Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, we know the "why" of her cryptic comments; and by that, I mean the psychological "why", because she's in fact remarkably consistent within it.

We just can't discuss most of them right now because she's written them on social media, which is off limits.

TS, however, is doing a great job of psychologically profiling herself on her own with them, which I suspect will be of enormous use to LE when the time comes, if they haven't already been so.

MOO think Dan May visited the house after the first interview SM gave. Smart to go see the layout and feeling his way through the scenarios to set up being able to read all else said and done by the last person to see Gannon.

Just caught up on my reading here and elsewhere, and my mind is pretty made up what happened to Gannon. I can't discuss all of it and stay within TOS, and that is perfectly fine. But have to say I'm sick to my stomach and very angry.

Yes......I think many of us pretty much agree on the who, the when and the why.

What we all just want to know now is the WHERE!

Where is Gannon!!!!!!!

ETA MOO!

Last edited:
Yeah, we know the "why" of her cryptic comments; and by that, I mean the psychological "why", because she's in fact remarkably consistent within it.

We just can't discuss most of them right now because she's written them on social media, which is off limits.

TS, however, is doing a great job of psychologically profiling herself on her own with them, which I suspect will be of enormous use to LE when the time comes, if they haven't already been so.
Yeah, it’s one thing if we had one statement or interview to analyze, but that’s not the case.

It’s the same pattern, one that paints a very troubling picture. If one didn’t know any better, they would think this had nothing to do with a missing child.

It’s all about her.

Didn't SM pull the car into the driveway and go into the house again before emerging while Gannon got in the car? Could she have dropped off her phone in the house....which would make her confident in not revealing the Monday car ride because her phone would ping at home?

jmopinion

Good point, and it would be telling if her phone was pinging at home and she told LE that she was home from 10-2. But why wouldn't they make her a POI then? If that happened it'd be pretty damning.

We had a case in the Uk some years back. A little girl called Shannon Matthews was missing for almost a month. Her mother played a big part in the media spotlight. Turned out she had arranged the "kidnapping" to claim the reward money (I know, just... :confused:). Shannon was found alive thankfully, tied up in the accomplice's flat.

Unfortunately in this case, i just dont think Gannon is. Its a very different set of circumstances and events.

It's so awful when you realise the most realistic best outcome is bringing him home to his family for closure. I have hope that this search seems very determined and very focused.

JMO

I want to hope so badly that this is the situation and that’s why no reward has been offered.

Case Archive is all updated through yesterday and added some from this morning.

Gannon Stauch -CO- by amanda reckonwith

Cellphones have a glitch getting to see the archives, so click the first pic and scroll.
Gannon Stauch

Idk if you could scroll backwards, but it would be worth a try to see newest pics. After so many days in the area, they mostly look the same now.

Didn't SM pull the car into the driveway and go into the house again before emerging while Gannon got in the car? Could she have dropped off her phone in the house....which would make her confident in not revealing the Monday car ride because her phone would ping at home?

jmopinion

She also exited the truck after Gannon got into the backseat. She left that truck twice after parking in the driveway. Plenty of opportunity to leave something behind at the house.

We had a case in the Uk some years back. A little girl called Shannon Matthews was missing for almost a month. Her mother played a big part in the media spotlight. Turned out she had arranged the "kidnapping" to claim the reward money (I know, just... :confused:). Shannon was found alive thankfully, tied up in the accomplice's flat.

Unfortunately in this case, i just dont think Gannon is. Its a very different set of circumstances and events.

It's so awful when you realise the most realistic best outcome is bringing him home to his family for closure. I have hope that this search seems very determined and very focused.

JMO

And that case was so rare...extremely rare.

Good point, and it would be telling if her phone was pinging at home and she told LE that she was home from 10-2. But why wouldn't they make her a POI then? If that happened it'd be pretty damning.

She could say, "I forgot my phone at home." She lies.

Not stating for a fact she did leave her phone home on Monday, but it's an idea to consider. She seems aware that people can be tracked by their phone.

jmo

Good point about deciding what she was going to do by Monday if not earlier.

In the TV interview, she made a point of saying that Gannon was home Sunday night after the walk and that her daughter could vouch for that. Well, the question wasn't whether he was home Sunday night, but what happened to him Monday. Kinda makes me think her mind was focused on events and decisions made Sunday.

This is not fact, but thinking aloud, pondering, assessing, etc.

jmopinon
If you go back and re-listen you will find she was ranting about social media rumors that suggested she had killed him in GOG.
That is what she was attempting to disprove in that section of her rant.
That was her purpose in calling her daughter in- to verify she had seen Gannon at home after GOG outing.

Maybe it "hasn't been deleted" is just an oversight:

Gannon Stauch: What we know two weeks since the 11-year-old went missing from Colorado Springs home

BBM, and further down the page:

I see no reason to disbelieve the Gazette and LE unless one is giving credence to TS's smears implying that LH arranged for GS to disappear with someone.

I find it interesting that in some articles it is “the mother” and the gazette says stepmother.

On the WS timeline it just says mother. Would be interesting to know if LS said “99% it’s him” and LH said “no it’s not, you idiot.”

Purely speculation of course. But isn’t everything about this case?

If you go back and re-listen you will find she was ranting about social media rumors that suggested she had killed him in GOG.
That is what she was attempting to disprove in that section of her rant.
That was her purpose in calling her daughter in- to verify she had seen Gannon at home after GOG outing.
Thanks for clarifying. That does make a difference, imo.

jmo

Right.

What's apparently being floated as a suggestion is the following:
  • Ignore the fact that LE has told the public that there is nothing to indicate there's a threat to the community, and no signs of abduction.
  • Ignore the fact that TS (mis)led LE into initially characterizing GS as a runaway.
  • Ignore the fact that while we clearly see TS and GS departing their driveway in the neighbor's video, we only see TS get out of the truck.
  • Ignore the fact that TS gave an interview in which she focused entirely on herself as the wronged party and made no pleas to any (non-existent) abductors to return GS to his family.
  • Ignore the fact that TS crafted a statement that transparently bakes in excuses for GS's blood being found in the garage, the vehicle, and at the side of the house.
  • Ignore the fact that the DA spent an hour at the house.
  • Ignore the fact that LE has been searching an area 40 miles away for days.
Ignore all these facts.

Focus instead on what may or may not be a shadow on the neighbor's video on the other side of the truck that afternoon.

Because what may or may not be a shadow on the neighbor's video that afternoon may or may not be a person.

And what may or may not be a shadow, may or may not be a person, who may or may not be Gannon.

Ignore facts.

Focus on a bunch of highly speculative, inconclusive and imaginative leaps, instead.

"Look over here."

NO. I ain't doing that.

What really jumped out at me was not one of us here or anywhere in internet land was talking about blood evidence in her car or home. Until SM brought it up, I explicably. That tells me there was blood evidence and that that evidence concerned SM enough that she felt she had to make a public statement that would get to LE or she is trying to reach AS.

jmopinion

After taking the (so far elusive) selfie of course....

MOO

That is a great idea - about pinpointing the location based on video.

Thanks - I find that idea a boost I needed today. It's been a bit of a bummer here today.
jmo]

I am not familiar with that area so I’m wondering if the place where they are searching have traffic cameras nearby. Is it a rural area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea