Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if he was alive when he was in the truck, there would be no decomp evidence in the vehicle.
Cadaver dogs can pick up scent just within seconds of a person dying. Decomp not required.
If she had killed him on the drive by strangulation or some such thing, it's possible a good dog would pick up the scent.
Assuming she killed him in the car..
but she was bringing 'thing's when they were setting off.. It is possible, if not likely that she returned with some of these 'things' she had brought with her to complete her mission.
The 'things' may be the reason for the house trawl yesterday..
Maybe a heavy duty bag needed to be brought for a short walk prior to dumping... thus blistered palms...

This has been on my mind too. If they are taking larger pieces of evidence out of the house (in the photos from the news articles), it could be something, flooring, whatever, with vomit on it.
And it looks like maybe something white in her hand, maybe a bag? I know when my kids were sick and we were driving, I brought a bag for them in case they threw up?

I'm just not sure how he got from getting in the truck with a possible sick stomach to never coming home. :(:(:(
Exactly! Same here with using the bag for the kids in the car! The removal of evidence could have been the vomit, NOT BLOOD. Blood would scream crime, if there were enough of it, vomit, I don’t think that proves something criminal happened JMOO

Referencing the KRDO video sequence -

There does appear to be ??? stuff/ (and I keep thinking maybe a person? wearing a black beanie? in the bed of the truck? but i really can't see what the heck is moving back there

rsbm: If you look at MSM videos, the back of the truck has an open tonnage cover.It flaps, and it looks like a tire or bike in the bed of the truck

I wonder if neighbor kept monitoring after she got out of the truck, how long if so. I guess it's remotely feasible that he's napping in the back seat?

she seems to take a long time both driving away, and then getting out of the truck when she returns. On telephone?

why did she not want him on passenger side. What was there? Do 11 year olds in CO have to use kids seats?

There’s almost always some truth within the lies - perhaps a stomach ailment of some sort was part of the truth.

Would explain backing up the truck, if he was too sick/weak to walk to it...

Would also explain her conveniently not mentioning the trip, if she were perhaps the one that caused him to be so sick in the first place. MOO.

Could that have been a shovel wrapped in the brown evidence bag that we saw investigators carrying out of the house?

Remember the bandages on the palm of SM’s left hand?

I know the ground is much too hard to dig in Colorado but I wonder if there’s somewhere with loose gravel?

JMO

I'm glad you posted these again. I've kept them in mind all along. I could plainly see the edges of a bandaid or bandage on the palm kind of between the thumb and forefinger. It looks like the backside of the thumb has a small scrape or scab.

I wonder where the truck is parked the majority of the time. When she leaves with Gannon, it’s parked on the street, but she backs into the driveway before she and GS leave. When she returns without GS, she backs into the driveway immediately, instead of parking on the street like she was before they left.

I wonder where the truck is parked the majority of the time. When she leaves with Gannon, it’s parked on the street, but she backs into the driveway before she and GS leave. When she returns without GS, she backs into the driveway instead of parking on the street again.
Moving cars is a pain - if they have 3 vehicles they may have a system and since the dad was out of town and the other driver (daughter?) didn’t need a vehicle moved it was ok to pull it back in the drive ?
JMO

There’s almost always some truth within the lies - perhaps a stomach ailment of some sort was part of the truth.

Would explain backing up the truck, if he was too sick/weak to walk to it...

Would also explain her conveniently not mentioning the trip, if she were perhaps the one that caused him to be so sick in the first place. MOO.

A concussion may also cause vomiting.

This has been on my mind too. If they are taking larger pieces of evidence out of the house (in the photos from the news articles), it could be something, flooring, whatever, with vomit on it.
And it looks like maybe something white in her hand, maybe a bag? I know when my kids were sick and we were driving, I brought a bag for them in case they threw up?

I'm just not sure how he got from getting in the truck with a possible sick stomach to never coming home. :(:(:(

Seizure? Concussion? Drug reaction or interaction? Overdose of some kind? She panics? I'm starting to believe he WAS ill but she got put out with him over it and then something happened. MOO.

Wow. That's pretty definitive IMO. How could the SM see Gannon in the home after 2 pm if he never returned with her? She said nothing about any interim trips and apparently the neighbor's video didn't capture Gannon returning home let alone walking to a friend's house.

IMO the SM thought she was so smart but didn't count on being seen on CCTV. IMO only a cold individual could make up such a timeline and present as a "victim" of online bullying. The reality is that she lied. Truth wins out. MOO.

Reminder - nothing yet but I'm keeping this inmate search link handy...
| El Paso County Sheriff

Damn, another case unfolding the way we all expected. :(
I sure hope other check their cameras, and turn them over to LEO. For Gannon.

I'm glad you posted these again. I've kept them in mind all along. I could plainly see the edges of a bandaid or bandage on the palm kind of between the thumb and forefinger. It looks like the backside of the thumb has a small scrape or scab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member