Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find myself feeling heartbroken with the steps being taken already to scale back the searches, and only work on “targeted searches based on tips and leads”. We’re only 10 days in. It feels too soon. I want to believe it’s because they have information which leads them to target one area, but the language doesn’t seem to point me in that direction.

I remember how much momentum the CA case had, Then searches were scaled back, then it got quiet, and then died down to nothing until forever after when she was found by the utility worker. I followed that case so closely, and it was heart-wrenching to watch the way it ended, but at least she was found and brought home to her family.

I want so much for GS to be brought home soon. So many people have actually been found by family/informal searches-I can’t remember the name, but a girl who was actually in an auto accident and her family found her while doing their own search, and woman and child found by family, but had already passed, etc...I have so much hope for this case, but hearing the searches have already been scaled back does make my heart sink.

I think it’s going to pick back up again. JMO I think the weather has something to do with it, even though no one has said that. I mean, they couldn’t come out and say that without being dragged anyway. But some parts of town got 9 inches of snow. I think Fountain got 6 inches. Even the most accurate forecasters were thrown for a loop because the system sat over us way longer than predicted. A couple of school districts decided not to close and really regret it because they put people on dangerous roads. I’m sure the Sheriff Dept is not going to lose momentum and give up hope now, or the volunteers. The snow started Thursday night around 6 and came down fast and started sticking fast. Remember, up until then they were out with dogs, horses, water robots etc. They can’t do all that in a snowstorm. It’s supposed to be 50 degrees today and it’s bright and sunny. So let’s don’t get disheartened.
With all that said, you are probably going to tell me you live here and I will feel like a fool. Lol

I thought the 9 yr. old is Gannons full full sister belonging to AS & BM ?
Well, you could. Be right. I have had to skip a lot in this case b3 abuse it moves way faster than I do.

If you are right, then they have no children together. I’d keep in eye on the little girl then. However, as long as TS doesn’t have an “ours” baby, she might be safe. IMO

IMO, in the 80’s, early 90’s, satanic panic was blamed for missing children. Today, that’s been replaced with missing children and sex trafficking.

I know sex trafficking is a real thing but it’s hardly ever the case in almost all the cases discussed on WS and elsewhere.
I tend to agree with you. I really have no idea on numbers and percentages and stuff.

But to play devil's advocate, I guess we don't know how many unsolved cases involve trafficking.

I guess even in a lot of unsolved cases it can probably be pretty much ruled out, too. Depending on the case's specific circumstances.

View attachment 230655
Note - it’s in progress and I welcome the help with clarification so please tag me if anyone sees a correction needed or new information
(To tag me just put the @ in front of Oviedo - @oviedo - and I will get a notification - I’m out this weekend but will check in)

I'm working on the timeline with links - it should have (and may not yet have) links to all the information that comes up over and over again - I'm still looking for the link to the second 911 call made that night of GS missing

Timeline

The timeline from the moment Gannon was reported missing to the decision to upgrade the preteen to an endangered missing child was outlined by the sheriff's office as followed:

Monday, Jan. 27
El Paso County Sheriff's Office asking for help finding missing 11-year-old boy
Gannon Stauch of Colorado Springs left home on foot around 3:15 p.m. to go play at a friend's house, his parents say, but never came home. Gannon was wearing a blue hoodie, blue jeans and tennis shoes when he went missing. He has brown hair with brown eyes and weighs 90 pounds.
- 6:55 p.m., El Paso County Sheriff's Office dispatch receives call of runaway child, 6600 Block Mandan Drive.
- 7:32 p.m., Gannon Stauch entered into state and national databases as active runaway
- Last seen between 3 and 4 p.m. on the 27th
- Nothing found on initial search
Sheriff appeals for help finding Colorado Springs boy, 11, missing since Monday
Mynatt said Gannon did not attend school Monday, but offered no explanation.
(LS a/k/a TS - made the call (need link) also, neighbor called at 8:53 (need link)
(Police arrived and looked in backyard with flashlights - A little after 10 p.m. on Tuesday the El Paso County Sheriff's Office showed up at Gannon's home. Law enforcement walked up to the home and appeared to be searching in the backyard with flashlights. The garage door was opened and a car was pulled out. We are waiting for an update from the sheriff's office on why law enforcement was there.
Search continues for missing 11-year-old boy
KRDO NewsChannel 13 / KRDO.com
(Dad (AS) finds out he is missing. "We kind of do the street light rule - when the street lights come on or it gets dark, they better be home and it was like maybe 30 minutes past that...started to worry at that point. Then I started texting all the friends that we know he goes to and nobody had seen him," Stauch said.
He said Gannon didn't let them know what friend's house he was going to in the neighborhood and that this was "unlike him so that's why we're obviously really concerned."
Eventually, the police were called.
"Once we went through that whole checklist it's like, you know, where could he be?" Stauch said.
El Paso County Sheriff's Office searching for missing 11-year-old boy
That's it for Monday
First missing flyer

