Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #52

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now it’s April 21st at 1:30 pm.
@Niner

https://twitter.com/colettebordelon/status/1504494389715943429?s=21
We knew this could happen - #LeteciaStauch's court appearance, originally scheduled for today, has been pushed back to April 21.

She's pleading not guilty by reason of insanity to the charges against her, related to the murder of her stepson, #GannonStauch.
@DenverChannel

https://twitter.com/colettebordelon/status/1504494864402206733?s=21
There was a time when the trial for #LeteciaStauch could have started at the end of March... but that's clearly not the case anymore.

The last court document uploaded online is from 12/27.

I'll bring you updates come April.

Attachments

• 2459BBC8-2069-43E3-918E-F51D50B68385.jpeg
    2459BBC8-2069-43E3-918E-F51D50B68385.jpeg
    50.9 KB · Views: 20
Thanks for the "tag" & new info @Cindizzi ! Much appreciated.
thumbsup.gif

Darn---I actually came to this thread because I had marked on my calendar that there was a hearing scheduled tomorrow. OK, next month it is, Leticia....see ya there....
May Gannon’s family stay strong! I cannot imagine what this dragged on hope for justice is doing to them! Heartbreaking…will continue to be there in spirit and love until this evil is put away!

Seeing Vinelink screenshots on SM for Leticia. Anybody get one for her? I tried looking her up and it says the system is down.

LS is currently back in custody. However, I did view screenshots on Twitter yesterday where LS custody status was being reported as "unsupervised custody" and custody detail as "unknown." For example, if LS was being evaluated at CMHP yesterday, one could expect similar information reported.

Ethnicity Unknown
Date of Birth Aug **, ****
Aliases TIFFANY TAYLOR STAUCH, LETECIA HARDIN, LETECIA LYNN STAUCH, TAYLOR SWIFT

ID NumberA034****
Custody Status Date Mar 24, 2022 02:47 AM MDT
Custody StatusIn Custody
Custody Detail El Paso County Sheriff's Office

Book Date Mar 05, 2020 09:20 AM MST

Colorado Springs,
REPORTING AGENCY
El Paso County Sheriff's Office

VINELink

LS is currently back in custody. However, I did view screenshots on Twitter yesterday where LS custody status was being reported as "unsupervised custody" and custody detail as "unknown." For example, if LS was being evaluated at CMHP yesterday, one could expect similar information reported.

Ethnicity Unknown
Date of Birth Aug **, ****
Aliases TIFFANY TAYLOR STAUCH, LETECIA HARDIN, LETECIA LYNN STAUCH, TAYLOR SWIFT

ID NumberA034****
Custody Status Date Mar 24, 2022 02:47 AM MDT
Custody StatusIn Custody
Custody Detail El Paso County Sheriff's Office

Book Date Mar 05, 2020 09:20 AM MST

Colorado Springs,
REPORTING AGENCY
El Paso County Sheriff's Office

VINELink
Taylor Swift is one of her aliases. I feel sorry for Taylor Swift!

Darn---I actually came to this thread because I had marked on my calendar that there was a hearing scheduled tomorrow. OK, next month it is, Leticia....see ya there....
HA!! I did the same thing tonight.
I had an alarm set for hearing today, but got busy at work, so set it for tonight so I could catch up...darn it...it was rescheduled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong