Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #21

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by imstilla.grandma, Jan 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Momof4RN

Momof4RN Well-Known Member

As they prepare to send out the National Guard today my thoughts, my prayers, everything i’ve Got stands behind those brave men and women. Bring him home guys.

#FindGannon #Hope

#YOU’VEGOTTHIS

2. Yellow Rose

Yellow Rose Well-Known Member

Maybe it would be much better if they really have INSIDE info to tell LE directly and skip the word salads and public SM forums?

3. Yellow Rose

Good morning WSRs! I’m here for Gannon and praying today is his day!

TRB, DTPeke, Bravo and 16 others like this.
  4. Honey_West

Honey_West Here for Gannon

[​IMG]
    Here for Gannon!!

Pink2017, TRB, Faebray and 18 others like this.
  5. youcancallmeal

youcancallmeal Well-Known Member

Prayers for the searchers to find him finally. This family has suffered enough.

Pink2017, TRB, Trocroc9 and 17 others like this.
  6. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Yes, of course that would be better. But obviously that's not what she has done and we can't force her to do it. I don't know why anyone would waste their time with all that stuff that goes on in SM unless they want to control the narrative.

I have no idea if anyone has actually posted here has inside information or if they have spoken to LE. I was just explaining how I interpreted the post.

I don't have any reason to believe that any new members are actually TS. I would think she could get all the info needed just by reading SM and posting in other places without bothering to become a member here.

But, having said that, I think some have been grateful that she has given so much information to the public because it gives us a lot of valuable information and a lot to interpret. After her first interview I hoped she would talk again but I didn't think she would. Now here we are a month later and she is still running her mouth.
    If not for that, what else would we have to discuss at this point? It is a personal choice whether one chooses to ignore anything she says or analyze every word.

Imo

vaporlass, TRB, grannygates and 11 others like this.
  7. AnnaGrace

AnnaGrace Well-Known Member

I'm hoping the search is still on for today and that it brings forth positive results. Hopefully our sweet boy will be found. Here for Gannon!

TRB, NoSI, Silverheels and 19 others like this.
  8. Yellow Rose

yes and it shows that she reads EVERYTHNG and then spits out subsequent garbage to explain the last story. It’s front and center for SM and Gannon meanwhile remains unfound. I get very frustrated with All of the never ending spin from camp SM

instead of answers we’re spending our time trying to convince her team of her guilt. I’d so much rather bring this sweet boy home.

9. imstilla.grandma

imstilla.grandma Believer of Miracles

Another morning. Gannon isn’t enjoying his Leap Year Day. I have wonderful memories of Leap Day at age eleven. We called it Sadie Hawkins Day. It was the only day coming once in every four years - a girl could ask a boy to the school dance. I remember one little local girl in Gannon’s neighborhood talking about how handsome Gannon is. She might be the first to line up asking him to the dance tonight. If only dreams could come true. For her, Gannon, me and you. ❤️

CalmSeas, Pink2017, Fidobell and 33 others like this.
  10. Yellow Rose

Thanks for the sweet reminders of. Sadie Hawkins. Me too

lindaromas, DTPeke, Bravo and 8 others like this.
  11. stattlich1

stattlich1 Well-Known Member

snipped by me :)

A point that I think often lost is this. Any time an online post is made in a case like this, it stands to reason, that such a post of information, could, and I say could, become evidence in a potential upcoming trial.

So it often surprises me that individuals surrounding a case are so inclined to put potential evidence/statements in print.

I suspect LE does read certain sites, and posts.

I would think people should be smart enough, from a legal standpoint, to understand this. If you put it in writing, be prepared to defend it in a court of law :)

I used to say this, do you know what the 'e' in 'email' stands for?.....

EVIDENCE

With that being said, I'm THRILLED certain individuals have mouth diarrhea, it makes for excellent evidence!

vaporlass, TRB, Faebray and 22 others like this.
  12. Yellow Rose

It’s supposed to reach 57 degrees today with cloudy skies. An awesome day to bring Gannon home!

