Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #4

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by imstilla.grandma, Jan 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Considering there is no timestamp on the video I'm not sure how we can know for sure when the image was captured.
    After all, the reporter stated it was captured at the time he left to visit a friend and the neighbor stated the footage in question is at 10:15 in the morning. That's about a five hour time discrepancy.

Imo

2. LietKynes

LietKynes "Law is the ultimate science."

Thanks and a 'like' to posters quoted above.
    Saved me from answering to that which is inconsequential and meaningless drivel.
    And am henceforth using the 'silent treatment' option. :p

Let's hope there are answers for Gannon's parents before another thread.

And justice if needed ...and it appears that will be the case.

He is their light and life, I have no doubt about that !
    And he has a younger sister who needs him as well. :(

3. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

I don’t think they are searching tonight last I heard there was a snowstorm and a lot was closed ? Imo

4. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

There was allegedly a Google search that inquired if parents could find him if his phone was off.

This appeared in an early missing poster, and has yet to be verified.

It does explain why law enforcement would quickly characterize him as being a runaway, so I believe this search happened.

What I don’t believe, is that Gannon did it.

5. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

Not too bright,but obviously she was desperate. Poor Gannon. I just hope somebody who knows more speaks up,and tells the truth. This should not be on the public, or LEO to solve. This is an 11 year child. A child who has never committed any crime, goes to school, and isn't even old enough to serve our country yet. Who ever knows what's up should think about that. MOO

6. Pianoturtle

Pianoturtle Well-Known Member

Eh, I suck at backing in. Sometimes I get it on the first try. Sometimes I don’t. I don’t even try if my husband is in the car. He’s too judgmental.

7. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Although premeditation can occur in just a few seconds.

Imo

8. LietKynes

I think you are correct about 'vigil mode'.
    Sadly.
    What did that monster do ?

9. hotsytotsy

hotsytotsy Well-Known Member

A car drove past the red truck in the driveway during the initial passenger loading event. Wishing/hoping those folks had a memory of seeing what occurred. IMO MOO

10. JaneEyre

JaneEyre Well-Known Member

Click on the name. Box pops up. Options to message, follow, ignore, etc.

11. Gumptious Gumshoe

Gumptious Gumshoe Active Member

Thanks for the warm welcome! I have frequently checked this site over the years. Finally decided to take the plunge and create an account. I can't take much more of the groups on social media. I miss the days when true crime sleuthers were a fringe faction. Lol I look forward to discussing with everyone! I am holding out hope for the safe return of Gannon but I'm with you, doesn't look good IMO

12. thx4_medic_Babby

thx4_medic_Babby Devout hatred of evil.

Is SM unaccounted for in this 4 hour timeline or did she offer up anything in an interview before the video was released? 4 hours is a very long time. Enough to warrant a tank of gasoline at the very least.

I’m also having a rough time re-playing the video. Was the female teenager’s car anywhere in sight?

13. Jo in Calif

Jo in Calif Well-Known Member

Bet Kyron Horman's step mom did.

14. LietKynes

Click on the username of those whom are causing blood pressure issues, and scroll far right.
    Hit the "ignore".
    You will feel better instantaneously. :D
    Rx advice from one who knows.

15. hotsytotsy

hotsytotsy Well-Known Member

A car drove past the red truck in the driveway during the initial passenger loading event. Wishing/hoping those folks had a memory of seeing what occurred. IMO MOO

16. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

I understand the reluctance and considering my review of my very boring video tonight - that released video was scrubbed IMO to remove the source (mine is ring ) and time stamp / I don’t know his vendor but earlier we had sleuthers who recognized it so... again I say there is a reason for this release in this format to the media and then backtracked almost immediately - it was shown and then replaced as I remember the red truck @MassGuy I think you saw it briefly too ? I could be mis-remembering - something will be released I’m thinking
    JMO

17. Winterhike

Winterhike Well-Known Member

Did you forget for a minute how you only like facts and see no point to anything like doubting, thinking, maybes, and betting?
    The sort of intelligent and mostly respectful discussion is pretty valuable to lots of interested people, IMO. I've been catching up on Gannon's threads this afternoon and really appreciate having the opportunity to find so much information and many reasonable opinions in one place.

18. LietKynes

So did the step mothers of Adrian Jones and Thomas Valva.

19. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

We have no idea, as law enforcement is keeping all of that quiet. My sense is that the video blew her timeline apart, and proved to law enforcement that she had lied to them.

Just because she was gone for 4 hours, doesn’t mean she was driving for 4 hours. We do know that searches seem to be focused within miles of the home, and there has to be a reason for that.

20. miimaa

miimaa Well-Known Member

I wish with all my heart this boy would be found safe too but that outcome would defy a lot of common sense.

Where I live a guy kidnapped his own child from the grandparents that had been raising him. He tied the boy up in trash bag and left him in the woods in the hopes that his ex-girlfriend would come back to him when she heard the boy was missing. The poor little boy suffocated in the bag. I am only posting this to illustrate the extreme lengths some people will go to in order to torture/control their partner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.