Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #5

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by imstilla.grandma, Jan 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crhedBngr

crhedBngr Attempting to Keep Calm and Carry On.

Thanks, All.

2. zencompass

zencompass Hope springs eternal

I have such great respect for this investigative team - keeping as much information as possible under wraps, in order to build a solid case.

This must be difficult for each of the individuals working on this team because they have children, grandchildren, nieces or nephews.

Their tireless dedication, commitment and compassion towards finding Gannon is outstanding.

3. sleepysleuth

sleepysleuth Well-Known Member

A case, a tripod, and a camera - sounds like a crime scene investigation to me. JMO.

NoSI, CalmSeas, AnnaGrace and 13 others like this.
  4. momrids6

momrids6 JUSTICE FOR JENNIFER

I’m thinking there may be later video we aren’t privy to

5. Kiranerys

Kiranerys #LiveLikeLizzy

Yes! And if not then they damn sure know exactly where she is!!

SugarQueen, AnnaGrace, susiQ and 8 others like this.
  6. Bethan

Bethan Well-Known Member

Just been corrected to ‘tripods’

7. Beth11311

Beth11311 Well-Known Member

EVERY.SINGLE.TIME. We see this - they will always state that their goal is to bring the child home safely, and/or that they have 'no reason to believe that the child is not alive' until they have conclusive hard evidence to the contrary.

It's been too long, too cold, and too many conflicting stories from SM for Gannon to be alive, IMO.

8. GordianKnot

GordianKnot Former Member

If I've said it once, I've said it a 100 times:

I would not want to play poker with this man.

Or chess, for that matter.

He's obviously keeping his powder dry.

Saving it for his opening salvo.

JMO.

HulaMum, Timekeeper65, NoSI and 35 others like this.
  9. Corrupted1967

Corrupted1967 Well-Known Member

is Dominating news a approved twitter?

Hazelnutty likes this.
  10. FindLucasAllen

FindLucasAllen Verified Family - Lucas Allen Hernandez

We honestly thought that of Emily Glass, too, unfortunately.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2020
  11. MsMarple

MsMarple Well-Known Member

Wow that went up fast. From the link:

Amid the investigation, the Colorado Springs Police Metro Crime Lab has been at the Stauch home to collect evidence. The sheriff's office insists that the Metro Crime Lab is used even in non-criminal cases because they're best equipped to investigate and find evidence in these types of cases.

The presence of District Attorney Dan May at the home on Wednesday raises questions about a possible criminal investigation -- no explanation had been given for his visit. We've reached out to the DA's office for comment.
    District Attorney visits house where Gannon Stauch was last seen - KRDO

IMO the Sheriff's office is adamant about playing down possible criminal actions but it's not like everyone following Gannon's case is still thinking he ran away. I guess they have to keep it low so as not to give an impression that LE is only focused on one person or one scenario. MOO.

12. momrids6

momrids6 JUSTICE FOR JENNIFER

I don’t know Colorado law at all. It is a rental. Here that means landlord gives the ok for anyone to inspect, etc. I am wondering how that works in Colorado? I gather for trial, a search warrant is prudent? Necessary?

13. Tealgrove

Tealgrove #Where Is Summer? #Gannon Is My Hero

Or earlier......

14. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

OT...I have always had mixed feelings about the guilt of Terri Horman, unlike most, but in any event, she has managed to evade/avoid arrest for a decade in Kyron’s disappearance. The cases seem similar to me, though in Kyron’s case, he WAS seen at the last place she said she had seen him..and was NOT seen leaving with him (apparently.) Also, LE keeps searching in areas near the school, as though he may indeed have wandered off.

So to me, the guilt seems even more obvious in this case...i.e no one saw Gannon after she says she did and she was seen taking him away someplace though she never mentioned it. I think she should have been charged with obstruction at the very least by now, as I do not believe she is likely to talk either way. But not sure how long that would keep her in jail...anyway, just kind of thinking out loud.

15. inmyhumbleopinion

inmyhumbleopinion #NeverGivingUp

They did say at the first press conference that there were “persons of interest” (as in people with pertinent information).

Last edited: Feb 5, 2020
  16. ZhaZhaHa

ZhaZhaHa Well-Known Member

Is there any scanner chatter happening? Anybody downstairs?

17. ZhaZhaHa

ZhaZhaHa Well-Known Member

I can think of two for sure.

CalmSeas, momrids6, Sunny58 and 3 others like this.
  18. diggndeeperstill

diggndeeperstill Well-Known Member

ENDANGERED: 11-year-old Colorado boy has been missing for more than 1 week; family releases statement

11 News is honoring the El Paso County Sheriff's Office's request not to show the video or discuss details about the video that cannot be confirmed by the sheriff's office.

"This video may be a big part of the investigation," said Sgt. Deborah Mynatt with the sheriff's office. "... We hope it will not jeopardize the investigation, but the reason we asked [media[ not to [air the video] was because there is potential for that."

The surveillance shows a driver and passenger getting into a truck the day Gannon went missing. The truck leaves and returns a few hours later, around 2:30 p.m. Only one person gets out.

It's unknown if there are any other clips of the truck captured on surveillance that same day. Mynatt encouraged neighbors to go through their own videos.

"If you do have those video cameras and you live in that neighborhood, we absolutely ask that you look through those, and I know that some of them are timed out. You know, seven-day captures and things like that, so it might not just be a thing to focus on Monday, focus on the days prior. Anything, any bit of information, is very valuable to this case and to provide that to us."

More at link

19. Kiranerys

Kiranerys #LiveLikeLizzy

Liking this post seems really inappropriate for me,even though I know you would take it the right way,so I will thank you for it instead.:(

20. Ursamajr

Ursamajr Well-Known Member

Doesn't seem like it but I'm listening

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.