TRB, Faebray, Aloe and 17 others like this.
  13. JTR1973

JTR1973 Fierce Mama Bear

Praying.
    Going to a funeral today. Hoping I can keep it together.

xoxo

TRB, Faebray, Silverheels and 16 others like this.
  14. bittle

bittle Active Member

I logged in just to say, this moved me. Yes, if only. Sigh.

Pink2017, lindaromas, Aloe and 10 others like this.
  15. DocStetson

DocStetson Well-Known Member

On the subject of TS friends & family that may post here, a few things...

On this front, this forum actually seems better than most in my opinion. No one’s cussing people out or calling people names. And there’s a whole lot of limits about what sources can be discussed, which makes it hard at times but also cuts down on the unfounded accusations I suspect.

I think the trick is you have to realize, if you post in this forum, some people here are gonna disagree with you. Expect it. If you don’t want people to ask questions or analyze your claims, then don’t make them. Everyone here is theorizing and analyzing. That’s the point.

If someone IS related to the TS family, I’d suggest they come right out and say it. Seems like they’d be welcome. And I am learning they can even verify their identity so we know for sure they are a family member, which would probably get them more respect than being a suspected poser.

But the above still applies. If they say things that contradict other facts or statements, people aren’t just gonna swallow what they say whole. They’ll have to have real conviction about what happened and patiently allow for questions and alternative opinions.

That’s how these things work both online and in life. You earn respect by how you act and what you say. Plain and simple.

16. MsBetsy

Yes, we all would like Gannon found but if anyone is directly responsible for his disappearance, there needs to be some sort of justice for his family.

All of her 'spinning' will hopefully help LE build a case against her. Her lies may one day help convince a jury of her guilt.

Imo

vaporlass, TRB, Silverheels and 8 others like this.
  17. helpfulcharlie

helpfulcharlie Probably not the real Chuck Finley

Here's a thought, and maybe someone with experience with psychological issues can chime in. Assume she did what many of us suspect she did, either deliberately or accidentally kill an innocent child, and conceal or dispose of his body. Is it possible she has blocked out the entire episode, because it's just too difficult to accept? Perhaps the word salad rants are just evidence of her brain trying to reconnect the fragments without including the portions including the horrible event.

I keep going back and forth, sometimes it's "She's a cold calculating person, made a choice, underestimated how much technology provides awareness of movements" and other times it's "She's a mess, her synapses are misfiring."

I like to think I would keep up appearances better if I committed a crime that looks like this. Stay quiet, keep my head down, play the role of concerned, even grieving stepparent, participate in search efforts somehow.

18. imstilla.grandma

imstilla.grandma Believer of Miracles

I will hold you close today. I’m sure your body mind and heart will be filled with a cascade of emotions. My town, Moore, recently had another terrible tragedy. Shortly after Gannon’s disappearance. I’m not sure how much more our community can bear. It’s too much for one town. Too much for our children to understand. I purposely solely focused on Gannon’s disappearance out of concern and distraction from our grief. Some of the funerals of the kids who succumbed to injuries were this past week. There is absolutely nothing sadder to watch than a force of young teens grieving over ones of their own. I wanted to attend out of respect for our people and children. I could not bring myself to stand and support. I feel badly for my weakness. I’m determined to hang in here until we have resolution. I may not post too often more. I am still here for Gannon.

19. MsBetsy

I don't think she has blocked anything out. She is just calculating and manipulative. She may even believe her own lies. She does seem to have trouble remembering them. To me she is just desperately grasping on to anything she can and her mind is all scrambled up from the stress and fear of getting caught. Jmo

vaporlass, TRB, Silverheels and 9 others like this.
  20. kittythehare

kittythehare Well-Known Member

Your wonderful soul and spirit is informing this discussion and will continue to do so, whether you post or not. May the Divine comfort and hold you throughout. Love to you Grandma.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.