Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #12

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by imstilla.grandma, Jan 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsMarple

MsMarple Well-Known Member

RSBM
    Yes, that's a great point! For example, she says Gannon got out of the truck from the passenger side and says "shadow" and suddenly we're all reviewing that video and looking for it. IOW she managed to create doubt.

2. Warwick7

Warwick7 Well-Known Member

MOO
    Her bring up blood was preemptive...

3. DTPeke

DTPeke Proud Peke Owner

Threading into dangerous waters here but blood was brought up by day 2 or 3 in internet land. Very vehemently.

From my little knowledge of dipping my toe into those waters I have never ever seen the gate or key brought up by anyone other than LS.

4. jillycat

jillycat Well-Known Member

And breathtakingly stupid.

5. edroid

edroid Well-Known Member

I wonder how far off the government is from being able to track a car via satellite. It seems like the technology might be there (or close). What if they know the car's exact location at an exact time. I would imagine it would be tricky, but with help from other devices (that may not get them close enough), I wonder what they could do-- if anything. Anyone know? It seems like it could one day be an economical solution in a case like this. Sorry if this is far-fetched. I'm sure it's been discussed before. MOO

6. imstilla.grandma

imstilla.grandma On Time Out

My opinion: She was sending a loud and clear message to both.

7. Blissful12

Blissful12 Well-Known Member

It could be that SM feels she is of superior intelligence, that she may have (pure rumor) searched this on his phone as a way to go along with his story that he ran away? So she could say “see? He was planning an escape like I told you!” Does anyone have information as to what time/day the supposed search took place?

ETA: MOO

8. inmyhumbleopinion

inmyhumbleopinion #NeverGivingUp

“UPDATE: @EPCSheriff confirms they are done searching for Gannon Stauch for the day in Douglas County.

Dozens of volunteers were in the southern part of the county earlier today for the 5th day in a row. We don’t know yet if they will be back out there tomorrow. @KDVR
    3:18 PM · Feb 16, 2020 from Denver, CO
    Rachel Skytta on Twitter

9. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Too bad it backfired and only drew more suspicion. I don't know what this woman is thinking half the time. She doesn't seem to have much self-awareness. Jmo

10. Silverheels

Silverheels Well-Known Member

And perhaps there was an unusually long amount of time before she passed by the first camera again.

MOO

11. imstilla.grandma

imstilla.grandma On Time Out

Was it? Devil’s advocate thinking outside the box and all.
    Wasn’t Pacino chilling in that movie? Breathtakingly. imo

12. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

I’m pretty impressed with how quiet they’ve been and how they’ve given statements without giving too much information.

@MassGuy turned me on to a really good suspense movie? on Netflix called Unbelievable based on a 100% true story. (No one blow the outcome in case people haven’t seen it). And what I really liked about it is it illustrates what it’s like when good detectives are working a case hard. I think it does a great job and showing it form their perspective. Hard. Thankless. Grueling. Fraught.

I feel really confident that Gannon’s case has good detectives who working this case with a intensity, passion and laser focus we can only imagine.

I have a good feeling that they’re going to be able to resolve this case.

13. Momof4RN

Momof4RN Well-Known Member

Oh man. Late finish yesterday. Early finish today. What does that mean? What now? :(

14. MarSzych

MarSzych Well-Known Member

Pure speculation. But one possible theory is that IF there is another unknown individual, and this person is responsible for Gannon’s disappearance... what if TS and this unknown individual were involved in some kind of OTHER criminal activity? It would explain them taking so much evidence out of the house, and why TS is acting SO shady even if she really does not know where Gannon is now. She’s definitely hiding something, there’s a bigger picture, maybe why LE is alluding to this being very complicated, many pieces to the puzzle... MOO

Winterhike, JDough, MsBetsy and 5 others like this.
  15. perception≠reality

perception≠reality Well-Known Member

I feel LE has a specific reason they have not named a suspect or POI. I don’t know what the strategy is, but I feel something boiling under the surface we cannot see. A lot has been said by what they have NOT said, IMO.

AnnaGrace, Ari, Silverheels and 13 others like this.
  16. gitana1

Man you’re smart! Great sleuthing. I never would’ve thought of that!

17. gitana1

Yes. If she’s the type whose phone is always on, always pinging and inexplicably it was off during that crucial four hours...

18. kaen

kaen Trying to be a good human.

Isn't there a business nearby (antiques run by a veteran)? I have wondered if that shop has video of its lot and her car was seen on Monday and later. It is conceivable that he was disposed of and then she went back and disposed of things that might have been incriminating if the runaway story didn't hold. The day she went out shopping to the Marshall's with her daughter it seemed like they wanted that vehicle in that moment. Got to wonder if they were seen on cameras in that part of the town, which led to pursing surveillance there and out 105.

19. floridamomma

floridamomma Well-Known Member

Maybe his phone? The time gap from missing\endangered\searching a specific area intensely leads me to guess it involves a tip\ping\specific info...MOO

I hope they found\find what they are looking for, my heart goes out to these searchers. Such emotional work.

20. MrsWatson

MrsWatson Well-Known Member

I hope it means they are all spending a nice Sunday evening with their loved ones before they hit it again tomorrow!

ETA: I mean that in a good way, not snarky.

ScotAng, Occula, Spartygirl and 19 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.