Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't LE ignore what is being said online?

I'm not trying to criticize or attack them.

It's a serious question.
I think what happens is people think they know something from online forums and report tips. Like people who are nowhere NEAR this investigation (physically and figuratively), and then go report "I saw on FB that XYZ was found and you should look into that". every tip needs to be read and looked into and this takes a ton of time if it's just nonsense.

T
Been thinking about this a lot today and I hate saying this but I don't think LS is the type to go to that much trouble in regard to GS. I see the photos of soldiers searching in fields. Sadly, I don't think he will be there. I think LS is the type to just "dump him" on the side of the road a la Casey Anthony. It is possible she dug a small hole, but I really don't see her doing much more than that.

SO the big question is: Where would she be able to do that quickly, with minimal effort and without being seen?
i have the same feeling. I’m thinking reservoir.

It also seems she might take him to a place that has significance with her husband just for spite. Is he a hunter? Turkey Creek is a good thought. Lake George? Lots of steep drop offs on the road up to Pikes Peak.

I’m not familiar with the area but saw Turkey Creek mentioned elsewhere earlier. Is Turkey Creek near State HWY 115? What’s the terrain like there and are there popular hiking areas? TIA.

JMO

Last edited:
Many single story homes in this area have full finished basements the size of the entire square footage of the main level. Some are fully finished living areas. Many people have full workout rooms, guest or family member bedrooms with full bathrooms, recreation/video gaming/theater, rooms, children’s play area etc. I’ll have to look on the property appraiser site again to see what the home’s layout/schematics are.
IMO

https://hotpads.com/6627-mandan-dr-colorado-springs-co-80925-1ua9qz5/pad

You can see exactly the scenery I described earlier this morning, Marksheffel heading north is pretty much the same but Powers is 2 lanes each way where as Marksheffel is mostly one lane in each direction. Why would a child be walking to “runaway” in this kind of traffic? Even then the nearest shopping/populated area is 5 miles away along highway with NO sidewalks. Running away seemed totally unreal IMO. Given he disappeared close to the time people get off of work, he would have been clearly seen with a blue hoodie. IMO
MOO running away is no longer the reason he is gone.
He was taken somewhere by LS and not returned to his home.

She might have taken the truck to get him to go. "We can take the truck..."

Well damn, then they have got lax in the last few years. I remember what a pain it was going to PT in the morning after they implemented the scanning. Took so much longer to get through the gate. I used to get so annoyed lol

Lol. Everyone's in a hurry to go work out or just show face. Like someone mentioned, they might have gone back to being strict again because of the Iran incident. But I think this is something they should look into, check the history, maybe she did go on post.

Been thinking about this a lot today and I hate saying this but I don't think LS is the type to go to that much trouble in regard to GS. I see the photos of soldiers searching in fields. Sadly, I don't think he will be there. I think LS is the type to just "dump him" on the side of the road a la Casey Anthony. It is possible she dug a small hole, but I really don't see her doing much more than that.

SO the big question is: Where would she be able to do that quickly, with minimal effort and without being seen?
I can see this. What do you think she did in the 4ish hour block? Do you think she went somewhere almost 2 hours away, only took a couple mins to dispose and drove back? Or maybe she ran other errands?

If I was a father and was remarried to someone that I thought, for an instance, was responsible for my child's disappearance I would not hesitate to remove her from the home. If nothing else for the safety of my other child that is her stepchild. For this to happen so quickly, there had to be problems in their marriage. And i am also thankful nothing happened to Gannon's sister. I think the relationship between LS and TS will be the motive for Gannon disappearing. Jmho.

T

i have the same feeling. I’m thinking reservoir.

One of the news clips (maybe ABC News) showed LE searching a large drainage opening. As soon as I saw this, my heart sank. (I'll try and find this clip.)

Whatever the outcome (and I am still praying for a positive outcome), I pray Gannon is found soon.

JMVHO.

ETA: Here is the clip. LE is seen searching by this opening at 00:24.

Search intensifies for 11-year-old Colorado boy Gannon Stauch missing for more than a week

Maybe. I'm still confused about the cars and which vehicle she normally drove.

LE apparently took the daughter's car, but do we even have confirmation that they took the truck?

Did the truck belong to her husband and was it usual for her to drive it?

And what about the white car the family left in yesterday? Is that the mom's car or does it belong to AS and TS?
I remember in Jennifer Dulos' case we looked up the vehicle license records online - do our CO locals know if this is possible? We could put this to bed for sure if it is
JMO

This! I could go on for hours the things some of my soldiers wives used to do when we had training, and especially when we were deployed. Now that you brought this up, I wonder if she was doing something along the lines of this, but went too far, and GS ultimately payed the price.

Makes you wonder what her normal routine was on days where husband was out of state and ALL kids were @ school?

I don't think we ever got to hear the call in the Berreth case.

I suspect TS gave LE the info r/t the phone search when she first contacted them.
We have heard LE say it was b/c of information that she provided them that they classified GS as a runaway.

What I'm more interested to learn is the exact time that google search was done on GS's phone.

If it happened after the truck returned home on Monday, there's no way GS made that search.
I mean, we pretty much know that already, but there will be proof of it.

If that google search happened on Monday afternoon, it will prove that TS lied to LE in an attempt to mislead/misdirect their investigation.

JMO.
Oh, wow, I didn't think Frazee ever called 911 in that case. I thought it was her mother who reported her missing.

Yes, TS reported him as a runaway but they stated that they then began investigating and learned more information after interviewing the caller. So she may have mentioned it when they questioned her.

I'm also curious as to when the search was made because it may indicate whether or not this was planned and how far in advance.

Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member