Missing 11 Year Old from Lorson Ranch

GannonStauch-Update.jpg

Note - drone footage:
#gannonstauchsearch Video 4 NORTH of Fontaine
#gannonstauchsearch Video 5 South of the Golf Course and Peaceful Valley
#gannonstauchsearch Video 6 Farm Land South of Peacful Valley

Authorities continue search for missing boy near Fountain - KRDO
Also on Thursday, a Sheriff's Office patrol car with two deputies was parked for an extended period of time across the street from the Stauch family home, and two other men appearing to be law enforcement officers sat in an unmarked car down the street.
However, the officers left the scene after two men and a woman got into a pickup truck parked in the driveway, and drove away.
Many people on social media are wondering why more information about Gannon isn't available. As KRDO NewsChannel 13 reported Wednesday, it is the policy of the Sheriff's Office to investigate reports of missing children aged 10 and older as runaways, until evidence is found to prove an abduction or kidnapping has taken place.

Map of the area where Gannon was last seen.
View larger map

11 year old missing from Colorado Springs, Colorado

Note- GS was not seen at *advertiser censored* & Go convenience:
At one point, deputies thought Gannon had stopped by the *advertiser censored* & Go convenience store on Mesa Ridge Parkway Monday night, but after the mother reviewed the surveillance, she confirmed it was not her son.
The sheriff's office says they have information that leads them to believe Gannon ran away. They did not elaborate further. 11 News asked EPSO Wednesday if Gannon is still considered a runaway and was told he is. Law enforcement and family are concerned about Gannon's wellbeing and are anxious to find him. Gannon's father is a member of the National Guard, and the Guard is also assisting with search efforts.
MISSING: 11-year-old Colorado boy not seen for 48 hours, prayer gathering Wednesday night
Tuesday, Jan. 28
- 12:29 p.m., case turned over to EPSO investigators
- Detectives conduct interviews, collect surveillance, follow up on additional leads
(Dad arrives home from out of town and GS's mother also flies in from her home Search for missing Colorado Springs boy gets GS's mother arrived in Colorado Springs late Tuesday and spent the night talking to law enforcement, Birkenstock said.
"She doesn't have very much, just what she's been told, that no one has seen GS since Monday," Birkenstock said.
She characterized GS as "a very loving child. Disappearing is totally out of his character; he always has to be with somebody. He's very quiet, very smart."
GS's mother, who lives in South Carolina, and father, who was away for military training at the time of his disappearance, share custody, she said.
Information received during an interview with Stauch's stepmother and other information lead deputies to believe he's a runaway instead of a missing person, Mynatt said Tuesday, adding that foul play is not suspected.
That's it for Tuesday

Wednesday, Jan. 29

Search continues for missing 11-year-old boy in El Paso County - News report
Search for missing Colorado Springs boy gets help from out-of-state family - great aunt flies into town
Search continues for missing 11-year-old boy in El Paso County
Jessica Barreto on Twitter
Sheriff's Office actively looking for 11-year-old Gannon Stauch, missing over 48 hours - KRDO
Vigil - Vigil to be held Wendnesday night for missing Colorado Springs boy
- Investigation continues - crime lab at the house Law enforcement asks for public's assistance in locating missing Colorado Springs boy
"We covered a ten-mile radius around his home," says Sara Robertson, an organizer of the search effort. "He left his phone at home, so he can't call anyone. He could be cold, hurt or lost. Some of these volunteers took off from work to be here. We just felt that we needed to do something."
A small group of volunteers searched an open area dotted with homeless camps near the intersection of Platte Avenue and Wooten Road in east Colorado Springs, around 10 miles from the main search area. No specific reason was given for that search.
Prayer vigil held for missing 11-year-old in El Paso County - KRDO
Search goes on for missing boy in El Paso County, community holds vigil
Gannon Stauch now considered missing and endangered
The school district told the Colorado Springs Gazette Gannon was absent on Monday. They said counselors would be available at the school.
Police also addressed a rumor that Gannon’s stepmother, Tecia Stauch, was not fully cooperative with law enforcement. “At this point in time we are conducting multiple interviews and what I can tell you is that each leade we have had is exhausted,” Mihalko said..
He said they are looking at persons of interest, but only meaning that they are people that could give them additional information about Gannon.
===========
As of Thursday, he has devoted hours to the search and has covered nearly 50 miles with his drone.“The biggest thing is having other people look at the video, and they tell me to look at a certain time,” Wilson said.
The community not giving up hope in finding missing 11-year-old

