Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #6

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by imstilla.grandma, Jan 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GordianKnot

GordianKnot Former Member

I don't think we ever got to hear the call in the Berreth case.

I suspect TS gave LE the info r/t the phone search when she first contacted them.
    LE says it was information that she provided them that led them to classify GS as a runaway.

What I'm more interested to learn is the exact time that google search was done on GS's phone.

If it happened after the truck returned home on Monday, there's no way GS made that search.
    I mean, we pretty much know that already, but there will be proof of it.

If that google search happened on Monday afternoon, it will prove that TS lied to LE in an attempt to mislead/misdirect their investigation.

JMO.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2020

2. catch_22

catch_22 Well-Known Member

Can't LE ignore what is being said online?

I'm not trying to criticize or attack them.

It's a serious question.

3. Waterdog

Waterdog Well-Known Member

Maybe she said thought instead of got.

4. Hatfield

Hatfield Well-Known Member

The "I got..." part stuck out to me like a sore thumb.

IMO only, I think she was about to say one of these choices "I got..?...in the car"
    and the ? would be....

*a gun, OR
    *weed, OR
    *an open container of alcohol, OR
    *drugs, OR
    *something else illegal in car

Its the only thing that I finished her sentence with that made any sense in the context she was talking about before she caught herself and realized she had better not admit that.

5. FindLucasAllen

FindLucasAllen Verified Family - Lucas Allen Hernandez

I think one of the issues is that people are using information they come up with online and calling it in as tips to LE.

Occula, Drake81, sindydee and 11 others like this.
  6. PrayingForMissing

PrayingForMissing Well-Known Member

Does anyone remember photos from LE at the house, I think getting evidence, and someone pointed out that there were bows hanging on the wall. They might have just brought them from Carolina and hadn't used them here in CO. But if they did, it would be interesting to find out where they would go shooting. Not saying the exact spot, but lots of winding roads.....just large, general, broad areas.

7. Faebray

Faebray Well-Known Member

They have been scanning all ID's for years. When I got out in 2016, they 100% scanned everybody's ID in the car then (unless a minor). So, if by chance she did go on Carson, she would have defiantly had her ID scanned and there is probably record of it somewhere.

8. catch_22

catch_22 Well-Known Member

Might not be exactly what you are looking for, but someone made a pretty nifty map. It had 4 "zones". 30, 60, 90, 120 minutes from the house. I don't think it had many things labeled on it, though. I'll sed if i can find it.....

inmyhumbleopinion and Oregonmama like this.
  9. neesaki

neesaki Well-Known Member

Thank you, MsBetsy. So, seems since the video leaked she has disappeared off the radar.

kyrarose, MsBetsy and sunflowerchick like this.
  10. Pianoturtle

Pianoturtle Well-Known Member

Yes. Roads leading to Schriever from Fountain are all rural. Schriever itself is a very small base. But there’s plenty of open space near there. I don’t think she could do anything ON the base itself though.

11. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

12. ZhaZhaHa

ZhaZhaHa Well-Known Member

Yep. The finished basement in our home was a selling point. Everybody has one (unless you're in a flood plain), for tornado protection. But the trend of finishing them when the home is built to sell is a new one. It used to be a selling point to have an unfinished basement because "you can do whatever you want to it!" ...yea. No you won't.

13. PrayingForMissing

PrayingForMissing Well-Known Member

North Cheyenne Canyon is beautiful. If you do go there, check out Mt Cutler as that is one of my favorites. We have been many, many times.
    Sadly, lots of very steep cliffs there that could be used for horrible things though.

14. CurlyQ

CurlyQ Well-Known Member

I believe this varies state to state. Some states require that a parent/guardian be only notified that the minor is being questioned.

sunflowerchick likes this.
  15. Oregonmama

Oregonmama Well-Known Member

UGH

16. soap mama

soap mama Well-Known Member

Oh lord, I’ll edit that, i meant further questions about minor daughter! Thank you!

17. Hakunamatata

Hakunamatata Well-Known Member

Not all the time, especially if there's traffic and in the mornings. There have been numerous times when they took my ID and just glanced at it for a second and let me through. Some of those soldiers get complacent.

18. Hatfield

Hatfield Well-Known Member

IMO
    This is a good question and I have thought about this a lot on other cases. I have come to conclude that LE monitors and looks at all SM possible because it sometimes does help them break open a case. They dont want to admit they actively pour over all SM similar to how sleuthers do, and they would be silly not to because in the middle of all the unsubstantiated things, there sometimes is the Golden Ticket they need.

So without admitting they use SM heavily during their investigation, they are trying to slow down the nonsense SM posts so they dont have to pour through and end up doing actual research about so much false crud.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2020
  19. ZsaZsa

ZsaZsa Well-Known Member

I am just hoping it is after 2.15pm when we know GS was not there!

Kiranerys, catch_22 and ZhaZhaHa like this.
  20. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Maybe. I'm still confused about the cars and which vehicle she normally drove.

LE apparently took the daughter's car, but do we even have confirmation that they took the truck?

Did the truck belong to her husband and was it usual for her to drive it?

And what about the white car the family left in yesterday? Is that the mom's car or does it belong to AS and TS?

inmyhumbleopinion and cattlekate like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.