Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this has been mentioned as a possibility...
LE is usually VERY methodical and purposeful during the course of their investigations ( my brother is LE, (not where this incident occurred)and I speak from firsthand knowledge).
In regards to the “release of the video by the neighbor”-
It IS possible that LE leaked that video to MSM (NOT the neighbor)because they were not getting anywhere in their interrogation of SM and thought that PERHAPS if SHE saw that they had proof that GS did not return with her, it would pressure her into a confession, or at the very least they were hoping she would panic and maybe start trying to cover her tracks further ... leading them to GS ???
LE are crafty and I just am wondering if that was a ploy by LE hoping she would crack. JMO

Don't want to go against the flow , just keep in the back of your head that the most recent cases here played out quite differently to the popular opinion. That said, I agree that LS looks guilty as hell, but can we be sure? Jmo

ETA and no, I am not a troll, I just desperately try to keep an open mind. And that's hard :(

Those cases had very unusual and had rare endings. They just can't be compared to this case. All I need to know is Gannon left his home with TS, never to be seen again.

Just spoke to EPCSO about #GannonStauch. They do not have any active searches going on today. They say the investigation continues to move forward and search efforts can begin at any time based on where the investigation leads them. #FindGannon @KKTV11News

Ashley Franco on Twitter

I don't believe she was "kicked out" of the house. IMO she left because BM was briefly staying there. LS interview alludes to this. I need to go back to timeline to check when interview happened

Odd, then, that she left without clothes or underwear (as she states in first interview). That's why she was at Marshall's. Sounds like an abrupt departure (I wouldn't say "kicked out" but "asked to leave" and "left abruptly seem appropriate here.

Hmmmmm. Still it's her home, and if she had a leg to stand on she could fight that legally. Just saying. She makes such a big to do about it. Like she's been forced out,for no good reason. By her Husband,and Gannon's Mom. She's certainly not the type to take anything laying down. She's quit vocal about that. So if she's been so wronged why didn't she stand up,and fight that legally???????? If she's done no wrong????? Why doesn't fight that legally,and not in some back facing interview??????????

Just spoke to EPCSO about #GannonStauch. They do not have any active searches going on today. They say the investigation continues to move forward and search efforts can begin at any time based on where the investigation leads them. #FindGannon @KKTV11News

Ashley Franco on Twitter
Post again? Nothing there. Thanks.

Don't want to go against the flow , just keep in the back of your head that the most recent cases here played out quite differently to the popular opinion. That said, I agree that LS looks guilty as hell, but can we be sure? Jmo

ETA and no, I am not a troll, I just desperately try to keep an open mind. And that's hard :(
I can be 100% sure that she is wholly responsible for the child's disappearance without any shadow of a doubt. Yes.
He was a minor child, aged 11 who required medication.
Not 17, 18, 20 or 30.
She had one job.
Child is gone.
That is all.

This is exactly what she does. When she’s not flat out lying, she exaggerates or misrepresents.

I don’t believe her account of what happened in the store. I don’t believe her account of what happened in the interrogation room. I don’t believe her latest statement.

Hell, I don’t believe nearly every damn thing she says.
Just that she's the last one to see Gannon. "Correct"..

Does anyone in this thread know how long, on average, cases of missing persons continue to be investigated when no body or remains have been located with no suspect(s) named?
It all depends how much evidence there is. Law enforcement doesn’t always name someone as a “POI” or “suspect.” The trend lately seems to be that they don’t do that in many cases.

I’ve literally seen them say “we have no persons of interest at this time,” and someone is arrested a day or two later.

Does anyone in this thread know how long, on average, cases of missing persons continue to be investigated when no body or remains have been located with no suspect(s) named?

I'm not trying to be sarcastic here, but I would say they're investigated until they find a body or a culprit. Maybe not full steam, but the investigation always continues until an end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieSnoop1975