Thursday, Jan. 30
- Upgrade case from runaway to endangered missing child
- EPSO requests resources from NCMEC and FBI Crimes Abduction Rapid Deployment Team
FBI now involved in ongoing search for missing 11-year-old Colorado Springs boy
Searching southeastern Colorado Springs: Mother of missing Colorado Springs boy pleads for him to come home
Mynatt said Tuesday that investigators were looking at every part of the timeline step by step.
Family does a plea on tv -
Parents of missing 11-year-old Gannon Stauch plead for public's help in finding son
Press conference (need link to actual presser)
FBI now involved in search for missing 11-year-old Gannon Stauch
The Federal Bureau of Investigation is now involved in the ongoing search for a missing/endangered 11-year-oldColorado Springs boy who went missing Monday afternoon, and the task force investigating his disappearance is organizing a team of volunteers to start searching for him.
The search for Gannon remains an active investigation and the Sheriff's Office said deputies are following up on all potential leads that might help them to find the boy, including continued witness interviews and evidence collection.
Deputies said they have received multiple tips since Gannon was reported missing. Deputies also said while they are monitoring social media, they are not using it for tips.
At Thursday’s press conference deputies said repeatedly that the main focus of the investigation at this time is to find Gannon. They also said that while they have been in contact with local trash companies and landfills, there are no searches taking place at those locations at this time.
Authorities say Gannon Stauch 'missing and endangered' after days gone - KRDO
But investigators said they had checked home security cameras in the neighborhood and had not identified images of Gannon on any of them. Also on Thursday, several people searched through and around a vacant house on Fountain Mesa Road, in case Gannon was hiding there. No one was found.

Friday - January 31
VIDEO: Stepmom of missing Colorado boy speaks out
Tecia Stauch stood with her back to the camera while she was speaking with CBS 11 on Friday afternoon, in connection with her missing stepson, Gannon Stauch. She was insistent that she would never harm the child, who vanished while under her care.
Tecia Stauch explained that on Sunday, she took Gannon and his younger sister hiking at the Garden of the Gods Park. Afterward, they stopped by to eat at Burger King, she said. Gannon reportedly did not attend school the following day.
Reportedly, Tecia did not know which friend’s house the boy went to on Monday, according to Al Stauch, who said his wife told him that Gannon didn’t specify which friend he wanted to visit, NBC 5 reports. The stepmother said she couldn’t comment on the details of the case at this time.
“My husband’s ex-wife is living in our home,” the woman complained. “I took care of Gannon for the last two years in our home because his mother didn’t want to do it…OK, and I would never, ever hurt this child.”
“I was denied, I was told I couldn’t get nothing to drink, I couldn’t go to the bathroom. I mean it was continually that my constitutional rights were violated,” she explained.
Gannon Stauch: Stepmother speaks out, says her rights were violated after little boy, 11, mysteriously disappears while in her care
======
Stepmother said he left to go to a friend's house, however, "But investigators said they had checked home security cameras in the neighborhood and had not identified images of Gannon on any of them."

Authorities say Gannon Stauch 'missing and endangered' after days gone - KRDO

==============
As of Friday afternoon, the sheriff's office had received more than 70 tips in the case.
On Thursday, 11 News learned The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC) deployed a consultant from their Team Adam program to help. Team Adam is a free resource provided by the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children to law enforcement. Named after Adam Walsh, the abducted and murdered son of NCMEC co-founders John and Revé Walsh, Team Adam provides rapid, on-site assistance to law enforcement (LE) agencies and families in critical cases of missing children.
The National Guard has also dispatched some of its troops to help. Gannon's father is a member of the Colorado National Guard.
Civilian-led search parties have combed the area in and around the Lorson Ranch neighborhood, where Gannon's home is located.
"So far, we've had random people going out anywhere they can," said Sara Robertson, one of the volunteers searching for Gannon Wednesday. "We decided to have more of an organized community around here, so we're all meeting here and heading out in different directions. We have about 40 per group. We have it gridded out checking every neighborhood all the surrounding grassy areas and fields ... looking in holes, in culverts, in ditches, anything we can do."
ENDANGERED: 11-year-old Colorado boy not seen for days, stepmom speaks with 11 News and sheriff's office asks for volunteers
In a statement released Friday, the Sheriff’s Office said its department and its partners are “putting extraordinary efforts to search for Gannon, preserve and recover any evidence that could lead to his return.”

