Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we do hear it eventually, though.
I would like to know when she gave them the information about the search on his phone.

I don't think we ever got to hear the call in the Berreth case.

I suspect TS gave LE the info r/t the phone search when she first contacted them.
LE says it was information that she provided them that led them to classify GS as a runaway.

What I'm more interested to learn is the exact time that google search was done on GS's phone.

If it happened after the truck returned home on Monday, there's no way GS made that search.
I mean, we pretty much know that already, but there will be proof of it.

If that google search happened on Monday afternoon, it will prove that TS lied to LE in an attempt to mislead/misdirect their investigation.

JMO.

Last edited:
BBM
"I got" I have questions about this too. She got what? It's like she started saying, caught herself, and switched gears fast. What did she have? What did she ALMOST say?

The "I got..." part stuck out to me like a sore thumb.

IMO only, I think she was about to say one of these choices "I got..?...in the car"
and the ? would be....

*a gun, OR
*weed, OR
*an open container of alcohol, OR
*drugs, OR
*something else illegal in car

Its the only thing that I finished her sentence with that made any sense in the context she was talking about before she caught herself and realized she had better not admit that.

It also seems she might take him to a place that has significance with her husband just for spite. Is he a hunter? Turkey Creek is a good thought. Lake George? Lots of steep drop offs on the road up to Pikes Peak.
Does anyone remember photos from LE at the house, I think getting evidence, and someone pointed out that there were bows hanging on the wall. They might have just brought them from Carolina and hadn't used them here in CO. But if they did, it would be interesting to find out where they would go shooting. Not saying the exact spot, but lots of winding roads.....just large, general, broad areas.

Lurking. Someone mentioned Ft. Carson, I wanted to point that out last night that maybe she went into post, but I didn't want to be judged.

Ft. Carson is right around the corner from where she lives. Children under 18 aren't usually checked for their ID and if she was chosen to do a vehicle inspection or if they were to glance at Gannon, they wouldn't question her if he seemed sick since she can easily say "We need to go to the ER" ...

Tank trails and places that say do not enter, noone really cares if you go through there. So many places that are never checked... So many spots people never go through.

Idk if they are scanning IDs now since the whole Trump-Iran incident, most of the time the guys just look at your ID instead of scanning them and let you through the gate... so if she's lucky, they'd let her through the gate and it wouldn't show any history of her coming on post unless there are cameras.

They have been scanning all ID's for years. When I got out in 2016, they 100% scanned everybody's ID in the car then (unless a minor). So, if by chance she did go on Carson, she would have defiantly had her ID scanned and there is probably record of it somewhere.

Anyone good at creating maps? I am curious re the distance from hiking spots from the house.
Might not be exactly what you are looking for, but someone made a pretty nifty map. It had 4 "zones". 30, 60, 90, 120 minutes from the house. I don't think it had many things labeled on it, though. I'll sed if i can find it.....

She didn't say anything about it at all. She claimed the last time she saw him was between 3:00 and 4:00 when he went to a friends house.
She was seen leaving with him at 10:15 that morning.
She lied about when she last saw him, and likely did not even know LE had the incriminating video until it was leaked by the media.

Imo
Thank you, MsBetsy. So, seems since the video leaked she has disappeared off the radar.

Yep, none of these stretches of road between Lorson Ranch & Schriever are intercity roads with camera systems, there are few traffic lights. Satellite imagery on Google earth might help to give a better understanding. Look at the cross section of Fontaine & Marksheffel Blvd. Lorson ranch is on the East side of this intersection then scroll north on Marksheffel past the COS Airport. This is an outlying area, not much of anything. She could easily have headed East also. IMO
Yes. Roads leading to Schriever from Fountain are all rural. Schriever itself is a very small base. But there’s plenty of open space near there. I don’t think she could do anything ON the base itself though.

Many single story homes in this area have full finished basements the size of the entire square footage of the main level. Some are fully finished living areas. Many people have full workout rooms, guest or family member bedrooms with full bathrooms, recreation/video gaming/theater, rooms, children’s play area etc. I’ll have to look on the property appraiser site again to see what the home’s layout/schematics are.
IMO
Yep. The finished basement in our home was a selling point. Everybody has one (unless you're in a flood plain), for tornado protection. But the trend of finishing them when the home is built to sell is a new one. It used to be a selling point to have an unfinished basement because "you can do whatever you want to it!" ...yea. No you won't.

Agreed the spots are endless. I just did a google drive up North Cheyenne Canyon Road (AMAZING and now I feel like we need to go there). But literally anywhere along that stretch...as long as you're sure it isn't a fishing spot or hiking attraction, then any spot along there is a good spot. We once had to make a planned route turned detour :rolleyes: to pass by the collegiate peaks on our way to Four Corners. Except my hubby didn't look at a map until we were already driving and GPS sent us to a VERY wrong place and we ended up on a dirt road scenic by-way (Gold Belt By-way), for 2 hours in the middle of nowhere. There were buzzards out there for crying out loud! Again, gorgeous and would have been a nice trip if planned that way, but a little corner of nowhere that nobody would have found us in. We only saw one or two other cars out there on Saturday afternoon.
North Cheyenne Canyon is beautiful. If you do go there, check out Mt Cutler as that is one of my favorites. We have been many, many times.
Sadly, lots of very steep cliffs there that could be used for horrible things though.

SBM

If a crime is suspected, it is my understanding that children can be questioned WITHOUT parental consent.
I believe this varies state to state. Some states require that a parent/guardian be only notified that the minor is being questioned.

I said this, I think, it was a thread or two ago. TS former husband did not die in a suspicious manner, it was a work accident. Again, I know were not to sleuth family members, I just wanted to make sure it doesn't grow legs.
Oh lord, I’ll edit that, i meant further questions about minor daughter! Thank you!

They have been scanning all ID's for years. When I got out in 2016, the 100% scanned everybody's ID in the car then. So, if by chance she did go on Carson, she would have defiantly had her ID scanned and there is probably record of it somewhere.

They have been scanning all ID's for years. When I got out in 2016, the 100% scanned everybody's ID in the car then. So, if by chance she did go on Carson, she would have defiantly had her ID scanned and there is probably record of it somewhere.

Not all the time, especially if there's traffic and in the mornings. There have been numerous times when they took my ID and just glanced at it for a second and let me through. Some of those soldiers get complacent.

Can't LE ignore what is being said online?

I'm not trying to criticize or attack them.

It's a serious question.

IMO
This is a good question and I have thought about this a lot on other cases. I have come to conclude that LE monitors and looks at all SM possible because it sometimes does help them break open a case. They dont want to admit they actively pour over all SM similar to how sleuthers do, and they would be silly not to because in the middle of all the unsubstantiated things, there sometimes is the Golden Ticket they need.

So without admitting they use SM heavily during their investigation, they are trying to slow down the nonsense SM posts so they dont have to pour through and end up doing actual research about so much false crud.

Last edited:
I dont' think we know the time - if we did - it would be in the very early reports as it doesn't seem like this is getting attention now IMO.

I do wonder if she searched where to hide a body (or how) in Colorado ?
JMO
I am just hoping it is after 2.15pm when we know GS was not there!

Maybe she took the truck because she knew HER car could be tracked.
Maybe. I'm still confused about the cars and which vehicle she normally drove.

LE apparently took the daughter's car, but do we even have confirmation that they took the truck?

Did the truck belong to her husband and was it usual for her to drive it?

And what about the white car the family left in yesterday? Is that the mom's car or does it belong to AS and TS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMR0715