Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #14

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by imstilla.grandma, Jan 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stattlich1

stattlich1 Well-Known Member

Yep, if one's metal detector is of a decent quality, cell phones, batteries, flash drives, chips, and sim cards will NOT be able to hide :)

2. Jules_SA

Jules_SA Well-Known Member

THIS!! ☝️☝️☝️
    This is what I am wondering too - because THIS could change the whole timeline that the public has been privy to! IMO

I have to thank the locals who are providing such detailed information from actually being on site and nearby, even ITO current weather conditions and topography. This is in invaluable to those of us who are not local.

On a lighter note, I would LUURRRRVE me a bit of that snow today. Where I live, in South Africa, we have had scorchers upwards of 90*F...
    I'm here for Gannon, too. And, even from afar, I am consumed with the need to find this precious child. I have 3 of my own but Gannon has stolen a special place in my heart too.
    #GannonStrong

libraryg, CalmSeas, mspepper and 33 others like this.
  3. bittle

bittle Active Member

4. Wils1228

Wils1228 Active Member

Also, people here are INSANE about fire. Any smoke gets reported immediately as we have had some massive wildfires in recent years. LE often has to put out tweets telling people to stop calling about smoke/fire they see because so many people call it in. There's no way a fire in the area they are searching would have gone undetected/unreported.

LeeAnnB, manybooks, Maxine2U and 25 others like this.
  5. SalMAnder

SalMAnder Well-Known Member

Yes! Sometimes hard trying to refocus!

6. Rosiebones

Rosiebones Well-Known Member

I think it is a possibility that she was waiting for someone who did come and pick him up but he died in their care and now neither one can tell the truth without facing charges of at least medical neglect resulting in death all the way up to murder.

7. NoSI

NoSI Well-Known Member

Worked last 6 days so have so much catching up to do. :eek: Followed intermittently, but missed some details, i am sure. It's a nice day out today... no snow. I have been thinking about Gannon SO much! And Faye... What a world we live in... :( It seems so dark... but then have to remember that there are a lot of kind and good people out there as well. Anyway, may today be the day where sweet Gannon is found! ❤❤❤❤

LeeAnnB, CalmSeas, jpo74 and 15 others like this.
  8. TheChamp

TheChamp Well-Known Member

Interesting! Where I live, someone has a fire going just about 24/7... one neighbor has them almost daily

9. Coloradomomandgrandma

Coloradomomandgrandma Well-Known Member

Total side note - I live in Brighton, CO which is way far north from Colorado Springs by probably 100 miles. Anyway, this morning on one of the Brighton neighborhood facebook pages someone posted about a raid with big military type vehicles. They posted a picture of one truck with the words "Police Rescue" on it and for a second after seeing that picture, I wondered about Gannon. But then reality hits me, it's probably a drug raid in a residential area and the vehicle is for neighborhood safety. Anyway, sorry for the rambling... I really hope Gannon is found and that who ever is responsible is brought to justice. Soon!

10. Rprp1021

Rprp1021 Well-Known Member

Would someone please direct me to confirmed information about Gannon's dad being out of town on January 27, and how long he had been gone?

11. SalMAnder

People who live here are VERY diligent about spotting and reporting fire and/or smoke. We have had too many tragedies in recent years due to out of control fires.

12. bittle

bittle Active Member

“SnowStone is a specialized casting material for use in fragile snow impressions. The dry powder is initially sifted over the snow impression”

13. Blondiexoxo

Blondiexoxo Studying Forensic Psychology BSc hons

What really strikes me as odd is how adamant LS was in her statements that Gannon is alive and coming home. She’s not worried a bad man may have taken him or that he’s injured somewhere alone and cold. As a parent that’s the first place your mind goes to when a child is missing. She’s his stepmother and not once mentioned feeling any sense of guilt or responsibility when she was in charge of taking care of Gannon and now he’s missing. You would expect her to be distressed and wanting to clear her name, not giving an interview of the back of her head.
    What on earth was that all about? Jmo

14. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

ITA. I think this case has it's Krystal Kenney, weak link,maybe more than one. Who ever the weakest link may be,they just need to ask themselves how long before Dan "the Man" comes around with a shiny pair of bracelets. MOO

15. PrayingForMissing

PrayingForMissing Well-Known Member

Our school and college both closed for the day. I still have to work tho It's still coming down here and will for a while Be safe if you have to go out !

16. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

For Gannon?

17. PrayingForMissing

PrayingForMissing Well-Known Member

Yep. Exactly what I said. 911 would be called quickly. We had to evacuate for the Black Forest one. The Springs and this whole area are terrified of smoke/fires, and we have every right to be

18. Rprp1021

Rprp1021 Well-Known Member

No- for Philadelphia I believe. And it has since been cancelled.

19. SalMAnder

^^^^^
    THIS!

20. MrsWatson

MrsWatson Moira Rose's Wigs

I would like to give a special Thank You to our local posters, @SalMAnder , @Silverheels @PrayingForMissing and anyone else I've missed.

It's so beneficial to have locals who can describe exactly what's going on and know the area. I'm sure I can speak for all of us here at WS in saying that it is very much appreciated.

I hope today is the day we have some answers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.