The Sheriff’s Office listed its partners as:

• FBI CARD (Child Abduction Rapid Deployment)
  • Pikes Peak Regional Office of Emergency Management
  • El Paso County Search and Rescue
  • National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
  • Colorado Springs Police Department
  • Fountain Police Department
  • Salvation Army
  • VOAD – Voluntary Organizations Active in Disaster
  • Army 4th Engineer Battalion (in 100% non-duty volunteer status)
  • National Guard 100th Missile Defense Brigade (in 100% non-duty volunteer status)
  • Flight for Life (search purposes only)
Experienced search teams working to find missing 11-year-old boy
=====================1
Saturday - February 1
"I just hope they find him alive and they return him home safe," said Roderrick Drayton, neighbor.Drayton, who lives "two houses down," said the minute Stauch went missing -- he began trying to do everything possible to help."We don't know exactly what happened, so we are looking through our cameras to see if we can pick up anything," said Drayton.Drayton said investigators spent several hours at his home, looking through video."They came and were looking through the video to see if our camera caught any movement or anything suspicious," said Drayton."People in Lorson Ranch, to be mindful of the things on their property, where a child may play or hide," said Jacqueline Kirby with the ECSO."Right now, we don't have a date in mind that it will end," said Kirby.
‘300 citizen volunteers’ ready to help search for Colorado boy, missing 6 days

Sunday February 2
Sheriff's Office Update on Search Efforts for Gannon Stauch

RD - neighbor - can't sleep and views video from his garage camera - decides to view it on his TV. Sees the red truck leaving with GS at 10:14am with LS/TS and then returning at 2:00pm with on LS/TS - need link to interviews - he has done several
(We don't know what occurred and nothing has been released to MSM regarding this timeframe.)
RD calls AS and they view it together, AS breaks down crying mentions he knows LS/TS lied to him and they call LE.
Questions - how did media get notified there was video?
LE asked the MSM not to play the video and some complied and then one did not so they all played it - by this time the media had copies of it from ?

The @EPCSheriff mobile command post is moving. CMoore News® (Carly Moore) on Twitte

CMoore News® (Carly Moore)
@CMoore_News

I’m at the “new command post” according to @EPCSheriff
Looks like everyone is inside this building.CMoore News® (Carly Moore) on Twitter
___

The El Paso County Sheriff’s office changes the location of the mobile command post relocating to the Incident Command to the Sheriff’s Office Training Facility across from the jail on Sunday.
They said the move was because their investigation led them to the area.
===================

Monday February 3 - Searches?
It’s been one week since 11-year-old Gannon Stauch was last seen at his Lorson Ranch home. @EPCSheriff says it’s gotten 134 tips & is continuing to search for the missing boy @KKTV11News
Jenna Middaugh on Twitter
The stepmother said she couldn’t comment on the details of the case at this time. None of his friends in the neighborhood have indicated that they saw Gannon that day.
Update: Over 130 tips pour in for boy who mysteriously vanished while under stepmother’s care
“UPDATE: Seven days after his disappearance, a Metro Crime Lab team spent hours at 11-year-old Gannon Stauch’s home today. They went in with gloves and tools and left with several evidence bags. Have live reports with exclusive details about a new piece of evidence at 4@5 on @KDVR”
3:49 PM · Feb 3, 2020 [local/MST]
Nicole Fierro on Twitter
El Paso County Sheriff’s Office gets new evidence in search for missing 11-year-old boy

