Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #16

Status
Not open for further replies.

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
upload_2020-1-28_17-10-59.jpeg
The El Paso County Sheriff's Office is searching for 11-year-old boy who ran away from home.
He was wearing a blue jacket and jeans when he left his house.

He is 4'9" and weights 90 pounds.

Anyone with information is asked to call (719) 390-5555.
El Paso County Sheriff's Office asking for help finding missing 11-year-old boy

Gannon Stauch of Colorado Springs left home on foot around 3:15 p.m. to go play at a friend's house, his parents say, but never came home.

Gannon was wearing a blue hoodie, blue jeans and tennis shoes when he went missing. He has brown hair with brown eyes and weighs 90 pounds.
The EPC Sheriff's Office is asking you to call 719-390-5555 if you have seen Gannon or know of his whereabouts.‬
El Paso County Sheriff's Office asking for help finding missing 11-year-old boy

The last known sighting of Stauch was Monday afternoon between 3 and 4 p.m. in the Lorson Ranch neighborhood at his home. He lives along Mandan Drive east of Colorado Springs near Fontaine Boulevard and Marksheffel. He was reportedly going to visit his friend a few streets away.
upload_2020-1-28_17-22-40.jpeg
Gannon's father is a member of the National Guard, and the Guard is assisting with search efforts.

Due to his age and expected weather, the Major Crimes Unit is assisting in the search because they have more tools at their disposal.
MISSING: 11-year-old Colorado boy, missing for more than 24 hours

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3

Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10

Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13
Thread #14
Thread #15

MEDIA MAPS & TIMELINE - *NO DISCUSSION THREAD*

LINK TO AMANDARECKONWITH'S CASE ARCHIVE

Last edited by a moderator:
MODS PLEASE BRING THIS POST OVER TO ALL NEW THREADS UNLESS THERE IS AN ARREST.

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ THIS WHOLE POST HERE IS THE SHORT VERSION. WE CANNOT IGNORE GANNON'S STEPMOTHER POSSIBLE INVOLVEMENT IN HIS DISAPPEARANCE BASED ON THE VIDEOTAPE. THIS IS A RARE CASE WHERE WE WILL ALLOW MEMBERS TO DISCUSS THE STEPMOTHER HOWEVER DO NOT TRASH HER OR CALL HER NAMES LIKE YOU ARE ON A PLAYGROUND. DISCUSS THE FACTS AND LEAVE THE NAME-CALLING TO FACEBOOK GROUPS. YOU OWN YOUR WORDS. A GOOD WAY TO DECIDE IF YOU SHOULD POST SOMETHING OR NOT IS ASK YOURSELF IF YOU COULD DEFEND WHAT YOU POST IN A COURT OF LAW. ALSO PLEASE USE HER INITIALS.

Dear Everyone,

Rarely are things black and white when it comes to the Websleuths rules.

One of our rules is we cannot accuse just anyone of a crime. Good rule. Another rule we do our best to follow is unless law enforcement says someone is a suspect or even a person of interest we cannot accuse anyone connected to a case of a crime.

Then we have our great big gray areas. Like Gannon's case.

It is rare these days for law enforcement to actually say someone is a suspect but we have to use our common sense.

Take the case of the missing children of Lori Vallow. Her behavior and the fact that people around her are dropping dead leaves us with the very logical conclusion that she has done something with her children and therefore we do allow our members to discuss this case with Lori and her husband Chad as possible perps involved in her missing children.

Mark Sievers was just convicted of 1st-degree murder in the death of his wife Dr. Teresa Sievers even though he was hundreds of miles away when she was murdered. Early on we allowed our members to discuss Mark Sievers as a suspect because of what our members discovered and it was only common sense that he was a suspect.

Then there is the case of Heidi Broussard. Her boyfriend was 100 percent innocent in her disappearance and her murder but many members decided to accuse him of being involved because he was awkward in front of the camera. I hope that those who felt it was OK to accuse a man when there was no evidence to suggest he had anything to do with the crime will re-think before they ever do something like that again. Remember, unless the Internet blows up, Heidi and Shane's children could (one day) read your words about their father.

Your words have power. You are responsible for your opinions. We cannot babysit this thread 24/7.

Always imagine you are standing in front of the person you are posting about. Imagine that person knows your real name and where you live. Imagine that person has the power to go on a forum and say something about you. Now, this scenario is strictly a fantasy but it is a great guideline to use when you post.

Below is the short version of this post.

WE CANNOT IGNORE GANNON'S STEPMOTHER POSSIBLE INVOLVEMENT IN HIS DISAPPEARANCE BASED ON THE VIDEOTAPE. THIS IS A RARE CASE WHERE WE WILL ALLOW MEMBERS TO DISCUSS THE STEPMOTHER HOWEVER DO NOT TRASH HER OR CALL HER NAMES LIKE YOU ARE ON A PLAYGROUND. DISCUSS THE FACTS AND LEAVE THE NAME-CALLING TO FACEBOOK GROUPS. YOU OWN YOUR WORDS. A GOOD WAY TO DECIDE IF YOU SHOULD POST SOMETHING OR NOT IS ASK YOURSELF IF YOU COULD DEFEND WHAT YOU POST IN A COURT OF LAW. ALSO PLEASE USE HER INITIALS.

Thank you,
Tricia

Actually, she did give permission to discuss SM.
We just are NOT allowed to trash her or call her names so saying if she was married, not married, etc is Allowed.
This is correct.

In this case, even though the police agencies have not named anyone as a suspect it is obvious there are problems with Step-Mom's story. We can certainly discuss the changing story and other areas but again, you cannot call her a murderer or outright accuse her of a crime and finally no name-calling. Thank you.

MOD NOTE:
PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS PETCO, CANDLES/CARPETS, VIDEOS FROM FACEBOOK, OR ANYTHING THAT HAS NOT BEEN PUBLISHED IN MSM OR LE STATEMENTS. IF YOU CAN’T PROVIDE A LINK THAT IS MSM OR LE, YOU CAN’T BRING IT HERE.

ALSO, IT IS A VIOLATION OF TOS TO REQUEST/SOLICIT/DISCUSS PRIVATE MESSAGES.

THANK YOU TO ALL FOR YOUR CONTINUING EFFORTS TO BE RESPECTFUL AND RESPONSIBLE MEMBERS OF WEBSLEUTHS.

CocoChanel

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we talk about TS's suspended teaching certificate now, the circumstances surrounding the ruling etc, now that it's outlined on in a MSM source? The actual documents are publicly available. Because it points to a pattern of deception, also hints at motive, imo.

Julia Donovan KRDO‏ @julia_donovanTV
The search for Gannon is back in action today. Crews have been shoveling snow and poking around on private property in southern Douglas County, by Noe Road and Greenland Acres off HWY 105.

ERQLAZPWoAAGopK.jpg

2:30 PM - 20 Feb 2020

Here’s a better look. Only a dozen or so search & rescue professionals. This area is approx a mile away from the incident command spot where cars have been parking. That’s a mile in the opposite direction from the previous search area by Sierra Pines. [VIDEO]

2:33 PM - 20 Feb 2020
I should mention - search & rescue crews tell me this is private property.

2:34 PM - 20 Feb 2020

Here is a map showing the previous main search site (S) and the new site on Noe Road (X).

These scattered search sites and other sites make me think that they are only going on knowledge of where the SM's phone or truck were on that Monday around noon, and places where the signal wasn't moving.

Attachments

• map.jpg
    map.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 189
  • Screen Shot 2020-02-20 at 6.17.14 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-02-20 at 6.17.14 PM.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 139
I don't know how to share a Twitter, so I apologize for the cut and paste. But there is more info in the responses. Delete if this isn't allowed.

Ashley Franco
@AshleyKKTV

Odd reply in the comments:

<modsnip: Comments by the general public are considered rumor and are not allowed to be brought to WS>

I don’t think this case will end like Casey Anthony though. I fully expect a life sentence or death penalty case if they find Gannons body.
BBM - And thank God for that! So far I'm actually really happy that CO LE has not released the information and things have been kept relatively hush-hush. I feel like the Caylee Anthony case turned into a side show and it ruined the ability to prosecute. CO LE has been so careful and I commend them for it, even though it makes it difficult to come here day after day with nothing new to talk about except for hoping and praying that a break comes and Gannon will be found.

Approximate coordinates from @The Night Watchman post just above.

39°10'55.7"N 104°54'24.9"W

This matches my own intuition about the kind of place a non-local woman might end up finding as a place to dispose evidence. By that I mean that it is fairly close to a road, but is heavily wooded, but not steep. Lots of trees, but not a scary wild place, there are residences all around.

For whatever reason, I feel as if they may be closing in on something important and I find myself getting super angry. I am feeling so angry on behalf of Gannon's family, to be put through all this. His little sisters. The disruption to the lives of Landen, her husband, and Albert and probably his entire workplace. All of the searchers. Everybody who has been holding this little boy close in their hearts. All of us trying to manage some pretty strong feelings.

Approximate coordinates from @The Night Watchman post just above.

39°10'55.7"N 104°54'24.9"W

This matches my own intuition about the kind of place a non-local woman might end up finding as a place to dispose evidence. By that I mean that it is fairly close to a road, but is heavily wooded, but not steep. Lots of trees, but not a scary wild place, there are residences all around.

For whatever reason, I feel as if they may be closing in on something important and I find myself getting super angry. I am feeling so angry on behalf of Gannon's family, to be put through all this. His little sisters. The disruption to the lives of Landen, her husband, and Albert and probably his entire workplace. All of the searchers. Everybody who has been holding this little boy close in their hearts. All of us trying to manage some pretty strong feelings.
I agree... I think they are getting close. For some reason, this just feels different in some way than the other areas they searched... :(

I'm starting to think the police actually don't have much evidence at all as to what happened to Gannon.
I think just the opposite and that they are accumulating evidence to make this an airtight case. IMO, they are searching for a specific item. Don’t have an idea what but they know more than we do.

Interesting how we all see things differently. For whatever reason, I feel as if they are getting closer and closer to solving this.
I’m hopeful they are getting closer they have to be out there in that crappy weather for some reason. We just aren’t privy to it yet and that’s annoying as hell. I just hope they find gannon soon for his loved ones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam