.
  3. A2FMNST

A2FMNST Well-Known Member

This is FBI agent Cohen’s testimony at the prelim….

@Spencer_WNews
    "So you believe he returned that morning on the 27th alive" "Yes."

Last edited: Sep 11, 2021
    dcfi224, jakat, Cindizzi and 7 others like this.
  4. officer'swife 2010

officer'swife 2010 Well-Known Member

Not sure if you guys watch YouTube but there’s a channel I watch on there the only one called unmasked they actually cleared up a lot of questions I had regarding the case, they speculate that she hurt Gannon the night before and had no choice in her mind but to kill him.

then she dumped him and went back to get him and drove to Florida..I just can’t imagine this babies last day alive he was tortured by his evil step mother

jakat, crhedBngr, NoSI and 7 others like this.
  5. officer'swife 2010

officer'swife 2010 Well-Known Member

And she was a teacher?? How scary is this

dcfi224, jakat, crhedBngr and 8 others like this.
  6. Warwick7

Warwick7 Well-Known Member

I remember this like it was yesterday. That is exactly how so many of us defind that video. Oh how it grated my soul!

dcfi224, jakat, crhedBngr and 12 others like this.
  7. girlhasnoname

girlhasnoname Well-Known Member

Perhaps the Prosecutors gave HH immunity in exchange for her testimony against Mommie Not So Dearest. If she fails to verify her testimony on the stand, I would think the Prosecution might be able to charge for accessory after the fact.

I don't believe HH had any involvement in the murder, but absolutely believe she was pulled into helping her mother cover it up repeatedly. The DA said the only persons who were being investigated were LS and HH.

pcrum12, jakat, Warwick7 and 10 others like this.
  8. Shamrock1

Shamrock1 Well-Known Member

That’s actually the most reasonable defense I’ve heard, especially when coupled with the unknown male DNA on the gun. We all know that’s not what happened, but I can see her going with it.

9. mickey2942

mickey2942 Well-Known Member

And "coincidentally" dropped off the body a few miles from the hotel where they were staying in Florida?

dcfi224, Gardenista, Warwick7 and 4 others like this.
  10. Shamrock1

I don’t think we know yet. The affidavit says he probably returned home. But before the affidavit came out, many people believed he did not return home. If you go to the early threads, there was a lot of discussion about shadows.

dcfi224, Leader6518, jakat and 5 others like this.
  11. GeorgiaRai

GeorgiaRai Well-Known Member

On first watch, it appears TS returned alone, and I think many (most?) people believed that to be the case. There are others (myself included) who've always thought a shadow on the far side of the truck was Gannon exiting it and stepping quickly toward the house. Still a controversial opinion, I assume, but it lines up with LE's claim that it was after the morning "errands" that G was killed, inside his own home.

12. Shamrock1

I don’t know how she’ll explain that. Maybe the intruder stalked her? (To be clear: this is not what I believe happened.)

dcfi224, Warwick7, mommadukes and 2 others like this.
  13. A2FMNST

A2FMNST Well-Known Member

If you think about the “path” blood evidence from Gannon’s room to the garage…what scenario would fit other than killing him in his room which there is abundant proof of (blood splatter, pooled blood under the carpet, on the corner of his bed, etc.) and then pulling him to the garage?

So EVEN IF she killed him while out and about doing errands and he never returned home, why would she then drag him down to his room?

Doesn’t make sense.

dcfi224, Leader6518, jakat and 12 others like this.
  14. MsMarple

MsMarple Well-Known Member

I bet there's some kind of victim's fund in Colorado (or SC) that would help pay for travel, lodging and lost work. There may also be a victim's advocate who could reach out to the DA for them. Hopefully Al and especially Landen are plugged into any agencies that can help. If Letecia goes to trial the costs could be overwhelming.

I'm not a big fan of crowd funding but poor Landen has been such a strong voice for Gannon from the start that IMO if anyone deserves support it's her.

Every time I see the parents of a missing child refuse to speak out for their child or when they complain about LE or mean people on social media I think of Landen who didn't give two cents about online rumors and instead was like a mama bear who refused to let the spotlight fade from Gannon. MOO

15. GeorgiaRai

GeorgiaRai Well-Known Member

Most of the debate about the neighbor's video took place before the arresting affidavit was posted, and before Gannon was found. In the early days, though, there were only a few people who felt sure he returned with TS from that morning drive. It's possible those opinions have changed based on all that's been learned since.

But I agree - it doesn't make sense now, and it didn't make much sense then, either, IMO.

jakat, PhoneJockey, Cindizzi and 6 others like this.
  16. Tealgrove

Tealgrove #Where Is Summer? #Gannon Is My Hero

I did not however, I wonder if there is other Security Video that shows him returning.

LE has always maintained that he came back and was murdered in his room. I questioned it at the time but they must have proof.

MOO

17. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

I think the crime scene proves that Gannon arrived back home. There's no way he could have endured an attack resulting in all that blood and then left the house to run errands with her. It had to have happened after they returned. IMO

18. NCWatcher

NCWatcher Well-Known Member

BBM

There are multiple fundraising appeals for both of GS's parents. One is for Landon's travel apparently.

Community starts fundraiser to help Gannon Stauch's mom attend murder trial - KRDO

One for AS mentions paying his divorce bills and paying for the car rentals as those are still impounded.

jakat, rootbeer, NoSI and 9 others like this.
  19. cujenn81

cujenn81 Well-Known Member

Can someone refresh my memory about the Petco visits? IIRC, she made two separate stops there in the same day. I think I remember something about a cell phone. Did she “misplace” her cell phone in the store and then come back “looking for it” later? Did she make a purchase and then return it? Did she even have a pet? My brain is fuzzy on this part of the narrative. Were these Petco errands deemed irrelevant? Do we know?

dcfi224, PhoneJockey, NoSI and 10 others like this.
  20. Spartygirl

Spartygirl Verified Insider - Michael Vanzandt case

Right ?!?!?!
    I thought he did not return, but LE seems to think he did and he was killed in the house after that trip.

The only thing about that though...is when AS reviewed the doorbell video from neighbor, watching that all unfold, he said
    "she lied to me"

So I am curious about what he saw that made him know that LS lied to him.

dcfi224, jakat, PhoneJockey and 10 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.