Feb 3, 2020

EL PASO COUNTY, Colo. -- One week after an 11-year-old El Paso County boy went missing, authorities received a new piece of evidence to further the investigation into Gannon Stauch’s disappearance.
FOX31 obtained a copy of this evidence that came from a neighbor's surveillance camera. Authorities have asked us not to describe or show it yet because it’s a part of their investigation. To ensure we don’t compromise anything in the search for Stauch, we are honoring the sheriff’s office request.
A few doors down, neighbor Roderrick Drayton did some investigating on his own.“I couldn’t sleep so I just stayed up and I started looking through [surveillance footage],” Drayton said, adding, “I looked through on my tablet, then I said, 'Let me look on my TV to be sure.”Police have asked us not to share what he found yet.“This is something the investigators are looking into and it would be part of our investigation,” Kirby said.Drayton took the footage to Stauch’s father, who immediately called detectives.“He just broke down crying,” Drayton said.Drayton says detectives were moved by the footage too.
“They said this is the break they needed,” Drayton said.
El Paso County deputies collect evidence from missing boy’s home
(interview with neighbor)
Search intensifies for 11-year-old Colorado boy Gannon Stauch missing for more than a week
However, neighbor Rockerick Drayton said he searched through his home surveillance video as the search intensified. Drayton said the video showed LS/TS and GS get into a red pickup truck in the driveway of their home around 10:15 a.m. About four hours later, the truck returns to the house and LS/TS gets out of the vehicle alone.

Tuesday -February 4 - Searches?

Wednesday February 5 - Family does another plea with all 3 - Mom, Dad and sister - Gannon’s parents Landen Hiott, Albert Stauch, and sister Laina Stauch’s statement.
Thursday February 6- Searches in water at night ENDANGERED: 11-year-old Colorado boy has been missing for more than 1 week; authorities search for evidence in pond
Friday February 7

Working on the timeline- I think I have the drone footage mixed up
——-[/QQ
BBM
WTH? Whose genius idea was that?!? SMH MOO
I can only imagine. MOO
BBM:

You saying that prompted me to recall something DA May said in his press conference after the Berreth trial.

He said that the FBI actually discovered they had capabilities that they hadn't even been aware of prior to the case with regard to cell phone/digital analysis and tracking.

Now I need to go find that quote and see if it may end up being something that could prove helpful to LE in this case as well.

JMO.
I knew as soon as the KB's phone pinged in Idaho that someone was holding a Hot Potato,and they were the weak link. Even though some thought it would be impossible. (But I know a Verizon engineer or two, both retired since KB case) I have zero idea how they do it. I just know they do.
MOO

I think it’s going to pick back up again. JMO I think the weather has something to do with it, even though no one has said that. I mean, they couldn’t come out and say that without being dragged anyway. But some parts of town got 9 inches of snow. I think Fountain got 6 inches. Even the most accurate forecasters were thrown for a loop because the system sat over us way longer than predicted. A couple of school districts decided not to close and really regret it because they put people on dangerous roads. I’m sure the Sheriff Dept is not going to lose momentum and give up hope now, or the volunteers. The snow started Thursday night around 6 and came down fast and started sticking fast. Remember, up until then they were out with dogs, horses, water robots etc. They can’t do all that in a snowstorm. It’s supposed to be 50 degrees today and it’s bright and sunny. So let’s don’t get disheartened.
With all that said, you are probably going to tell me you live here and I will feel like a fool. Lol

I want to believe it’s just the weather, though I’ve heard the language far too many times following missing person’s cases. I lived 20 miles from the springs until last year, not there now, sadly. It’s a beautiful place to live!

I am not totally disheartened, just regarding the searches. I believe LE is working extremely hard behind the scenes, and I am sure much more is happening right now than any of us know.

Wow, there's a lot of new information here. What's your source on Colorado being a hotbed of human trafficking?

There's actually been a Colorado Human Trafficking Council created. <modnote: hyperlink was removed as it did not direct to the appropriate page>
Again, not sure what I can add as far as links so I implore you to just research it.
This reality is sadly all over the world but Colorado does have a lot of activity. Maybe because it's centrally located in the country? I don't know.

I find this whole case very odd and similar to Haleigh Cummings when her father was ALSO out of the picture the evening she went missing.
That little girl was never found (either?). Florida is another big state for the exploitation of children. Just sharin' my thoughts.

Last edited by a moderator:
I kinda figured that but it seems dad had custodial custody. Not that that's unheard of but it's a little odd that bio-mom was/is living in another state though. Not judging anyone. Just looking for clarification.
I understand that Bio-Mom had issues with her health, she unselfishly allowed the kids to be with Dad until she recovered. She deeply loves her kids. That's it, nothing nefarious involved.

Theory.. only a theory.

