Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
My .02 :)

Well, as someone posted, "You do you." It's what we do best, right? :)

I hesitate to chime in, as I haven't had the opportunity to read every post, but I have read the one that got many people's "goat", so-to-speak. The new member felt confident in expressing his/her "disgust" with those of us that feel TS is very SUSPECT and sadly, believe Gannon is dead. I am one of those people. It makes me sad, because I would like nothing more than to believe Gannon is alive! God, if only it were so!! But even if by some miracle he IS alive, I would not be coughing up an apology to TS for her lies and withholding of information that would bring Gannon home. Speaking for myself here, there is nothing that I have seen that convinces me he is alive. Not her protestations of being wrongly accused and her stating that he IS alive, nor the fashion in which LE are carrying out this investigation.

I wouldn't doubt that TS has sent them on a wild "duck" chase by providing false leads, tying them up in fruitless endeavours. No matter. LE has this. They know her better than we do I'm certain. They've probably caught her in a plethora of lies we can't even imagine, yet. Can't wait for the day we find out!

The new member also went on to say that he/she can provide not one, but TWO scenarios by which Gannon is alive and we would ALL owe TS an apology. That's pretty "ballsy" eh?? ESPECIALLY since he/she did not include those scenarios so that we may give them due consideration in light of what we already know. TS LIED to LE and to all of us via her very hefty SM presence where she explains things we didn't even know about, YET does nothing to answer all the REALLY pertinent questions everyone has. Word salad behind a smoke screen.

Regardless of what narrative is spun to make TS "innocent" she is NOT innocent. She is guilty of something. She knows it too or she wouldn't be doing all this pre-splainin'.

No apologies from my corner.

The thing about the truck being at the airport though.... Forgive me if I sound ditzy but the nearest airport to me is LAX. It is huge and long term parking is a big lot. So based on that knowledge, I have to wonder, if she got the truck out of long term packing, how could she be sure to park it in the exact same spot, put the seat back to his leg length without him knowing when he picked it up that it had been moved, even before seeing the RD vid?

I don't think she did. BUT if she did, assuming she could find the truck, she'd drive her car to the airport, stop near the truck, pull the truck out, get back in her car and pull it into the truck's spot. Drive the truck out. Claim to have lost the ticket and pay the max (so the original ticket was preserved.) Adjusting the seat shouldn't be that hard.

Or if she had a "helper"....

JMO

I would expect any airport has a record of when vehicles leave long term or short term parking. Money must be paid in order to legally depart the airport parking lot. LE, no doubt, has that info. One puzzle piece firmly in place....

And if she took it and brought it back, AS would have been puzzled by the amount he was charged when he came back. Should’ve been 5 days (or however long he was gone). Instead it’s considerably less

Thanking you for posting that..she breaks my heart "missing her baby boy" I am a mess after watching that..and my sister passing today at 3 my heart is so heavy for that mom..jmo
Oh my dear dear demetra. Honey, I’m so sorry. Please know I’m holding you close to my heart. Hug on your family and feel their closeness. You know where I am if you want to talk later. Anytime. ❤️

Catherine Silver on Twitter "We are looking at every possible situation as to what could have happened to Gannon."

Since the basement of the house is finished I'm assuming that tech. must have been kneeling on the garage floor. Maybe they found more blood spatter?
Unless they pulled up newly laid carpet. I have a clear picture and tactile image of what that would look like. Very crumbly, dusty

Thanking you for posting that..she breaks my heart "missing her baby boy" I am a mess after watching that..and my sister passing today at 3 my heart is so heavy for that mom..jmo

I'm very sorry for your loss. My sister lives on the other side of the world, I don't know what I would do if I lost her. *Hugs and prayers*

All roads lead to a 't'.

There is no other road at this juncture that I can go down that has a stop sign other than one that exists at a 't'.

It has been, is, and will be, about the 't' in the road.

The kidnapper, the handoff person, the abductor, the mother, the father, the gardener, the candlestick maker, the runaway, NONE of them have the staying power of the 't'.

And I am so grateful to read, I learn so much of the people, the personalities, the theories.

:)

I drove out to Lorson Ranch today and just drove around the general area, specifically around the church and the more rural area surrounding the neighborhood. I couldn't find the school.. There is so much traffic off of Marcsheffel. The Jeremy Camp Creek area off Peaceful Valley (near the church) is grown over and more like a dry creek bed. And kind of creepy feeling. I didn't go in the neighborhood itself, so I didn't even know the crime lab was there at the house again. Until just now when I looked at Twitter. Seeing the signs for Gannon at the entrance of the neighborhood struck me straight in the gut.

I don't think she did. BUT if she did, assuming she could find the truck, she'd drive her car to the airport, stop near the truck, pull the truck out, get back in her car and pull it into the truck's spot. Drive the truck out. Claim to have lost the ticket and pay the max (so the original ticket was preserved.) Adjusting the seat shouldn't be that hard.

JMO
If she didn't have a helper, I don't understand the intrigue or purpose of getting the truck from the airport (?). Not saying she had a helper, I just don't understand what advantage she would be gaining, driving back to a community with cameras, parking on the curb, where all 3 kids could see it, even if somehow she was planning to kill Gannon 2 kids are left, driving in and out of the development in broad daylight, I guess I'm missing the value to her of sneaking the truck out of airport parking, what with cameras, receipts and all.

The thing about the truck being at the airport though.... Forgive me if I sound ditzy but the nearest airport to me is LAX. It is huge and long term parking is a big lot. So based on that knowledge, I have to wonder, if she got the truck out of long term packing, how could she be sure to park it in the exact same spot, put the seat back to his leg length without him knowing when he picked it up that it had been moved, even before seeing the RD vid?

JMO
Co Spgs Airport has always been a favorite of mine -- as of a year ago or thereabouts -- airport parking was free (except for valet).

Unless they pulled up newly laid carpet. I have a clear picture and tactile image of what that would look like. Very crumbly, dusty

Word. They did haul stuff out in those long paper bags that day the whole CSI team was there. Very well could have been rolled up cuts of carpet in those bags

I drove out to Lorson Ranch today and just drove around the general area, specifically around the church and the more rural area surrounding the neighborhood. I couldn't find the school.. There is so much traffic off of Marcsheffel. The Jeremy Camp Creek area off Peaceful Valley (near the church) is grown over and more like a dry creek bed. And kind of creepy feeling. I didn't go in the neighborhood itself, so I didn't even know the crime lab was there at the house again. Until just now when I looked at Twitter. Seeing the signs for Gannon at the entrance of the neighborhood struck me straight in the gut.
Thank you for your local insight - glad to hear the signs are still up for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member