Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Good to go" is a common phrase around here. It means we have what we need, we know what we are doing, we know where we are going, so lets get started. I don't think there is anything nefarious about her use if there was, it was a really strange choice of phrasing. MOO MOO MOO

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Who’s here for Gannon?!
Good morning! Here for Gannon❤️❤️❤️❤️

My mind is stuck on those first few hours. I have questions. So many questions. This may ramble and not make sense because I am very tired, but I want to list a few questions.

1. When was the Google search "Can my parents trace me, blah, blah.... made?

2. When did LS look through G's phone and find the above search? And what led her (in theory) to search his history?

3. When was a description of what G was wearing given?

4. How did LS respond / act when the *advertiser censored* & Go contacted LE with info about a possible sighting?

5. How long after info came from K&G did it take for LH to view the tape and confirm that it was NOT G?

6. When was the missing poster released (The one with the big shot of LS' face and tiny shot of G's)?

7. Did anyone else take an earlier look at the video to confirm that it was or wasn't G?

Imo, LS is cruelly toying with LH. This isn't just an abusive stepmom going too far, although it is that... But there is something personal there too... Motivating LS to hurt LH.

IMO it would make sense that when the gas station sighting was made, LS jumped onto it to buy herself more time to do whatever she needed to do. Then maybe the police were getting a feeling that LS didn't seem trustworthy so asked LH when she got there, and she was able to confirm it wasn't him.

It's not just a random thing," said former agent Pete Klismet. "With some basis of knowledge from prior cases, somebody has told them something about the specific or general location up there where they may want to look and they may find something."

El Paso County Sheriff's Office has received 555 tips so far, but no person of interest or suspect has been named. People's online rumors and theories have accused the stepmother of being involved in Gannon's disappearance.

People in Facebook groups have also questioned why deputies have not arrested anyone yet. But Klismet says an arrest "doesn't mean a whole lot because they need to have enough information to convict somebody."

...snipped...

Spokesperson Jacqueline Kirby with EPCSO says no public volunteers are being used for the search in the Larkspur area. Klismet says that is probably because investigators have "specific information."

"They don't want volunteers who are untrained and don't know how to handle evidence and don't know what to do if they find evidence," he said.

Kirby says they will continue to investigate the Larkspur area before extreme weather conditions arrive.

Pete klismet is a name those that follow Dylan Redwines case know.

I think she was always very strict with her discipline. But with the way things were falling apart around her, I think she was spinning out of control.

I think she may have meted out some harsh punishment, and it went beyond what she usually did. Perhaps she realized that his injuries were going to be impossible for her to explain.

When people saw his injuries, she would likely lose her teaching credentials, lose custody of the kids, and lose her husband, and perhaps lose her freedom for awhile too.

Perhaps all of the above was enough for her to do something drastic to save her own butt?
That's exactly what I think happened. She could lose everything if abuse was discovered, so she "lost" Gannon instead.

Today would be a good day to find him.

jmo

Last edited:
For those of you familiar with the area, I'm wonding is this snowy weather something that is gonna last awhile yet like a month or two or can we hope to see a change in the weather pretty soon?? .

Here's hoping for a move forward in locating Gannon this week and may the weather hopefuly be on our side.[/QUOTE]

I lived in Colorado Springs for 8 years.

Co Springs is infamous for snow in the morning that has all melted by the evening due to the often sunny weather.

Monument does typically get more snow than the springs, so I can’t say if it is exactly the same there, but I am hoping it is similar. Also, CO weather is very fickle. You could almost always expect the snow predictions to be opposite of what actually happens.

fingers crossed the fickle weather will work to Gannon’s benefit now.

For those of you familiar with the area, I'm wonding is this snowy weather something that is gonna last awhile yet like a month or two or can we hope to see a change in the weather pretty soon?? .

Here's hoping for a move forward in locating Gannon this week and may the weather hopefuly be on our side.

I lived in Colorado Springs for 8 years.

Co Springs is infamous for snow in the morning that has all melted by the evening due to the often sunny weather.

Monument does typically get more snow than the springs, so I can’t say if it is exactly the same there, but I am hoping it is similar. Also, CO weather is very fickle. You could almost always expect the snow predictions to be opposite of what actually happens.

fingers crossed the fickle weather will work to Gannon’s benefit now.[/QUOTE]
Thank you :) That is helpful to know. I have read somewhere that more snow is expected in that area. IF they do not find Gannon soon, I am sure he will be disvovered eventually either by the wonderful search team efforts or by an accidental 'discovery' once the snowy season diminishes. But let's all pray it's going to be real soon!

2. When did LS look through G's phone and find the above search? And what led her (in theory) to search his history?

This question stuck out to me. I hadn't given it much thought, but this is an extremely odd thing for LS to have done as early as it appears that she did. You can't find someone - I get going through calls/texts/social media..I don't think my first thought would be to go to their browser or even more, check the history on that browser.

I've mulled back and forth on who I think searched that (because I think LS was abusive and Gannon could have really wondered that) - but I believe it was 100% planted now. MOO.

This question stuck out to me. I hadn't given it much thought, but this is an extremely odd thing for LS to have done as early as it appears that she did. You can't find someone - I get going through calls/texts/social media..I don't think my first thought would be to go to their browser or even more, check the history on that browser.

I've mulled back and forth on who I think searched that (because I think LS was abusive and Gannon could have really wondered that) - but I believe it was 100% planted now. MOO.
MOO - I think she probably pretended to find his phone in the intial hours and was like..." Oh look what I've found.... see yes he's def run away just as I said!!! And I pinky swear all I was doing was looking to see who he called once I saw he'd left his phone behind and I ACCIDENTLY looked up his search history"!!!!!! Or something like that!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288