Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #3

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by imstilla.grandma, Jan 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ontario Mom

Ontario Mom stay safe ♥ be kind

Still catching up but, if that's what happened, the leak could have come from the dad as well.
    It's hard to fault innocent parents of the maybe desperate kinds of things they might do if their child was missing.
    Not saying he did, just that it's possible.

moo

2. PrayingForMissing

PrayingForMissing Well-Known Member

I guess Denver 7 is already showing it or at least part of it? The surveillance video is below.

Denver 7's YouTube page. Is that allowed? Since it is the actual new channel's? They are saying more info that the neighbor spoke of.

3. Brit

Brit Well-Known Member

I agree. I also don’t think LE thinks he’s alive, just by how this investigation is being handled.

4. bellyup

bellyup Well-Known Member

LE must have allowed the video be released bc there it is on the news

5. FindLucasAllen

FindLucasAllen Verified Family - Lucas Allen Hernandez

WHY?!?! Why even after they reiterated today that they do NOT want the media to discuss the contents of the video or to show the video to the public did this ******* decide to go ahead and release clips of THE VIDEO!?!?! Please excuse me while I go angrily eat my bowl of soup to calm down :mad::mad::mad:

6. gingerbread

gingerbread Well-Known Member

I don’t know if there has been a case like this - I was just trying to think of a situation that she could spin to support her story that Gannon ran away, and the fact that he was alive when he got in the truck with her. Maybe she thought he wouldn’t remember? I know it’s probably all wishful thinking.

kittythehare and sunflowerchick like this.
  7. Iggy2020

Iggy2020 Well-Known Member

Assuming Step mom is guilty. All Moo

I am.so confused, what would be her purpose of hurting this child? I wonder if there was some history of abuse. And if it is true that he got into the truck alive ,then it would make it premeditated??

I suspect she and the husband was having issues before. Maybe she got tired of taking care of him for 2 years. Maybe dad was away alot. Did Gannon have any special needs,? This is just cruel.

8. Waterdog

Waterdog Well-Known Member

Nooo, she just meant, when they were made aware that the media outlet had the video.

9. PrayingForMissing

PrayingForMissing Well-Known Member

Not sure about that Denver 7 reporter speaking about the video that I just shared. He said that the neighbor caught video of the mom driving off with Gannon "at the time she said he had left the house" which is different than the other stations reporting that the video was from 10 am and then 2 pm.

There is way too much confusion in this. I have no idea.

j_in_c, BlkMtnGirl, sindydee and 9 others like this.
  10. Faebray

Faebray Well-Known Member

I'm side eying the crap out of that Denver station right now. Has anybody seen the video on any Springs stations yet? I've looked but haven't found any yet.

Hazelnutty, Tutter, Geralyn and 4 others like this.
  11. bellyup

Where did they re-iterate today that they didn’t want it released or shown? I haven’t seen that.

I can’t believe all these news stations would just put it out there if they risked LE saying they are interfering with an investigation.

12. Gardenista

Gardenista Well-Known Member

Wasn't it a local Fox reporter who broke the story last night, but now ABC Denver 7 is releasing the video? I can't remember her name from last night.

13. bellyup

KRDO said on the 4pm news that they will be showing it at 6pm.

14. Midwestmom2019

Midwestmom2019 Well-Known Member

If anyone, bio mom. Beside herself and doing WHATEVER it takes to get to her son. SM could care less.

Ontario Mom likes this.
  15. WildOrchid

WildOrchid Well-Known Member

And the male reporter says he’ll be knocking on more doors tonight.

16. FindLucasAllen

FindLucasAllen Verified Family - Lucas Allen Hernandez

The LE spokeswoman said again today in the press conference that if any media were to ask them now for permission to disclose the video, even though it had already been leaked, she would still say no. I'll try to find the link as soon as I'm able to, but it should be in Gannon's media thread.

17. FruitSnack

FruitSnack Well-Known Member

ABC nightly news just showed the video

18. WildOrchid

WildOrchid Well-Known Member

Really hope the “leak” doesn’t make someone scared enough to make a cowardly decision before Gannon is found ala FD or BW.

19. Gray

Gray Well-Known Member

I didn't see Gannon actually in that video. Is it possible they cut out the part where he got in the car and just showed the step mom? Or am I missing him completely?

20. bkgregg5

bkgregg5 Well-Known Member

I think the problem here is that the news reporters might be meshing (either intentionally or accidentally) information that has not been reported here but was reported on one of the finding Gannon Facebook sites. I know what he is referring to, but it cannot be mentioned here.

ETA I am at my son’s swim practice so I cannot hear the audio that well. But it would make more sense and align with what is being reported elsewhere if the reporter said “at the time she said SHE had left the house”.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
    Seenit and Gray like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.