Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #12

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by imstilla.grandma, Jan 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HongKongPhooey

HongKongPhooey Well-Known Member

"Such elements" may not be released by a medical professional I agree, but they sure as heck would by someone who has publicly defended their corner regarding other aspects.

And based on her media interractions to date, I don't believe the stepmother would withold that information out of respect for the little fella's privacy either. I believe she would say, we had an appointment with X at X o'clock and the outcome was X. And possibly this would exonerate her.

But she didn't.

JMO

grannygates, TRB, AnnaGrace and 20 others like this.

2. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

MOO to be fair if GS did do something scary regarding home safety in the previous day it would be the right thing to take him along shopping, and stay hunkered down in the car.

I think the search on 105 shows what EPSO thinks happened, which is she did something while they were out.
    But MOO taking a kid along isn't always the wrong thing.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2020
    AnnaGrace, JDough, Bravo and 9 others like this.
  3. ChuckMaureen

ChuckMaureen Well-Known Member

Taking that one step further, LE also hasn't 'cleared' AS nor BM, regardless of threats so singling out SM for clearing might affect their current tactic.

skywalker20, NCWatcher and MsBetsy like this.
  4. Winterhike

Winterhike Well-Known Member

This hasn't occurred to me until now, but what if there were two adults/almost adults in the truck at some point during those four hours? Two people could have moved Gannon farther. Second person could have been picked up and dropped off as the first person saw the need during the four hours. JMO.

5. squareandrabbet

squareandrabbet Well-Known Member

Don't give her any ideas, lol

Here's a question (for anybody, really): If LE thinks there are clues to a story that could be found upon the video different than the one we already have; why aren't they releasing the portion of neighbor's video we're all speculating over, so that the public can look for the random person meeting Gannon/his flight through the backyard gate?

JaneEyre, Bravo, Tutter and 6 others like this.
  6. Wishbone

Wishbone Well-Known Member

You didn't elaborate on the other factors that might be relevant. What are they?

JaneEyre, Bravo, Silverheels and 3 others like this.
  7. firebird

firebird Former Member

My example assumes he's deceased...not in danger. Based on the nature of the ongoing searchs, it appears that LE has reached that conclusion as well. So LE is focused on (a) finding the body and (b) making sure the guilty party(ies) don't destroy evidence, abscond, etc. before the case is air tight.

Again, this is purely hypothetical speculation on why LE might not have released the details of a "sighting" jmo

wwb, 10ofRods, Faebray and 6 others like this.
  8. Floridagirl1006

Floridagirl1006 Active Member

Maybe another video only shows him getting out of the truck and nothing else. In that case they still don’t know what transpired after that and wouldn’t need any assistance but other possible videos/sightings that other neighbors they have spoke with may have.

9. ChuckMaureen

Thank you. And, LE hasn't ruled it out either, only at the moment nothing has indicated 'abduction' as fact in this case.

Also note the element of "public safety" and "as far as this case goes." It is possible GS was kidnapped and other children are not at risk because GS was a specific target for specific reason.

I'm awaiting for the "reasons" and "details" as the abduction element relates to "this case".

wwb, NCWatcher, dkryder and 3 others like this.
  10. imstilla.grandma

imstilla.grandma Believer of Miracles

Starting location is something I’ve been working on for a few days. I’ll try to bolster it with further speculation based on interesting locations around from point a to point b.
    خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Occula, 4Bigskyy, crhedBngr and 5 others like this.
  11. 303gmf

303gmf Well-Known Member

Not on her own social media page, she’s been busy

12. kittythehare

kittythehare Well-Known Member

Family of missing Colorado boy makes tearful plea after new surveillance video revealed

AnnaGrace, Bravo, Silverheels and 2 others like this.
  13. stattlich1

stattlich1 Well-Known Member

So to speculate, Gannon may have been abducted AFTER having returned in the truck with LS. I wonder when/how that could have happened?

JDough, fcavanaugh, Bravo and 3 others like this.
  14. Ontario Mom

Ontario Mom stay safe ♥ be kind

The sheriff's office spokesperson made that comment before they said they were no longer going to comment on it.
    Just pointing out the factual timeline, because it matters.

fcavanaugh, Bravo, JTR1973 and 6 others like this.
  15. ChuckMaureen

I believe GS left the house later that day. Is it captured on video? I don't know. No one knows except LE (if video later surfaced) and they might have tactical reason to not release that info, maybe so as not to spook a potential poi/suspect with whom GS may have left.

wwb, MsBetsy, Uninformant and 2 others like this.
  16. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

And how did he leave the house without being picked up on neighbors surveillance video?

17. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

Has anyone been by search area today?

18. squareandrabbet

squareandrabbet Well-Known Member

Understood, but I was talking about the video we have, because people seem determined to say that the video we have yields clues that would help solve the mystery. If it doesn't yield any clues; why are we dissecting it as if it matters?

19. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

I've been looking, but haven't seen anything from today.

If anyone has current info, we could sure use it!

jmopinion

20. Ontario Mom

Ontario Mom stay safe ♥ be kind

That's really a great question. I can't recall now if it was this case or another one but someone recently asked if LE normally makes announcements to the public to either clear someone's name or squash any rumors that may be floating around the community. Every case being different, it seems to be handled differently. In one case, LE might include a comment in a presser that so-and-so is not considered a suspect, but in another they might keep mum about it entirely. So there's really no "standard" that I have ever seen. I think in this case, they're being smart, and diligent.

jmo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.