Could this child have been driven out to a remote area and left there?
Could he have been dumped with no warm clothing.. with no way to make it back home?
This happened sometime last year to a much , much younger child..
And while this is just a possibility and something that my mind goes around and around on..
It could be a situation that allows someone to say, " I would never harm a child."
Not because leaving a child to fend for themselves is not harmful.. but because someone that has to be able to reconcile with others and with their their own bizarre conscience could claim that they never physically touched them to cause physical harm to their being.
People that hike avidly will often know some pretty remote places.
They can also claim that somehow the child made their way out there and succumbed to the elements.

EBM to correct a grammatical issue.

Again.. just one possibility in case that has so many.

I live here:) It's going to be nice today but with more snow expected tomorrow and Monday. I'm pretty sure the weather was a definite factor in the slow down.

Actually, the little sister is GS's full-blooded sister. Why get rid of one and not the other? Why not just get a divorce?
It could be any of several reasons:
She didn’t like Gannon.
Gannon didn’t like her.
Gannon saw or found out something.
His medical needs, if any, dragged her down.
Didn’t like young boys in general.
There have been cases where a parent zeros in on one child for abuse/torture while treating the rest of the family normally.

Theory.. only a theory.

Could this child have been driven out to a remote area and left there?
Could he have been dumped with no warm clothing.. with no way to make it back home?
This happened sometime last year to a much , much younger child..
And while this is just a possibility and something that my mind goes around and around on..
It could be a situation that allows someone to say, " I would never harm a child."
Not because leaving a child to fend for themselves is not harmful.. but because someone that has to be able to reconcile with others and with their their own bizarre conscience could claim that they never physically touched them to cause physical harm to their being.
People that hike avidly will often know some pretty remote places.
They can also claim that somehow the child made their way out there and succumbed to the elements.

EBM to correct a grammatical issue.

Again.. just one possibility in case that has so many.
Do you recall anything about that case? I had also thought early on that TS just dropped him off somewhere & I remembered hearing about that other case, but I can’t for the life of me remember details. MOO

@oviedo
You are amazing. Thank you so much for putting the timeline together and keeping the media thread updated !!!!

I only dream of being that organized and have now thrown away my scribbled notes as we have your Awesome timeline to follow and refer to.

I with we had an APPLAUD button here but I can send a cyber hug to you and all that help out with everything here. {{{{HUGS}}}}}

Hello everyone, I am a new member, have been following this case somewhat, very sad for Gannon, hopefully we will see this solved within a short time. I am in Denmark, so I might not know all your abbreviations, but will try to follow along.
I believe that LE knows more than they are letting us know, and they are gathering evidence to have probable cause. Please listen to this. 18 minutes excellent statement analysis of the TS interview. I really like his objectiveness, very sharpe. The “someone” she refers to, is in my opinion Gannons dad. She sounds bitter towards him, like the victim of having made sacrifices taking care of his son, a child with special needs, and maybe she was just so recentful towards the dad, that she took it out on the child. In a crime is absolute a possibility.
<ModSnip>

I would imagine the neighbor is being guided by LE in what to leave in and what to leave out.

I've heard detectives say they often let a suspect know enough of the evidence they have so that the suspect thinks she's seen it all.

It won't surprise me if the neighbor has more relevant video and the Stepmother may get herself tied up in a lie or two which can be disproved.
The sound. What was heard on that video? Only RD,LEO,LS,Dad, (Mom )Gannon knows what that is.
MOO

There's actually been a Colorado Human Trafficking Council created. <modnote: hyperlink was removed as it did not direct to the appropriate page>
Again, not sure what I can add as far as links so I implore you to just research it.
This reality is sadly all over the world but Colorado does have a lot of activity. Maybe because it's centrally located in the country? I don't know.

I find this whole case very odd and similar to Haleigh Cummings when her father was ALSO out of the picture the evening she went missing.
That little girl was never found (either?). Florida is another big state for the exploitation of children. Just sharin' my thoughts.

Trafficking is a real problem but it's extremely unlikely in this case. Colorado also doesn't have a uniquely serious problem. Many states have similar task forces.

GS doesn't match the profile of a trafficking victim whatsoever. It's much more "invisible" children who end up trafficked, sadly. A generally well-cared for 11-year-old boy in a relatively stable, prosperous military family is not going to be a target for traffickers. Traffickers are not just snatching kids out of nowhere. Additionally, this case is so high profile, traffickers would have zero interest in GS. The last thing they want is a child everyone is looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member