Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have any idea what that riding around doing unnecessary things was about? Anyone have any guesses? You have a child at home from school because he is sick and it it urgent that you go to a pet store and buy dog jackets?
I think she was planning on killing him and dumping him that day, but couldn't find a place she was comfortable with. At first I thought maybe she drugged him, but that would probably be in the autopsy and mentioned at the preliminary.

Exactly! Who does this? It was to prove he appeared to be “alive and well” that morning. After she did god knows what to him the night before.
I agree.
Did I miss what was on the bed, the lower part? I'll try to go back and read, it was in the picture from the AA I think, it's been awhile. Always bothered me.
Good question!

X-wc-1Wz_mini.jpg

Spencer Wilson
@Spencer_WNews
· 5m
Going over description of him now. “Hair eyes Brown, brown, brown brown, very pale” Deputies are now taking about who’s house he might be at. Says Al got a weird text about bath salts, says Gannon said he couldn’t play Sonic at a friend’s house.

I always wondered if Al forbid Gannon from playing Sonic at a friend's house as a disciplinary action for something Gannon did wrong. Was it ever explained why Gannon couldn't play Sonic?

I always wondered if Al forbid Gannon from playing Sonic at a friend's house as a disciplinary action for something Gannon did wrong. Was it ever explained why Gannon couldn't play Sonic?
I recall from the AA that GS allegedly sent text to AS on Monday asking about playing a video game and AS responded "not today." At the time, I interpreted the text as discipline for allegations by LS about GS burning the carpet the night before.
I don't recall that it was ever explained. MOO

And that, imo, was a pattern...my honest opinion. It happened to me, when my dad remarried...(always in trouble) Poor Gannon.

Me, too...This happened pretty near to where I live...I get really emotional about it. My boyfriend has rode his motorcycle twice in the poker runs they have had
here, in Gannon’s honor.

https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/El_Paso/Stauch/Request to Waive Appearance at PH 9-8-21.pdf

New court docs. So LS requested not to appear due to her mental health and the stress that an in court appearance would place on her. Boohoo.

Awww, it’s too traumatic to listen to what YOU did?

Imagine what HIS family is feeling! STRESS???

YOU are a grown a woman, HE WAS 11!!!!!!

Imagine how terrified HE had to have been being alone with neither of his parents close by and this THING wants to kvetch and moan?

The audacity!:mad::mad::mad:

https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/El_Paso/Stauch/Request to Waive Appearance at PH 9-8-21.pdf

New court docs. So LS requested not to appear due to her mental health and the stress that an in court appearance would place on her. Boohoo.

She’s a coward!

She’s malingering.

I wonder how Landen’s mental health is holding up while she sits in court and listens to what Leticia did to her son. Landen is there and I am going to suggest that Landen needs a great deal of support to get through all this. Landen will never be the same.

I am so angry.

Please tell me she will be forced to be there and face her actions!!!

Unbelievable!

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads