Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cases I follow on WS all seem to break at the same time I just got a news notification on my phone that Lori Vallow had been arrested in Hawaii on several charges. Fingers crossed we see movement in this case as well!

I am SO glad to hear this. So many people dead or disappearing around her-they need to find justice for all of them and find those poor children.

IMO JMO moo

To me she’s the eternal victim type. She wouldn’t be moved by it. She would be threatened. “Oh please, Landen. I’m the one who cared for your kids when you didn’t want them. Such fake tears!” And “How dare she stand there with him. What is he thinking? She probably thinks this will bring him back to her. Disgusting.”

Seeing those two in agony would likely do nothing but enrage her and make her inexplicably jealous. Because she probably can’t relate to feeling grief like they are. IMO it’s likely all about her and her needs.

You said it beautifully.
On another topic, if SM disappeared Gannon I don’t think she gave the cover up much thought. She can’t keep her lies straight.

So my thought is that she dumped him as fast as she could, maybe on the side of a mountain. Or in the woods. I don’t think she’s as smart as she thinks she is.

BBM - And thank God for that! So far I'm actually really happy that CO LE has not released the information and things have been kept relatively hush-hush. I feel like the Caylee Anthony case turned into a side show and it ruined the ability to prosecute. CO LE has been so careful and I commend them for it, even though it makes it difficult to come here day after day with nothing new to talk about except for hoping and praying that a break comes and Gannon will be found.
I think their silence and lack of leaks is a sign of how serious this case is, criminally. I’m relieved that they are so seemingly on top of it.

You said it beautifully.
On another topic, if SM disappeared Gannon I don’t think she gave the cover up much thought. She can’t keep her lies straight.

So my thought is that she dumped him as fast as she could, maybe on the side of a mountain. Or in the woods. I don’t think she’s as smart as she thinks she is.
Yeah. I think this was premeditated, but she didn’t spend a great deal of time planning it.

She also didn’t leave herself much time to work with. She couldn’t get all that creative, or travel a great distance in those 4 hours.

She’s also not that bright to begin with.

So she’s got a lot working against her, and time is her enemy.

I can’t shake this thought now. I have wondered often if whoever ‘disappeared’ Gannon placed him in one location on Monday, perhaps hastily. Then, after he was reported missing but before they had a warrant to tail a person, they went and moved him to a better spot. Perhaps LE believed Gannon to be in the first location, and when he wasn’t, they sifted for any possible evidence that he WAS there, and they have an idea as to where he may have been moved to-more secluded, less conspicuous, location. I hope like h*** they were caught on video along the way. Ima’s post regarding what searchers may look for when sifting was the first time I considered that they may be looking for fibers or hairs, etc...yours reminded me of that. These additional searches sparked my feeling that wherever Gannon was, he may have been moved in a panic. Total and complete speculation, but I don’t find it impossible.

I have always wondered how she may have concealed him-a duffle or some kind of bag (or trash bag as you mentioned), maybe? Carried to the truck when they left on the outing Monday morning, that didn’t make it home?

Or maybe she stopped in two locations and they were sure it would’ve been the first, but once that was exhausted, they moved on to others..
IMO JMO MOO
I feel she did too. I think on that Monday, one of the times she went back inside after backing the truck up she left her phone inside. She was probably wearing an Apple Watch (or similar) or a Fitbit that she forgot about. When she got done with what she was doing with him she realized she was wearing it, destroyed it and hoped nobody would remember she had one. Maybe SS/AS eventually remembered she did, LE pulled the data (that’s what it look so long to get to that area) and that’s where they ended up. But I think you’re right with her moving him. I think after she realized she could have lead them straight to him, she went back and moved the poor baby. Maybe Tuesday night? I’m not even sure this scenario is even possible. But, to me, it could makes sense.

To me she’s the eternal victim type. She wouldn’t be moved by it. She would be threatened. “Oh please, Landen. I’m the one who cared for your kids when you didn’t want them. Such fake tears!” And “How dare she stand there with him. What is he thinking? She probably thinks this will bring him back to her. Disgusting.”

Seeing those two in agony would likely do nothing but enrage her and make her inexplicably jealous. Because she probably can’t relate to feeling grief like they are. IMO it’s likely all about her and her needs.
This was my exact thought. She don’t care about Gannon or their pain. All she cares about is this pushed AS/LH together and now TS isn’t the one that is comforting him. Which I think of it wasn’t an accident and she planned it, this is why. In her convoluted mind she thought she could make GS disappear, nobody would suspect her, she would be the one AS leaned on and their marriage would be saved. I hope he’s already submitted the divorce paperwork.

Oh God no- I cannot handle another Maleah Davis find...
As soon as I heard snowplows my stomach dropped. I just kept saying, “oh no. Please no. Not again.” I wish he would be found already, but I didn’t want it to be like that. Not like Maleah.

1CE64298-4C75-49C3-9617-073057F96457.jpeg
Mother of Gannon Stauch, missing 11-year-old Colorado boy, says she can't help have 'bad thoughts' - ABC News

Clayton Sandell on Twitter

In a sit-down interview with ABC News Thursday, Landen Hiott said that while she has tried to stay hopeful, at times she finds the emotions too much to bear.

"You have anger. You have so many feelings. I have so many feelings I've never felt before," she said.

Hiott has tried to hold onto hope, but the circumstances of the investigation and the bad weather have made it difficult.

"The more time that goes by, if he did wander off, whatever happened, how can you ... it's snowing and you have them looking in snow and sifting through snow, you can't help but have bad thoughts come in," she said.

More at Link:

Mother of Gannon Stauch, missing 11-year-old Colorado boy, says she can't help have 'bad thoughts'

Last edited:
View attachment 233471
Mother of Gannon Stauch, missing 11-year-old Colorado boy, says she can't help have 'bad thoughts' - ABC News

Clayton Sandell on Twitter

In a sit-down interview with ABC News Thursday, Landen Hiott said that while she has tried to stay hopeful, at times she finds the emotions too much to bear.

"You have anger. You have so many feelings. I have so many feelings I've never felt before," she said.

Hiott has tried to hold onto hope, but the circumstances of the investigation and the bad weather have made it difficult.

"The more time that goes by, if he did wander off, whatever happened, how can you ... it's snowing and you have them looking in snow and sifting through snow, you can't help but have bad thoughts come in," she said.

More at Link:

Mother of Gannon Stauch, missing 11-year-old Colorado boy, says she can't help have 'bad thoughts'

Oh, thank you!

I found it interesting they took down the other tweet.
I suspect because it had a photo, maybe he wasn't allowed to share yet.
this photo? She wore this sweater during the last presser
ERQEH0WX0AAr-bf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members