Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Gannon, when you get here, you’ll be able to truly tell what happened, and then I really hope I get a sincere apology from everybody,” Letecia said.

On March 13th, a Colorado Springs judge announced a trial date for Letecia starting March 20th.

“I am just excited for Gannon to come home, most importantly for him to see his family,” Letecia said.

Come the 20th, 54 days since Gannon first went missing; authorities announced they believe the remains of Gannon are in Florida. The court then adds new file charges against Letecia.

“My main thing is I would never want someone to think I would hurt Gannon,” Letecia said.

Since her arrest, Letecia has undergone multiple mental health evaluations. The judge for the case set a deadline for her mental health report to be done by this week. So far, those results have not been made public.

Stauch’s trial is set to begin at 9 in the morning tomorrow.
*Is it 9 o’clock yet? I’m getting itchy fingers.
Great to see you here.

I’m guessing her escape attempt will cause an additional sentence to be added on to her life sentence. Like maybe life + so many years? Good to know she’s not going anywhere. I hope her sentence is like Patrick Frazee’s, also in Colorado. Wasn’t it 156 years? Just the sound of that was great.

IMO: Can you imagine your stepson has gone missing and instead of describing him and begging people to help find him, your "main thing" being you'd "never want someone to think I would ..."

Nope! You wouldn't be saying that! You'd be out searching, talking to LE, or maybe staying home with family and doing what you could from home, if LE insisted you stay home.
You wouldn't be mainly concerned with your image.

I’m guessing her escape attempt will cause an additional sentence to be added on to her life sentence. Like maybe life + so many years? Good to know she’s not going anywhere. I hope her sentence is like Patrick Frazee’s, also in Colorado. Wasn’t it 156 years? Just the sound of that was great.

Life plus 156 years. It has a nice ring to it!

'In 2019, Frazee was found guilty of first-degree murder following the trial. He was sentenced to life in prison plus 156 years for the crime.'

SBM

I suspect that it will be available in Australia, because the world wants to see this "W" go down. imo

Jury Selection Begins March 20, 2023

Click Here for Webinar Info
Great, thank you so much
I definitely want to see her go down. It's been way too long

Justice for Gannon

“Gannon, when you get here, you’ll be able to truly tell what happened, and then I really hope I get a sincere apology from everybody,” Letecia said.

On March 13th, a Colorado Springs judge announced a trial date for Letecia starting March 20th.

“I am just excited for Gannon to come home, most importantly for him to see his family,” Letecia said.

Come the 20th, 54 days since Gannon first went missing; authorities announced they believe the remains of Gannon are in Florida. The court then adds new file charges against Letecia.

“My main thing is I would never want someone to think I would hurt Gannon,” Letecia said.

Since her arrest, Letecia has undergone multiple mental health evaluations. The judge for the case set a deadline for her mental health report to be done by this week. So far, those results have not been made public.

Stauch’s trial is set to begin at 9 in the morning tomorrow.
*Is it 9 o’clock yet? I’m getting itchy fingers.
Hi nice to see you here with us for this, finally the start of justice for Gannon. I wonder if she's going to put on a act today for the jurors. I'm wondering if she's going to act up and try not to appear in court.i am so glad this trial is finally starting . Jmoo

You did come home Gannon, your little body told what happened, and soon that monster will know that we all believe that she could hurt you, that she did hurt you, and for that she will pay. When we hear that guilty verdict out loud and see her face as she realises that your truth was always much louder than her lies, we will be here watching justice be done for you and we will always keep your name in our hearts and on our lips knowing you are free to rest easy. Sleep tight sweet boy.

One can go through the MRI scans, brain chart's, horoscopes and magic 8 ball results and will always come up with a reason LS did what she did but in reality she sure spent enough face time with the reporters and social media trying to throw authorities off her trail. A life spent flying under the psychological radar leading one could say a normal life other then the verbal and physical abuse she inflicted on GS and not the other children. GS seem to be her outlet for her anger and came to a point of not wanting to deal with caring for him anymore. At this point LS has run out of options other then the insanity plea and that IMO doesn't hold water as well. I'm sure we'll hear from psychologist in mind behavior testifying for the defense and state as well but I'm always cautious on who's handing me the Kool Aid and what's in it when the insanity plea comes into play.

EL PASO COUNTY, Colo. (KRDO) -- The murder trial for Letecia Stauch, the woman accused of killing her 11-year-old stepson in early 2020, begins Monday.

Gannon Stauch was reported missing from his Lorson Ranch home on Jan. 27, 2020. The community joined police officers for multiple searches that extended through the weeks following his disappearance. Then in early March 2020, police arrested Letecia for Gannon’s murder.

Letecia faces a charge of first-degree murder and a slew of others in connection with the alleged killing of her stepson.

Need some catching up here.

Remember the several days LE was by that gate, entrance to properties, they were digging, sifting, etc. Locals on this thread were reporting on it too. Is that where the piece of plywood was found with poor little Gannon's blood on it? Do we know if any evidence at all was found there?

TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member