Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM
Where or from whom did they get the description on day one. If they had a description, why was he listed as a runaway and not having been abducted?
She says " person/friend whom Gannon left with" Was this an adult or a child?
Her other statement that they have details pointing to WHO sent the PERSON. This sounds like there are at least two other persons involved.

I think she continues throwing shade at bio-mom.

I don't know what happened to Gannon, but after The Statement this morning I just know he's not coming home alive. He would be able to refute every lie she's telling. (IMO the whole statement is one lie after another. Truth doesn't need all those details.) I'm feeling really hopeless and sad now. But I'm getting really angry too. Who are these people that take away the innocent lives of children?? How does it ever cross their minds that this is the way to solve a problem? How can you look in a child's eyes, especially your own child or one you are responsible for (any child really) and consider hurting them, much less killing them? I don't get it. I get angry with my kids, I'm human. And sometimes they drive me nuts. But I would lay down my life in a heartbeat to keep them safe. LS makes me sick.

So the blood was on the car and not the truck? I was just thinking, if it was the truck and the truck was parked on the street ( I don't know if it was or not on Saturday) then he walked to the truck on the road to fix his foot? I wonder if our good neighbor has any footage for Saturday now. IMO

Is she now explaining possible forensic evidence? For blood on the vehicle...

Yes.

That's precisely what she's doing.

Every line of that statement is specifically aimed at explaining away some type of evidence that LE has or will obtain, e.g., forensic/blood evidence, electronic evidence, eyewitness testimony, etc.

The whole thing is so pathetically, pathologically transparent.

It's also evil.

She's extremely manipulative…or, at least, she's trying to be manipulative.

What she fails to realize is that the FBI has much smarter tacticians than she could ever hope to be.

She has 0 insight. No self-awareness whatsoever.

In that way, she's like Frazee.

DA May is going to find himself facing a familiar foe.

He's seen her type before.

He's seen, and permanently nailed that other foe to a cell block wall.

JMO.

Last edited:
Yes.

That's precisely what she's doing.

Every line of that statement is specifically aimed at explaining some type of evidence that LE has or will obtain, e.g., forensic/blood evidence, electronic evidence, eyewitness testimony, etc.

The whole thing is so pathetically, pathologically transparent.

It's also evil.

She's extremely manipulative.

JMO.

And she has no clue that other people have vast amounts of knowledge that she doesn't have. She thinks she's super smart and apparently, also thinks she's well-educated.

It's one of the oddest cases of recent memory, with her clearly responding to LE's investigation with her "statements." We do know now, from her statement, that she is in a hotel? At least it's MSM and she is giving us more information about how Gannon went missing. Problem is she seems to have proposed several different scenarios.

I don't know what happened to Gannon, but after The Statement this morning I just know he's not coming home alive. He would be able to refute every lie she's telling. (IMO the whole statement is one lie after another. Truth doesn't need all those details.) I'm feeling really hopeless and sad now. But I'm getting really angry too. Who are these people that take away the innocent lives of children?? How does it ever cross their minds that this is the way to solve a problem? How can you look in a child's eyes, especially your own child or one you are responsible for (any child really) and consider hurting them, much less killing them? I don't get it. I get angry with my kids, I'm human. And sometimes they drive me nuts. But I would lay down my life in a heartbeat to keep them safe. LS makes me sick.

I'm right there with you. I'm at the anger stage. Who is this person who took Gannon? How can they live with themselves? Why can't they come forward and speak the truth? Why is LS continually trying to find a way to disconnect herself from this case? Why does she give no details at all where it would help (if she can't name the friend, she at least knows where the friend lives - and therefore where Gannon was heading - north, south, east or west in their neighborhood - you'd think that would be on one of her posters!)

BBM
Where or from whom did they get the description on day one. If they had a description, why was he listed as a runaway and not having been abducted?
She says " person/friend whom Gannon left with" Was this an adult or a child?
Her other statement that they have details pointing to WHO sent the PERSON. This sounds like there are at least two other persons involved.

It's hard to clarify without bringing in her posts on social media which breaks the rules. I'll vaguely say that she made certain insinuations about Gannon's birth mother

I’ve been away all morning so this has probably already been covered. I live in Larkspur in southern Douglas County and apparently they’re searching for Gannon across from Woodmoor Estates on Highway 105.

I’m just so sad.

I don't believe for one moment Gannon cut his foot in the garage.
The problem with this is, there's another reason why this sweet boy's blood was in the garage, and likely on one his dad's woodworking tools, and frankly, I'm not mentally prepared to find out how it really got there. (I still can't watch Watts' interviews and hear him say exactly what he did to those sweet girls and his wife.)

As insane as her stupid statement is, I can only imagine what LH and AS are feeling this evening.
What a flipping nightmare. :(

I’m curious as to what Gannon was wearing on Sunday and where those clothes are right now. Also, is what he’s wearing in the video of him leaving the house with TS the same clothing as she reported him missing in? Maybe the clothes from Sunday disappeared with Gannon?

I’m late coming in, so if this has already been discussed, sorry for taking up space :)

her alledged "double pit stops" could be an indication of the direction she went. But not a huge clue, because I could still see her going in any direction from the pitstop. EVEN BACK TOWARDS HOME!

But the current search would kind of be a continuation of the direction from her home to the pitstop. It is still a needle in a thousand haystacks. Hopefully LE has better info than a general direction hunch.

MOO

I think she continues throwing shade at bio-mom.
Which is not only vile, but absurd as well.

SM was the one who was looking after Gannon, and his safety and well-being was her responsibility.

He disappeared on her watch, likely by her own hand.

“Look over there.”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads