Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #18

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by imstilla.grandma, Jan 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheVic

TheVic Well-Known Member

I agree, though if he came back alive I would gladly eat my words.

Damarna, Beth11311, 303gmf and 11 others like this.

2. 10ofRods

10ofRods Verified Anthropologist

There are some cases where someone is declared dead and there's no large amount of blood. Opportunity and motive can still be established. I think PF would have been convicted on video alone, but the blood is what made LE really pull out the big investigative guns.

Presumably, given what LS has said, Gannon's blood is in the house. Since he's a child, she had a duty of care in addition. Attempts to tamper with evidence and/or influence witnesses can also persuade a jury.

When this goes to trial, it will be quite an event. I do think Gannon will be found before it starts.

Damarna, Beth11311, libraryg and 9 others like this.
  3. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

Absolutely. There’s just no realistic scenario in my mind that would allow for anything like that.

I’ve seen speculation in some parts that she handed him off to someone. The issue with that is it just doesn’t fit what we’ve seen from law enforcement, and would certainly leave a trail.

If he ran away, he’s dead. If she took him somewhere and left him, he’s dead. If she killed him, well he’s dead (I think that’s how it works).

The closest we get to a happy ending is his recovery, and the conviction of his killer.

Unfortunate as that is.

4. MtnMama

MtnMama You are loved, Gannon the Great

Maybe, but I'm hoping that LE kept tabs & was all over their trash from Day 1! Also if it makes you feel any better, through my sleuthing of pics & news coverage, I believe their trash pickup day is Wednesdays. Sooo, either LE could enter the backyard & have access to the cans through the glass slider and/or AS could give open the gate when he got home on Tues night. I think the whole key gate/thing was T presplaining as others have so very well put it. Could she have disposed of evidence in a dumpster or public trash, unfortunately yes. I do worry that she had time before LE arrived Mon. night and AS came into town to clean up & try to conceal things. :(

It is helpful for us all to think outside the box though, so keep presenting your theories as they come!

5. Mito

Mito Well-Known Member

I think she wanted the answer for her own phone and tried to kill two birds with one stone. Moo cold hearted pre-med

6. HongKongPhooey

HongKongPhooey Well-Known Member

Sad but v true

7. Sillybilly

Sillybilly Administrator Staff Member Administrator

My apologies. Was removing a horde of posts discussing a tip and selected a bunch of posts for removal. With one shaky slip of the finger most of those removed posts were accidentally provided the reason as being "snarky comments". This is not the case in the majority of those posts but I can't take it back.

Apologies to 99% of those members who were simply responding to an original post that had been removed.

8. MtnMama

As much as I hate to agree....I do :(:(:(:(

9. Momof4RN

Momof4RN Well-Known Member

I didn’t follow that case. Did they release the blood evidence during the course of the investigation? Or did they continue to state that hoped to bring Jennifer home alive?
    In Aniah’s Case they did release that blood evidence in her vehicle was indicative of a life threatening injury during the course of the investigation.
    In Gannon’s case I have yet to hear that blood evidence has been found much less indicative of anything.
    With what little information we know I think either outcome is a possibility and I am not yet sold on any one theory. Other than #gannonstrong

AnnaGrace, MsBetsy, susiQ and 4 others like this.
  10. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

The blood evidence was revealed in the first arrest warrants (tampering with evidence).

That’s how we will learn about it here. We won’t hear anything until an arrest is made.

11. kittythehare

kittythehare Well-Known Member

Is the key actually missing? I hadn't see it was?

Warwick7 and Silverheels like this.
  12. Megnut

Megnut Well-Known Member

Question:

WHAT IF RD's account is 100% accurate but it doesn't correspond to the portion of the video we've seen? I can't help but to wonder what his video caught between 2:19 and 3:15.... and possibly again after dark...

WHAT IF TS left again? What if all her careful backing up was HER STRATEGY for avoiding detection on HER RING CAMERA? Possibly she was backing up to keep the passenger door out of the camera's eye or the bed of the truck, which makes me wonder what she may have loaded into the back of the truck.

Consider this: she races home from wherever she's been between 10 and 2 because she knows she has a young one coming home from school. And a daughter. Is it possible she came back at 2:19 for more hardware (shovels) and to make sure daughter would be there when stepdaughter got home.... and then left AGAIN? Giving her MORE TIME to conceal....

I'm curious who was home when the stepdaughter arrived.

I'm curious what their own ring camera showed. (I suspect the passenger door and trunk bed were intentionally out of sight line.)

I'm curious about TS's call to LE. WHERE was she when she placed the call?

I'm curious about how notification was made from TS to AS about Gannon's Not Being Home. Did TS call AS? Did AS call home, as perhaps was typical every night after supper? Was TS hoping she'd have more time before she had to own up to the absence?

While OUR minds go a thousand different ways, I'm confident LE is developing a very clear, straight line. Video, cell phone data, interviews....

It'll be stunning when we see all of it laid bare.

JMO

13. Love Never Fails

Love Never Fails Well-Known Member

This is the best post I have seen today. Not because it makes one feel good or has a happy ending. It is because your statement is realistic and she needs to be arrested. And she will be. It may take time. But I believe realistically we can all come to the same conclusion now.

14. lonetraveler

lonetraveler Crime Addict

15. MtnMama

Admittedly I'm not the best at exhibiting patience and above all my heart literally hurts for Gannon. He needs to be found!

Given the terrain of many surrounding areas & need to cover large areas, wouldn't drone searches be extremely helpful and faster? I get that this wouldn't necessarily work for small evidence, but for Gannon? I know there was a neighbor doing this when he first went missing, how about aerial drone searches of some of those remote areas? Anyone know someone local who'd be capable & willing to do this?

Jeengurr, Kyte, roche.analisa and 2 others like this.
  16. Bravo

Bravo Well-Known Member

Some cases you follow you get info and some are very tight lipped. It doesn't always mean anything. Yet I prefer they do keep it quiet. Defense Lawyers today well IMO it's just about winning with "some". I think they know who they are dealing with and "if" it gets to a Trial they don't need a 3.0 version from her original statements.

17. grannygates

grannygates Well-Known Member

oh you’re right! that was an assumption i made all on my own with the idea that GS had the only copy. it was not outright said that the key was missing.

18. Ontario Mom

Ontario Mom stay safe ♥ be kind

Social media pages of MSM are 100% allowed.
    Common practice is "interesting comment by AB on this post by Joe Media from NBC" and the direct link to either the post, or the actual comment.
    But, we can't discuss the comment. :)

just FYI

19. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

Yes, of course.

I'm assuming there will be a time when LE makes charges.

(I'm also assuming that LE has been searching for a body, hoping for a live boy, but expecting a body.)

I will let this go because I don't think my point is understood. LE can't say someone is dead without evidence. We aren't there yet.

No worries, I'm done.

jmo

20. missingm

missingm Well-Known Member

Not always. The case of Kristin Huggins was solved by the greedy accomplice of Ambrose Harris.
    Ambrose Harris | Murderpedia, the encyclopedia of murderers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.