Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #16

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by imstilla.grandma, Jan 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JTR1973

JTR1973 Fierce Mama Bear

:) I consider this semantics. Yes, it could be, but it still means exactly what I said. Someone is making a choice to remain silent.

2. MadTing

MadTing Well-Known Member

I would be the opposite i would take the opportunity to spend every waking moment around them to watch there every move and action like a hawk looking for clues.

Shadow@light, Sunny58, DTPeke and 4 others like this.
  3. Thunderdog

Thunderdog Well-Known Member

<modsnip: removed unrelated quotes>

Pretty much my thoughts, although unpopular I know. I think the little guy was just so stressed out from dealing with Stepmom and her moods, he left. <modsnip: off limits> I think she got really mad over petty things, and he was afraid of her in a way. Maybe he left and got too far and lost. I don’t know. Just a really sad, sad situation for little Gannon all the way around. I hope he is found alive. There’s always hope.
    JMO

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2020
  4. sleepysleuth

sleepysleuth Well-Known Member

I don't really consider heights, because I'm from Georgia and we don't have a lot of elevated places near me, so that's just not something that occurs to me. Of course, if I lived in Colorado, I would probably consider a mountain - but I don't know enough about them to know if you can just drive up to the top and throw someone off? The very few "mountains" we have around here are accessed via a trail. You could drive up to the top in some places, but the roads are so curvy and heavily traveled that it would be difficult to do it undetected. We have lots of abandoned boat ramps and dirt roads around here. Those would be my go-to dumping place if I was a murderer. Which I'm not ;)

5. whatsnext

whatsnext Justice for Gannon

Yes, I know what you mean:):)

ETA but two could be one too many, maybe one of them has a conscience?

Last edited: Feb 21, 2020
  6. Hoosier952

Hoosier952 Well-Known Member

I know I walk faster and take longer strides when I'm either in a hurry or irritated/mad. I think both could be relevant here. She had to beat the little sister home from school and take a 4 hour trip.

ETA: Also get in that afternoon workout.

7. JTR1973

JTR1973 Fierce Mama Bear

Whew, I can see this, too, but it would take more than I have. Maybe my husband could...I'd be in a drug-induced heap on the floor somewhere, in all probability...

OT, @sleepysleuth *waving at you from GA, too*

8. NuttMegg

NuttMegg Well-Known Member

Remember, all of that, ie unofficial video from neighbor, dad's reported reaction, and attributing words to the police came from one person, neighbor RD.With no official documentation. From a person who released sensitive data to the media while a young boy was missing.

9. GordianKnot

GordianKnot Former Member

BBM:

We know where the evidence is leading LE.

It's leading them to those snow-covered search areas they've been literally sifting through for days.

We do have evidence of a crime having occurred at the house.

To me, one concrete sign that a crime was committed against Gannon was the sight of DA Dan May walking into that home, and leaving an hour later.

Dan May wasn't looking under Gannon's bed or in his closet to see if he was hiding under there.

The DA has one job:

He prosecutes crimes.

The DA had one reason for going to the home:

That house is a crime scene.

JMO.

10. JTR1973

JTR1973 Fierce Mama Bear

Agree 100%. Hard for me to understand seeing things any other way....

11. NuttMegg

NuttMegg Well-Known Member

Or, we don't know what action LE has taken.

Sunny58, glorybug and GeorgiaRai like this.
  12. squareandrabbet

squareandrabbet Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure we do actually know that LE has not taken the action of asking civilians to be on the lookout for a second mysterious person using TS's putative description of same; which I think was the OP's point. :)

13. Beth11311

Beth11311 Well-Known Member

Of note, ironically, geese are far more aggressive and hostile than ducks. Loved your comparison.

With the HB case we saw someone who really did seem to be showing some odd behavior, which caused many of us to conclude, in addition to known stats about those closest to the missing, that SC was involved. We were wrong, and it was a mongoose that no one ever saw coming.

That being said, it’s quite rare to have something so against all odds (bff is a baby stealing murdered), and Occam’s razor almost always wins out. However, I always appreciate and enjoy alternative, reason-based ideas.

I feel safe in our theories that LS is, in fact, a duck - but I’ll gladly eat some crow (or goose?) if I’m wrong.

14. kittythehare

kittythehare Well-Known Member

He has been identified. Otherwise your second theory is great.

Shadow@light, DTPeke, Bravo and 4 others like this.
  15. Beth11311

Beth11311 Well-Known Member

THIS.

16. Lore Listener

Lore Listener So many crimes, so little time

THANK YOU! Speaking of Dan May, let's all remember how Kelsey's case went down. A lot of people dreamed up wild Zebra scenarios of what could have happened to Kelsey. Some folks said, "This will go cold," or "They're grasping at straws--I think they have nothing." Meanwhile, investigators and DA May's prosecutorial team were silently building an ironclad case against Frazee & the Rodeo Queen that absolutely floored us when we finally heard the evidence. These professionals know what they're doing. Powerful, expert people have their HEARTS in finding Gannon and doing justice for him. TRUST.

17. Murphy1950

Murphy1950 Well-Known Member

11 year old's do not "wander away" as toddlers do not "run away".

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2020
  18. TwoBlueJays

TwoBlueJays Well-Known Member

Is there still any consideration for the theory that she took him somewhere, injured/drugged (based on video movements) and pushed him/took him out of the truck and then left? That he was disoriented and wandered into the woods? This would confirm her 'statements' that she did not hurt him.

DTPeke, Wowno17, sleepysleuth and 2 others like this.
  19. kittythehare

kittythehare Well-Known Member

That is incorrect.
    ABC news reported it.
    They checked with Sheriff's office it's veracity and they printed that.

20. TheVic

TheVic Well-Known Member

I so so so agree with you! It may have just been released so that possible witnesses/neighbors etc. would know to look for that truck in their own footage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.