Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe I have only have been in this forum for about a week. i am so glad i found this community. What I love most about this place is how we can discuss this case and have intelligent conversations without any drama or name calling, such a welcoming change from the facebook groups. Just wanted to say to everyone that I appreciate the refreshing change of pace!!

Great points! I would like to add, I wonder if due to what the little sister may or may not be saying/said; is the very reason for so many of LS's talking points. Perhaps she is unsure of what little sister may be saying or has said, so she must "cover" certain possible unknown conversations.... imo, just thinking...

I’m liking this kind of thinking more than hitting the like button, a clapping hands emoji would be appropriate!

First:
MOO from the video seen as Gannon NOT returning:
MOO they had an argument in the truck. Fragile boy killed or jumped out of moving car or took off running. Hides body or abamdons him. She attempts to cover up with a runaway story.

Second: MOO from video seen as Gannon RETURNS in the truck.
Argument in the houde or garage and fragile boy killed, hidden in a vehicle and taken away.
Maybe taken away on a trip out to "look for him" that 1/27 night.

Forensics should have caught this presence in vehicle. There were intensive seatches of especially ponds and water near his home.
It would make more sense in many ways- that he returned with her and that whatever happened, happened in the home after that return.
Against this is that LE would be coming at some stage, 6.55pm is time call went in from her far as I recall.. still only gives her 4 hrs to cover her tracks, a different 4 hrs but still only 4 hrs before she could expect them to come. In actual fact it was almost 10pm or a bit after that they showed up because she reported him a as a runaway so she had an additional 4 hrs on top of the 4 but the last 4 could not be guaranteed, they could have come any time after the 6.55pm call, immediiately even so she would hhave had to be done by then.

Also against this is the fact that RD did not see him , neither did his dad or LE departing that vehicle on that day and they had the best of equipment available to them.
We just got shadows of people we could not possibly recognise in 3rd hand copies..

LE searched the garden when they came, I saw that reported in MSM.. They pulled a vehicle out of garage and had a good look around, I imagine.

Been following this for weeks. Hope he's found soon.

Seems to be a pattern of blaming others :

Gannon Stauch's stepmom lost teaching license after 'falsely claiming missing boy's mom was having her harassed at work'
Welcome. I find that suspicious she had not been charged so why lose License? I can see a leave???
ETA-was this before Gannon went missing. I may have misunderstood. I cant read the article.
ETA again-I was able to get in and read it. This was before Gannon went missing. Wow

Last edited:
Kittythehare, I just don't believe it, RD waiting a week to look at footage of 1 hour before the boy went missing. For all the reasons I already mentioned, so I won't bore everyone by repeating it.
He stated he looked at it on his ipad nad could not see it clearly.
Nobody had reason to look at footage before the 3.15pm timeline she had given everybody, he was witnessed to be safely at home until then.
He was reported missing from 3.15pm , vouched for until then.

Don't want to go against the flow , just keep in the back of your head that the most recent cases here played out quite differently to the popular opinion. That said, I agree that LS looks guilty as hell, but can we be sure? Jmo

ETA and no, I am not a troll, I just desperately try to keep an open mind. And that's hard :(

Last edited:
Hi FNG and welcome to WS :) Good find!

Thank you. I'm chained to a desk job most of the day and have been following this story here and on the news when news pops up. That one just popped up and I hadn't seen it posted here yet. Normally I find you guys getting the news links up here really quickly. I don't have any social media so I appreciate the Twitter links here that go to the local COSprings reporters when they're out there on the ground. Really wish there'd be a new update but I know LE is methodical in what they are doing and releasing.

I've been wondering less about who leaked the video than about who made the editorial choice about the specific version (in terms of length, video quality, lack of audio, etc) that was made available. Based on the last few threads, I'm now guessing that it was not *intentional* editorial choice at all (by either the neighbor, or by LE, or by the media), but rather something opportunistic, based simply on what had been made briefly available to reporter #2. But do we know this for sure?
Welcome to WS

It would seem to be. The US counterpart of the UK paper. Part of Rupert Murdoch's news empire. eta from their "About" page: "The Sun.com is a US online edition of The Sun, Britain’s largest newspaper and a member of the UK’s press regulator, IPSO." (tabloid , yes)

Rupert Murdoch launches US Sun
First I heard of it!
You'd need eyes on the back of your head to keep up with Murdoch and Co...

Welcome. I find that suspicious she had not been charged so why lose License? I can see a leave???
She broke her contract with a school district so her license was suspended for a certain length of time. So she didn't exactly "give up" her teaching license as she claimed. She likely never went through the procedure for having it reinstated for that state. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