Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #13

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by imstilla.grandma, Jan 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jvikes

jvikes Well-Known Member

She's posted other things out on social media, worse than a selfie. My guess is it doesn't exist. The sad thing is I think she's a nut that won't crack. I think she's that far out of the norm that she'll never come clean, always repressing empathy to focus on the latest "why don't they believe me yet!" response.

2. dkryder

dkryder Well-Known Member

gps data from LS phone and/or the truck could have indicated that both the truck and phone were in that area for a period of time. but tat does not mean that LS and/or GS were also in that area for the same period of time. it's possible that LS & GS met someone in another vehicle at that point and the truck & phone remained at that location while LS & GS and 3rd party went somewhere else. so hopefully LE had a visual sighting of the two at that location for a period of time as well as gps data.

allboys, Occula, Silverheels and 4 others like this.
  3. katydid23

katydid23 Well-Known Member

We've seen that in a few cases. Holly Bobo, and Sierra Lamar, 2 examples that come to mind.

It sends the police and their resources on wild goose chases. Holly Bobo's school bag and packed lunch was thrown from a moving vehicle, in opposite direction of where she was taken. Same with Sierra's backpack and clothing.

4. katydid23

I believe her when she said they held her at gunpoint and threatened to shoot her. I can see her being resistant and disrespectful, and ignoring their commands at first, even trying to push past them, assuming she could just walk away. She's that arrogant, IMO.

Occula, Ari, Faebray and 22 others like this.
  5. jvikes

jvikes Well-Known Member

This is spot on, my kids at most would have searched something like "phone tracking powered off" if their google skills for homework are any indication.

La Louve, Dnp2be, gingergina and 19 others like this.
  6. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

Yeah. I think they could literally have her on video committing murder, and she’d still deny it until her dying breath.

libraryg, allboys, gitana1 and 31 others like this.
  7. katydid23

All true, and yet the perp might be rattled because there is always that chance that someone saw them, on their drive, or as they got in or out of the car.....and they know this had a few close calls ...so could this be the day someone calls it in?

Or perhaps they fear that at least one other person knows about their secret, or is at least very suspicious---is this the day that person is going to call in a tip?

8. katydid23

Did yours have a GPS built in?

9. Mito

Mito Well-Known Member

Certainly a red truck is noticeable.

fcavanaugh, susiQ, DTPeke and 2 others like this.
  10. katydid23

I think she was always very strict with her discipline. But with the way things were falling apart around her, I think she was spinning out of control.

I think she may have meted out some harsh punishment, and it went beyond what she usually did. Perhaps she realized that his injuries were going to be impossible for her to explain.

When people saw his injuries, she would likely lose her teaching credentials, lose custody of the kids, and lose her husband, and perhaps lose her freedom for awhile too.

Perhaps all of the above was enough for her to do something drastic to save her own butt?

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
  11. katydid23

Maybe she didn't want to publicise that little road trip?

12. Kyte

Kyte Well-Known Member

G'morning/evening err middle of the night....whereever you are!!:)
    WOW!! Alot of catching up to do!!! Am caught up now but admittedly did skim read some so forgive me if I'm about to double up here.

For those of you familiar with the area, I'm wonding is this snowy weather something that is gonna last awhile yet like a month or two or can we hope to see a change in the weather pretty soon?? .

I just watched the latest newscast KKTV 11 (thankfully am not geoblocked from their site) They have added a clip, I'm unsure how recent it is but it caught my eye.....When asked about the timeline the lady's answer was very vague but extremely telling IMO She stated "The timeline in this case is going to be looked at" AND this was placed right after the news reported said '' He was last seen at his home on MONDAY (no time given) IMO This tells me that they truly believe as most (not all I know) of us here, his last sighting at the home on Monday was not the original timeline stated!! Anyway that was my biggest takeaway from the latest newsclipo_O

Here's hoping for a move forward in locating Gannon this week and may the weather hopefuly be on our side.

13. go997

go997 Active Member

Yes, although I get the impression with LS that misleading people has just been part of her life since she was very young. It is something she has mainly positive experiences with and is confident about as she knows she is good at it. Most of us are bad at lying and the few times we have tried it, over anything remotely serious, we have quickly been caught out. The lie became a bigger problem and far more humiliating than the actual act, so we learned to avoid doing it. I don't think that's the case with her. Of course the stakes she is playing are suddenly massively higher, but she remains confident in her ability to play the game I think. She'll be a glass-half-full person, when it comes to how well her deception is going.

14. Momof4RN

Momof4RN Well-Known Member

15. jeni25

jeni25 Well-Known Member

...Or she lied and Gannon wasn’t with her on return, thus, no picture because he wasn’t there.

16. stattlich1

stattlich1 Well-Known Member

17. katydid23

It's not just a random thing," said former agent Pete Klismet. "With some basis of knowledge from prior cases, somebody has told them something about the specific or general location up there where they may want to look and they may find something."

El Paso County Sheriff's Office has received 555 tips so far, but no person of interest or suspect has been named. People's online rumors and theories have accused the stepmother of being involved in Gannon's disappearance.

People in Facebook groups have also questioned why deputies have not arrested anyone yet. But Klismet says an arrest "doesn't mean a whole lot because they need to have enough information to convict somebody."

...snipped...

Spokesperson Jacqueline Kirby with EPCSO says no public volunteers are being used for the search in the Larkspur area. Klismet says that is probably because investigators have "specific information."

"They don't want volunteers who are untrained and don't know how to handle evidence and don't know what to do if they find evidence," he said.

Kirby says they will continue to investigate the Larkspur area before extreme weather conditions arrive.

18. Honey_West

Honey_West Here for Gannon

[​IMG]

Who’s here for Gannon?!

19. Bbgiraffe

Bbgiraffe Where is Beverly Ann Ward?

ME! Hope they bring him home today! If not, i hope they are very close.

20. Floridagirl1006

Floridagirl1006 Well-Known Member

I have used that phrase since I was a child in many different instances. When ready to leave the house....”We’re good to go”. When I have everything for a Super Bowl party....”Good to go”. It was common where I grew up....maybe not so in many other parts of the country. I took it only as she lived somewhere on the east coast at one time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.