https://tinyurl.com/vgzuyp5

Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #16

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by imstilla.grandma, Jan 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silverheels

Silverheels Well-Known Member

Do you mean near Greenland Acres Road? I'm not being picky - it's just that Greenland Road is farther east and I haven't heard that they were searching there.

I agree about the trash along Noe Road. I think a few people use it to get from Spruce Mt. Road over to 105 but it's primarily for local traffic, for people that live along it. I didn't notice any trash at all as I drove it the past few days.

It's hard to understand why they searched where they did. Either they had GPS data that took them to those specific locations or they're working off of pings/triangulation or she left items behind that LE was able to track. None of those fit exactly what we're seeing. Hopefully there's a trial and we'll find out.

2. PrayingForMissing

PrayingForMissing Well-Known Member

Does anyone know about leased vehicles? I read where someone stated that many leased vehicles these days have GPS tracking on them due to the nature of them being "leased." I know NOTHING about that. Does anyone have any insight? Or is that a total pile of poo?

Going down that rabbit hole. If someone had a vehicle that was leased, if the tracking speculation was correct, would that be a reason to drive a different vehicle than their own?

3. NuttMegg

NuttMegg Ashley Johnson-Barr murdered at age 10 in Alaska

Almost "Home Alone". Mom in the airplane........Kevin!!!!!

Maybe I'm just reacting to the piling on, and then the pollyanna part of me that doesn't readily assign evil to anyone. I think a lot of what she has said is a result of family dynamics over the last handful of years, blended families, extended families, all the stuff we can't talk about here, custody battles, remarriages, why the kids were in her home anyway (?).
    So, we tend to say everything is her fault, she just HAD to be abusing him daily for "X" number of years. Despite 2 other children in the house who could have squealed.
    No I am not making light of it being her fault if she murdered him or did not bother to call 911 if he left from the truck.
    Just that it's a little weird to me that mentioning things that happened before the day he disappeared is restricted to discussing only her.

Aside from whether or not she is a murderer, I just can't stand that here in America a person can get to be a high level educator, with 2 degrees higher than my own BSc in Biology, with that vocabulary, lack of spelling skills, and atrocious grammar. It really makes me angry that's the standard our kids are exposed to, no wonder so many countries are ahead of us in education. At first I even thought she was ESL, for which I do hold the highest empathy.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2020
  4. Silverheels

Do you mean near Greenland Acres Road? I'm not being picky - it's just that Greenland Road is farther east and I haven't heard that they were searching there.

I agree about the trash along Noe Road. I think a few people use it to get from Spruce Mt. Road over to 105 but it's primarily for local traffic, for people that live along it. I didn't notice any trash at all as I drove it the past few days.

It's hard to understand why they searched where they did. Either they had GPS data that took them to those specific locations or they're working off of pings/triangulation or she left items behind that LE was able to track. None of those fit exactly what we're seeing. Hopefully there's a trial and we'll find out.
    There are a lot of high points between her house and the search area that she could access without hiking. The road to Pikes Peak, Rampart Range Road and Mt. Hermann Road all come to mind but there are many more.

5. PrayingForMissing

Weather is great today. And should be great tomorrow too. Sunday is starts again.

6. PrayingForMissing

Same thing I am leaning towards. And I hate that I am leaning towards it.

7. ZhaZhaHa

ZhaZhaHa Well-Known Member

It's so weird all of this snow! February is usually cold and windy with some snow but not this much. Maybe they're right about Spring coming early?!

DTPeke, Angelo and dirt_girl like this.
  8. dirt_girl

dirt_girl Well-Known Member

We’ve got full sun today and high temps will be in the 40s. Tomorrow might hit a high of 50 and again a sunny day. Sunday we’re expecting more snow :(

9. PrayingForMissing

Isn't there an SUV that TS drives? Most SUVs would be fine for getting around the areas most of us are thinking. My SUV can get us anywhere.
    But a truck would give more storage in the back (and no wondering why this dirt, or whatever, is in the back of the SUV), possibly no tracking (re: my question earlier about a leased vehicle possibly having GPS tracking or whatever).

10. Angelo

Angelo There will be justice for Mr. Harrod

BBM~~

Agree with your theory 100%.

I believe LS took Gannon's phone Sunday night after she hurt him.

It would be interesting to see if "Gannon's phone" contacted anyone on Monday, such as his mom or dad.

Also, I wonder if "Gannon's phone" went on the 4 hour "shopping" trip on Monday or did it stay at home.

11. kittythehare

kittythehare Well-Known Member

Thanks again @Silverheels.
    Would any of them be ONLY accessible via a 4wd vehicle?

12. RaspberryMama

RaspberryMama Well-Known Member

We use our SUV for most outings. If we have a messy job to do (like hauling wood, hubby deer hunting, NOT murder), we use our pickup truck. Much easier to clean, imo.

13. Mtnshelby

Mtnshelby Well-Known Member

Greenland Acres

14. perception≠reality

perception≠reality Well-Known Member

is that enough to arrest though? I don’t know if it is, or if it would even be smart at that point to make an arrest just based on a hit alone. Dogs hit on CW’s truck, and he was not arrested at that time. Dogs hit on the trunk of CA’s car, and she was not arrested at that time.

In both cases, they waited until they had a body or a confession AND the bodies...

Also, it’s possible dogs did hit somewhere at some point, but they are not going to release that information. IMO

edited for typos

Last edited: Feb 21, 2020
  15. lindaromas

lindaromas Well-Known Member

@Silverheels You might want to turn around!

DTPeke, squareandrabbet and dirt_girl like this.
  16. Silverheels

Yes, for sure, in the winter. Some of them aren't accessible at all when there's lots of snow. But on the day in question, there wasn't much if any snow on the ground so I"m not sure there would have been too many roads that were only accessible by 4WD on that day. I would always want to take the 4WD if it was available, though, because you never know what you're going to run into.

17. Silverheels

Thanks for the heads up! I won't venture back out today.

18. Bellecent

Bellecent Well-Known Member

This would be horrible then because the younger sibling would have been somewhere near.
    Why are so many people harming children???

19. ColoFarmer

ColoFarmer Well-Known Member

Not doubting your personal experience, but for us, when we had an in-town short subdivision-style driveway, it was ALWAYS SLOW AND TRICKY to back a big pick-up in. Especially complicated by the fact that you’re backing uphill because of the foundation/drainage design. The tailgate is elevated and your visibility is shot. If the garage door was closed, you might back right through it! We lived there for about a year and never got any faster at it. Of course getting faster wasn’t necessarily the goal since a guy down the block had squished his own toddler that way...

jvikes and DTPeke like this.
  20. JuneRose

JuneRose Well-Known Member

We can come up with theories till the cows come home but the truth always seems to be the most simple thing that comes to mind.

Gannon caused a little accident, TS got mad and flew off the handle, she ranted and she raved, she hit Gannon, she yelled, look what you have done, how many times have I told you not to play with fire, it got out of hand, her temper exploded, im sure their was trouble in her marriage even at that time and all her pent up rage came pouring out, Gannon got hurt, she knew he would tell, she possibly took his phone so he wouldn't, couldn't text his Dad or his Mom about what was going on, that's why he didn't have it.....

she realizes as she calms down what she just did, Gannon is hurt, cant take him to the doctor, cant let his Dad know, what can I do?
    Ive got to get out of this somehow, and she did what a unstable person does when they know whats coming, she faked his disappearance, she did it and now she is stuck with it...….IMO..

I just hope he is found, I pray he is found,!!!!
    I believe she texted his parents on that phone, I think I heard something about that, but now Im not sure...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.