Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #16

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by imstilla.grandma, Jan 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perception≠reality

perception≠reality Well-Known Member

I am SO glad to hear this. So many people dead or disappearing around her-they need to find justice for all of them and find those poor children.

IMO JMO moo

2. Beth11311

Beth11311 Well-Known Member

And rage can be a very empowering emotion, powerful to the point of addiction, for some.

3. Love Never Fails

Love Never Fails Well-Known Member

You said it beautifully.
    On another topic, if SM disappeared Gannon I don’t think she gave the cover up much thought. She can’t keep her lies straight.

So my thought is that she dumped him as fast as she could, maybe on the side of a mountain. Or in the woods. I don’t think she’s as smart as she thinks she is.

4. toevlugsoord

toevlugsoord Well-Known Member

I found it interesting they took down the other tweet.
    I suspect because it had a photo, maybe he wasn't allowed to share yet.

Chiefs64, susiQ, DTPeke and 4 others like this.
  5. TheChamp

TheChamp Well-Known Member

It said 10pm MT

6. Murphy1950

Murphy1950 Well-Known Member

Wow...that is Huge!

7. Beth11311

Beth11311 Well-Known Member

I think their silence and lack of leaks is a sign of how serious this case is, criminally. I’m relieved that they are so seemingly on top of it.

NoSI, Gray, MtnMama and 22 others like this.
  8. JuneRose

JuneRose Well-Known Member

thanks you, I didn't wanna ask my husband again, he already thinks ive got alziemers lol

9. jillycat

jillycat Well-Known Member

10 PM MST.

susiQ likes this.
  10. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

Yeah. I think this was premeditated, but she didn’t spend a great deal of time planning it.

She also didn’t leave herself much time to work with. She couldn’t get all that creative, or travel a great distance in those 4 hours.

She’s also not that bright to begin with.

So she’s got a lot working against her, and time is her enemy.

11. kelsie

kelsie i only have time for coffee

12. Faebray

Faebray Well-Known Member

I feel she did too. I think on that Monday, one of the times she went back inside after backing the truck up she left her phone inside. She was probably wearing an Apple Watch (or similar) or a Fitbit that she forgot about. When she got done with what she was doing with him she realized she was wearing it, destroyed it and hoped nobody would remember she had one. Maybe SS/AS eventually remembered she did, LE pulled the data (that’s what it look so long to get to that area) and that’s where they ended up. But I think you’re right with her moving him. I think after she realized she could have lead them straight to him, she went back and moved the poor baby. Maybe Tuesday night? I’m not even sure this scenario is even possible. But, to me, it could makes sense.

This was my exact thought. She don’t care about Gannon or their pain. All she cares about is this pushed AS/LH together and now TS isn’t the one that is comforting him. Which I think of it wasn’t an accident and she planned it, this is why. In her convoluted mind she thought she could make GS disappear, nobody would suspect her, she would be the one AS leaned on and their marriage would be saved. I hope he’s already submitted the divorce paperwork.

As soon as I heard snowplows my stomach dropped. I just kept saying, “oh no. Please no. Not again.” I wish he would be found already, but I didn’t want it to be like that. Not like Maleah.

13. casesensitive

casesensitive Well-Known Member

OfF Topic: As we delve into another thread, does anyone else get ads that picture horrible, thin, wrinkled skin--or is it just me? @howdotheyknow?

Praying that Gannon is found, and that she faces the full brunt of the justice system. I am here to the end, waiting for that.

14. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

1CE64298-4C75-49C3-9617-073057F96457.jpeg
    Mother of Gannon Stauch, missing 11-year-old Colorado boy, says she can't help have 'bad thoughts' - ABC News

Clayton Sandell on Twitter

In a sit-down interview with ABC News Thursday, Landen Hiott said that while she has tried to stay hopeful, at times she finds the emotions too much to bear.

"You have anger. You have so many feelings. I have so many feelings I've never felt before," she said.

Hiott has tried to hold onto hope, but the circumstances of the investigation and the bad weather have made it difficult.

"The more time that goes by, if he did wander off, whatever happened, how can you ... it's snowing and you have them looking in snow and sifting through snow, you can't help but have bad thoughts come in," she said.

More at Link:

Mother of Gannon Stauch, missing 11-year-old Colorado boy, says she can't help have 'bad thoughts'

Last edited: Feb 20, 2020
    NoSI, Janeumayer, Ms Aligned and 37 others like this.
  15. Winterhike

Winterhike Well-Known Member

This case could have a witness too.

16. toevlugsoord

toevlugsoord Well-Known Member

Oh, thank you!

17. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

Jmo I think wherever Gannon is, anything that he had with him will all be found in the same place. I really can’t see anyone driving all over the region to dispose of evidence...but I have to assume LE has some specific reason for being where they are.

18. jowens73

jowens73 Armchair QB

19. cody22

cody22 Former Member

20. kittythehare

kittythehare Well-Known Member

this photo? She wore this sweater during the last presser
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.