Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thinking out loud....I think LE has asked the CONG to aid them in an informed search. If you were LE and you needed to search a large area but you needed to use volunteers to help in that search AND keep information confidential, who would fit that description? Military!

Military=CONG

And they would be fairly local to get there on a day's notice

IMO NO WAY would LE tip their hand and name a search location ahead of the search. My guess, since they're calling in reinforcements, is that 3310 Walker Road is the staging location only. Based on prior searches in other missing persons cases, they'll gather boots on the ground in an area and then bus to one or more undisclosed (to the media) locations.

JMO

BBM
AGREE!

Anyone google earthed it? What’s there?

data=EQ7mp2hr8naMfob708hw5_v6dXf9KjQ2-HRgf4nFIkqDSd1H86_C6yHJ2y8Kk59Y7oYgmw7Wk3C21D8NBJexF6alJSugLS9WyPI3xSf1mEU5pc3kQaNR3a-JB-bmpcHTGiJNfb85_b4vNW2PXToAjvR5j53oTG9xGA

Just thinking out loud....I think LE has asked the CONG to aid them in an informed search. If you were LE and you needed to search a large area but you needed to use volunteers to help in that search AND keep information confidential, who would fit that description? Military!

Military=CONG

And they would be fairly local to get there on a day's notice
They'd also likely be very willing to help one of their own aka AS.

The 1-25 exit at Monument may be the common denominator here. It is a busy hill and well known for accidents and therefore may have traffic / webcams year - round. First searches north 0n 105 ( near Larkspur ) were west of this exit. Now they are heading east on 105 from same exit. Could a camera have caught a certain vehicle exiting on a certain day ? And then after exit - depending on capability of camera ( s) - could there have been uncertainty of direction of travel - east / west ?

I sat bolt upright in bed last night at about 2 AM. I kept wondering if exercise weights were missing from the house. (I actually didn't want to even write it but I need some sleep so I'm sharing)

If you look up directions on a map from Mandan drive to the search location, you could take I25 and hang a right at the Air Force Academy over to 83, to the search location...for some reason it won’t allow me to upload my photo.

maybe someone more WS savvy can get it...

moo

Last edited:
Curious if anyone is familiar with the search area? It would have to be a place where she was able to pull off the road, IMO I'm curious if there is water in the area? She seemed to load a bunch of crap in the truck, maybe something to weigh him down in water?

Confusion here. Is this search being held tomorrow?

If so, sounds like a grid search with as many people as possible. Ergo, Nat'l Guard. It also sounds like they are on to something....like that all important corner of a jigsaw puzzle I was talking about yesterday.

Moo,Moo

The 1-25 exit at Monument may be the common denominator here. It is a busy hill and well known for accidents and therefore may have traffic / webcams year - round. First searches north 0n 105 ( near Larkspur ) were west of this exit. Now they are heading east on 105 from same exit. Could a camera have caught a certain vehicle exiting on a certain day ? And then after exit - depending on capability of camera ( s) - could there have been uncertainty of direction of travel - east / west ?
The idea of a camera makes sense to me, like your idea. Anyone aware of cameras in this area?

They’re talking about those military personnel who actually take part in the search.

If one of them comes on here afterwards and comments on it, then you’d be right.

ETA oops didn’t mean to post this reply. But since I did by accident, thank you Mass Guy for your polite response.
Also this begs the question - will you be participating ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123